Russia ‘massing 1,800 tanks, 700 aircraft & 500k men for new Ukraine assault in 10 DAYS’

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I was just listening to one of my favourite and most accurate Russians (Konstantin of Inside Russia) who escaped out of Russia just as the borders were closing for Russian men along with many others who've formed an expat colony in Tashkent. He has LOTS of friends who supply information from the large group of Russians within Russia still who HATE what is going on in Ukraine.

His headline-- Something Big is Going Down.

He talks a lot -- but he's accurate and a few days ahead of the news cycle.

Bullet points if you don't have 2 hours to listen (he's still talking)--

1: There's a big announcement expected soon from the Kremlin. It was moved forward-- supposed to be on the anniversary of the invasion, but it's sped up. He mentioned several dates so expect that when the rest of the news carries it. I glazed over a bit during that and dealt with my Monday laundry.

Expected announcement will be a "holy war" as Konstantin puts it, which is Russian for pulling out all the stops, a war of survival. An us or them mentality. Everyone is expected to quit complaining and get with the program to save "Mother Russia". This will justify any and all means.

As I've pointed out in the past there is an element of religious war in all this. Russian Orthodoxy has NEVER appreciated the Ukrainian Orthodox position which is a mixture of Roman Catholic (the enemy as far as RO churches see it) with Orthodox elements which makes it something to hate and stamp out in the name of keeping the church pure within the ancient boundaries of old Russia.

And NEVER underestimate the power of the Mother Russia concept. It goes way beyond American patriotism-- this runs SO deep in Russian culture and it crosses over ALL political ideology from Solzhenitsyn to Lenin and the ancient Tsarists. Historically everyone pulls together when "mother" is in peril.

2: BELARUS is going to join the fight. They already have, but this will be more obvious. It's more than just the Russian forces massing in Belarus now, it will be the staging ground for the next phase of this war.

3: We've all heard that the authorities are using prisoners to join the Wagner army but now a number of countries who have DUAL citizens living in Russia have issued warnings to IMMEDIATELY LEAVE RUSSIA by whatever means possible. There will be absolutely no way of releasing a new conscript who happens to hold dual citizenship and may have been visiting Russia on business or family reasons. They are going to the front with the rest of Russia, this will not be negotiable.

The US State Dept warning has been joined by Canada, France, Brazil and others. In other words GET OUT NOW.

4: Konstantin is warning Russians still in Russia to get out by whatever means possible because the doors will be closing even further in the next few days.

He's talking in circles around the main point but that seems to be everyone is expecting a massive effort to win this war now before the financial bloodletting drains Russia of all it's reserves.

Now or never, do or die.

I may listen to the last half hour or more when his livestream finishes to see if I missed anything but I thought I'd add it in here because it goes to @GEOINTAnalyst point in the OP.
Supposedly they are threatening to launch a missle by the name Satan 2 Apocalypse.
They said this several days ago. They said it will be within 10 -15 days of when it was announced.
Supposedly this missle can not be stopped .
Can travel up to 1,600 miles.
Ill see if I can find the article.
Why would they annouce it? I have my ideas.

athenasius

I don't see them actually launching a missile at the US. Russia doesn't want or need a war on 2 fronts. They can't cope with the Ukrainians let alone the Americans and all of NATO. Too much firepower even under a Biden puppet of Obama or whoever is pulling Joe's strings these days.

That missile if Putin launches it will be aimed at the Ukrainians, probably Kiev.

They have strategic nukes such as neutron bombs which don't have a lot of collateral damage beyond the nearby area they are dropped on. Fallout isn't an issue, as the type of radiation kills living tissue but doesn't linger in the environment.

The uptick in rhetoric sounds like they are getting ready to use one on the Ukraine, and want all of Russia aware that it became "necessary".

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I was just listening to one of my favourite and most accurate Russians (Konstantin of Inside Russia) who escaped out of Russia just as the borders were closing for Russian men along with many others who've formed an expat colony in Tashkent. He has LOTS of friends who supply information from the large group of Russians within Russia still who HATE what is going on in Ukraine.

1: There's a big announcement expected soon from the Kremlin. It was moved forward-- supposed to be on the anniversary of the invasion, but it's sped up. He mentioned several dates so expect that when the rest of the news carries it. I glazed over a bit during that and dealt with my Monday laundry.

Expected announcement will be a "holy war" as Konstantin puts it, which is Russian for pulling out all the stops, a war of survival. An us or them mentality. Everyone is expected to quit complaining and get with the program to save "Mother Russia". This will justify any and all means.

As I've pointed out in the past there is an element of religious war in all this. Russian Orthodoxy has NEVER appreciated the Ukrainian Orthodox position which is a mixture of Roman Catholic (the enemy as far as RO churches see it) with Orthodox elements which makes it something to hate and stamp out in the name of keeping the church pure within the ancient boundaries of old Russia.

And NEVER underestimate the power of the Mother Russia concept. It goes way beyond American patriotism-- this runs SO deep in Russian culture and it crosses over ALL political ideology from Solzhenitsyn to Lenin and the ancient Tsarists. Historically everyone pulls together when "mother" is in peril.

2: BELARUS is going to join the fight. They already have, but this will be more obvious. It's more than just the Russian forces massing in Belarus now, it will be the staging ground for the next phase of this war.

3: We've all heard that the authorities are using prisoners to join the Wagner army but now a number of countries who have DUAL citizens living in Russia have issued warnings to IMMEDIATELY LEAVE RUSSIA by whatever means possible. There will be absolutely no way of releasing a new conscript who happens to hold dual citizenship and may have been visiting Russia on business or family reasons. They are going to the front with the rest of Russia, this will not be negotiable.

The US State Dept warning has been joined by Canada, France, Brazil and others. In other words GET OUT NOW.

4: Konstantin is warning Russians still in Russia to get out by whatever means possible because the doors will be closing even further in the next few days.

He's talking in circles around the main point but that seems to be everyone is expecting a massive effort to win this war now before the financial bloodletting drains Russia of all it's reserves.

Now or never, do or die.

I may listen to the last half hour or more when his livestream finishes to see if I missed anything but I thought I'd add it in here because it goes to @GEOINTAnalyst point in the OP.

US Government told all Americans in Russia Soviet Union to leave immediately and specifically said this also applied to religious groups.

United States Tells Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately
February 13, 2023
By Reuters
https://www.rferl.org/a/us-tells-citizens-leave-russia/32268642.html

:pray :pray :amen :amen

athenasius

US Government told all Americans in Russia Soviet Union to leave immediately and specifically said this also applied to religious groups.

United States Tells Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately
February 13, 2023
By Reuters
https://www.rferl.org/a/us-tells-citizens-leave-russia/32268642.html

:pray :pray :amen :amen
Konstantin is hearing rumours that Russia is going to be scooping up all males that can hold a gun and fire in the general direction required. They don't care if the man is on his way to work-- the last round of conscriptions picked up drs and teachers and dumped them onto the front. They don't care what reason he gives for not going to the front.

And that would include being citizens of another country just visiting Russia on a visa (why?????) or duals that are home for business or pressing family reasons such as deaths in the family or such.

Konstantin's rumours are well based in fact-- he's usually a few days ahead of the news here.

benmcd

Now or never, do or die.

This is what I've told people from the beginning. Westerners today have a very naive understanding of the Russian way of war. They don't understand that the long standing Russian tradition is to send their worst units in first to take the casualties and make minimum use of their elite units. They also don't seem to realize that Russia was using a long standing tradition of emptying out their prisons and mental institutions and sending them to to the front to be killed off first.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
This is what I've told people from the beginning. Westerners today have a very naive understanding of the Russian way of war. They don't understand that the long standing Russian tradition is to send their worst units in first to take the casualties and make minimum use of their elite units. They also don't seem to realize that Russia was using a long standing tradition of emptying out their prisons and mental institutions and sending them to to the front to be killed off first.

That and bloodying green troops. And gathering intel about the enemy's tactics, equipment, etc. to provide information to elite and regular units before they go in. At some point, survivors out of the first troops in are generally given an opportunity to join a regular unit instead of a conscript unit. They may or may not survive declining.

Back