Tucker Carlson out at Fox News

penbrat

https://abcnews.go.com/US/tucker-carlson-fox-news/story?id=98801613

TV host Tucker Carlson and Fox News have "agreed to part ways," Fox said in a statement Monday.

"We thank him for his service to the network," Fox said in a statement, noting that Carlson's last show was on Friday.

The news comes nearly one week after a $787.5 million settlement agreement between the network and Dominion Voting Systems, which had accused Fox of knowingly pushing false conspiracy theories that the voting machine company rigged the 2020 presidential election in Joe Biden's favor, in what Dominion claims was an effort to combat concerns over declining ratings and viewer retention.

DWB

The lefties have been after Tucker for years. He was one of the few who were not scared to speak about Dominion voting machines.

If people will remember right after the 2020: election there were many stories about how the machines being manipulated. Then for some reason those same outlets reporting odd issues and trends about the election all immediately shut up.

I can't be the only one who noticed that, or how no judge would touch any case regardless of how much evidence. Either they ruled no standing, or not their jurisdiction, or something.

Something stinks and the recent lawsuit against Fox by Dominion has something to do with Tucker leaving.

TrustinHim

It is absolutely necessary for the regime to crush any reports of major irregularities involving voting machines, their political power is hanging on the lie that all was on the up and up. Personally I think the pillow guy did more harm than good, you have to really let experts with hard evidence go up against professional liars. It's naive to think simply telling some truths is going get the beneficiaries of fraud to fold up and slink away. It would really be nice if the DOJ was staffed with honest loyal Americans, I guess the party of corruption knew they had them in the bag before Obiden was installed.

soundingthealarm

Voices of Truth and sanity are getting replaced by global talking heads. AI will make it easy to produce scripts of uniformity/conforming mantras. YET.....

I look for the likes of Glen Beck and Sean Hannity to be used mightily in acceptance of the AC. They will be prime targets of his deception. Its going to be that deceptive in that those who have seemed to be on the right but are still NOT grounded on a Biblical World View, will be used to CENTER everyone who is not!

COEXIST with "we are all in this together" and "we will all prosper during this coming time of peace and security" as we join to fight the forces of climate change, extremism and hunger. "Debt forgiveness" will sound messianic. We see satanism arising in huge popularity according the media but I think its the bad cop that will push the masses towards An Angel of Light!! Obviously same devil but more broadly accepted. Santa Claus is coming to town to give internet access and tech and electronics to to the globe, "we must all be connected/unite!" Everyone allowed but JESUS ...at least as His Biblical Self! New Age Jesus, he will be fitting right in.

I don't know about you, but the only direction I know to see any type of HOPE is UP!!! \O/

NewWine2020

https://abcnews.go.com/US/tucker-carlson-fox-news/story?id=98801613

TV host Tucker Carlson and Fox News have "agreed to part ways," Fox said in a statement Monday.

"We thank him for his service to the network," Fox said in a statement, noting that Carlson's last show was on Friday.

The news comes nearly one week after a $787.5 million settlement agreement between the network and Dominion Voting Systems, which had accused Fox of knowingly pushing false conspiracy theories that the voting machine company rigged the 2020 presidential election in Joe Biden's favor, in what Dominion claims was an effort to combat concerns over declining ratings and viewer retention.

Fox news is trash propaganda for the NWO/globalists now. They did the same thing to Glenn Beck. I wish Mr. Carlson al the best and really enjoyed him while he was on.

Regarding the similar news @ Fox's biggest competition CNN "Communist News Network" ...CNN is ALSO trash but always has been that way since is inception. I'm still glad that smirking arrogant jerk Don Lemmon finally got canned from them though. :)

Don reminds me of the bozo twins from NY (the Cuomo bros) who thought they could do and say anything and people would put up with them because of their poltiical outlook. It's worldly but I 100% LOVE to see arrogant people get put in their places.

Last edited:
Back