Russia ‘massing 1,800 tanks, 700 aircraft & 500k men for new Ukraine assault in 10 DAYS’

myeyeisonthesparrow

RUSSIA has hundreds of thousands of soldiers, thousands of tanks, and hundreds of warplanes preparing for a new assault, Ukraine has warned.

Vladimir Putin is believed to be preparing for a massive new offensive in the coming weeks to coincide with the first anniversary of the war in February 24.
Ukraine has been monitoring the military build up as they continue to plea for Western support - including during Volodymyr Zelensky's visit yesterday to London.
Zelensky hailed the UK for its support - but warned it may not be enough, and called for modern fighter planes.
The new assault is feared to be "much bigger" than the first wave which stormed across the country towards Kyiv almost exactly one year ago.
Russia is believed to be massing 1,800 tanks, 3,950 armored vehicles, 400 fighter jets and 300 helicopters for the attack, according to a Ukrainian official.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/7347369/russia-zelensky-new-offensive-ukraine/
This doesn't surprise me the old Russia never died they were just hiding for a while, back to evil they did before. My grandparents, uncles, aunt, cousins, fled Russia in the early part of the 1900's they would go through whole villages, pillage rip it apart, and kill the villagers in any way possible, shape or form.
Right before they hit the village where my family was, there was someone who escaped and made it to the other villages before they arrived, my family grabbed what they could carry and left, walking for many days, men, women, children, the elderly. They made it out (many were not so lucky) they were able to take a boat to America, (Ellis Island NY) some fled to Iceland, and Greenland. My father once told me when we saw how Russia was changing, He said they are changing but hiding, make the world think one thing then one day their true colors will show again; when they get a leader, they want to show the world and it is here. A snake my shed its skin, but they are still a snake. So many lives, beyond sad you all. It is truly tragic. Thank goodness for the good Lord.

But in saying all this; men that do not have the one and only G-D their heart gets corrupted. They do evil things to their fellow men, hence, North Korea, and Chinas leaders and many many more. I will never understand how anyone could do the things they do to others. It is so tragically sad.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Instead of Taiwan, China might see eastern Russia as open territory now....

They might, but never instead of, but in addition to. I don't think the mainland will ever give up their claim to Taiwan. If we had to spend that 100 billion that we don't even have, I wish every penny would have gone to Taiwan's military defense rather than Ukraine''
s as I believe Taiwan holds a lot of strategic importance for the US.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I’m pulling for Canada. They do not lose wars. They do not leave weapons behind. They are not trying to invade America. They already have a dictator. They have no nukes. During Vietnam, I heroically served in Canada, knowing they would not lose the Vietnam War. I’m a survivor because I follow the philosophy of Kung Fu: “A wise man does not contend, therefore none can contend against him.” Within the last hour, the U.S. shot down a second Chinese spy balloon over the territorial waters of Alaska. That’s two balloons we have downed already. The balloon was the size of a ‘67 Corvette. We need to quit while we’re behind.

I was considering a vacation to Canada myself back then...

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
They might, but never instead of, but in addition to. I don't think the mainland will ever give up their claim to Taiwan. If we had to spend that 100 billion that we don't even have, I wish every penny would have gone to Taiwan's military defense rather than Ukraine''
s as I believe Taiwan holds a lot of strategic importance for the US.
They are certainly a much closer ally.

MyhopeisinHim

RUSSIA has hundreds of thousands of soldiers, thousands of tanks, and hundreds of warplanes preparing for a new assault, Ukraine has warned.

Vladimir Putin is believed to be preparing for a massive new offensive in the coming weeks to coincide with the first anniversary of the war in February 24.
Ukraine has been monitoring the military build up as they continue to plea for Western support - including during Volodymyr Zelensky's visit yesterday to London.
Zelensky hailed the UK for its support - but warned it may not be enough, and called for modern fighter planes.
The new assault is feared to be "much bigger" than the first wave which stormed across the country towards Kyiv almost exactly one year ago.
Russia is believed to be massing 1,800 tanks, 3,950 armored vehicles, 400 fighter jets and 300 helicopters for the attack, according to a Ukrainian official.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/7347369/russia-zelensky-new-offensive-ukraine/
I am so thankful to know Jesus Christ right now ! We are seconds away from God calling us home. Every minute we have left share His saving mercy with unsaved family members, friends and neighbors. WWIII is at hand.
God clearly states in the book of Revelation that if He doesn't intervene there will be no flesh left. I believe (nuclear). It's seems we are almost at the point of getting there!

athenasius

Russia is not prepared to accept defeat with Ukraine. They will keep going one way or another to get Ukraine back under their control. News sources that aren't as plugged into the narrative of the little guy Ukraine defeating the big bully Russia are saying that Ukraine is now taking some serious hits and Russia is starting to gain it's traction again. At some point Putin will have to end it, and it won't be with Ukraine winning.

He simply won't allow NATO to win in his view. Ukraine was his red line in the sand and unlike Obama in Syria he plays for keeps. Not only was Crimea important but there is a religious element in this conflict as well. This is also about eliminating the "heretical" elements of the Ukrainian Orthodox church which is blended into the Catholic church. Restoring the "true" church which in Russian eyes is the Russian Orthodox church.

Putin has a LOT of support from the Russian Orthodox church and it's hierarchy. The church wants to cleanse the Ukraine of it's Catholic influenced Ukrainian Orthodox religious expression and bring it under RO control.

Putin and the Kremlin gremlins want to bring Ukraine and it's productive agriculture back into Russian control.

I think this drama may have some Gog Magog aspects as the area of Ukraine is also part of Magog. Not just the "Stans" as they are nicknamed. It's all the territory of Magog, and I think whatever or whoever Gog ends up being, the spirit behind that leader wants Magog under Gog's control.

So that when Ezek 38 happens, Gog is controlling that invasion.

Kenny

Russia is not prepared to accept defeat with Ukraine. They will keep going one way or another to get Ukraine back under their control. News sources that aren't as plugged into the narrative of the little guy Ukraine defeating the big bully Russia are saying that Ukraine is now taking some serious hits and Russia is starting to gain it's traction again. At some point Putin will have to end it, and it won't be with Ukraine winning.

He simply won't allow NATO to win in his view. Ukraine was his red line in the sand and unlike Obama in Syria he plays for keeps. Not only was Crimea important but there is a religious element in this conflict as well. This is also about eliminating the "heretical" elements of the Ukrainian Orthodox church which is blended into the Catholic church. Restoring the "true" church which in Russian eyes is the Russian Orthodox church.

Putin has a LOT of support from the Russian Orthodox church and it's hierarchy. The church wants to cleanse the Ukraine of it's Catholic influenced Ukrainian Orthodox religious expression and bring it under RO control.

Putin and the Kremlin gremlins want to bring Ukraine and it's productive agriculture back into Russian control.

I think this drama may have some Gog Magog aspects as the area of Ukraine is also part of Magog. Not just the "Stans" as they are nicknamed. It's all the territory of Magog, and I think whatever or whoever Gog ends up being, the spirit behind that leader wants Magog under Gog's control.

Looks like I derailed this thread, so I'm quoting this post by athenasius, which I totally agree with and I learn so much from his/her posts. :)

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20

I still say Ezekiel 38-39 is unfolding in front of our very eyes.

We get to see Jesus really soon, and whichever way it happens (rapture or death) I'm totally at peace with it :cloud9

:bouncies

:thankyou JESUS!!! :thankyou

Dave_97

This war is reminding me a little of the American civil war where neither side expected a years long war that it ended up being. I think Russia expected to practically walk into Kiev in a week's or two time and take over the country.
The more this war prolongs, I feel like it could contribute to the rising of Gog, or the zenith of the war (nuke exchange probably) might be part of the seal judgements described in Revelation.

If any of the two things I mentioned above don’t happen, personally I think the end of this war (whatever that might look like), might give us a clue on how close the tribulation actually is.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
The more this war prolongs, I feel like it could contribute to the rising of Gog, or the zenith of the war (nuke exchange probably) might be part of the seal judgements described in Revelation.

If any of the two things I mentioned above don’t happen, personally I think the end of this war (whatever that might look like), might give us a clue on how close the tribulation actually is.

Since we're not in Tribulation, and given the war is currently ongoing, and given the Seals have not been opened, I don't believe it is possible for this to become part of the Seal Judgments.

Dave_97

Since we're not in Tribulation, and given the war is currently ongoing, and given the Seals have not been opened, I don't believe it is possible for this to become part of the Seal Judgments.
Well yes, we are not in the trib for sure. The rapture would have to happen first, then the signing of the covenant.

I’m just saying, could this conflict possibly continue all the way until the trib starts? Basically what if NATO and Russia end up going head to head? But that part happens after the rapture, and early in the trib? Just a thought, not saying it’s going to be that way.

Círeth

Purry, roary, one.
This war is reminding me a little of the American civil war where neither side expected a years long war that it ended up being. I think Russia expected to practically walk into Kiev in a week's or two time and take over the country.
Oh Putin definitely expected to waltz into Kyiv in a week and be hailed as a big dang hero by the Russian people for doing so.

He was lied to about the state of his military's competence and he seriously misjudged the fierceness of the Ukrainians defending their homeland and his own people's attitude to Ukraine.

For many Russians Ukraine is their sisterland. They have family there and did not want to see Ukraine invaded.

I think Putin has cancer or something like that and wanted to achieve a dream of Soviet glory before he died.

But he hasn't kept his finger on the pulse of Russian public opinion and hasn't realised that dream is long dead and buried if it was ever a dream of the Russian people and not the oligarchs to begin with.

athenasius

I was just listening to one of my favourite and most accurate Russians (Konstantin of Inside Russia) who escaped out of Russia just as the borders were closing for Russian men along with many others who've formed an expat colony in Tashkent. He has LOTS of friends who supply information from the large group of Russians within Russia still who HATE what is going on in Ukraine.

His headline-- Something Big is Going Down.

He talks a lot -- but he's accurate and a few days ahead of the news cycle.

Bullet points if you don't have 2 hours to listen (he's still talking)--

1: There's a big announcement expected soon from the Kremlin. It was moved forward-- supposed to be on the anniversary of the invasion, but it's sped up. He mentioned several dates so expect that when the rest of the news carries it. I glazed over a bit during that and dealt with my Monday laundry.

Expected announcement will be a "holy war" as Konstantin puts it, which is Russian for pulling out all the stops, a war of survival. An us or them mentality. Everyone is expected to quit complaining and get with the program to save "Mother Russia". This will justify any and all means.

As I've pointed out in the past there is an element of religious war in all this. Russian Orthodoxy has NEVER appreciated the Ukrainian Orthodox position which is a mixture of Roman Catholic (the enemy as far as RO churches see it) with Orthodox elements which makes it something to hate and stamp out in the name of keeping the church pure within the ancient boundaries of old Russia.

And NEVER underestimate the power of the Mother Russia concept. It goes way beyond American patriotism-- this runs SO deep in Russian culture and it crosses over ALL political ideology from Solzhenitsyn to Lenin and the ancient Tsarists. Historically everyone pulls together when "mother" is in peril.

2: BELARUS is going to join the fight. They already have, but this will be more obvious. It's more than just the Russian forces massing in Belarus now, it will be the staging ground for the next phase of this war.

3: We've all heard that the authorities are using prisoners to join the Wagner army but now a number of countries who have DUAL citizens living in Russia have issued warnings to IMMEDIATELY LEAVE RUSSIA by whatever means possible. There will be absolutely no way of releasing a new conscript who happens to hold dual citizenship and may have been visiting Russia on business or family reasons. They are going to the front with the rest of Russia, this will not be negotiable.

The US State Dept warning has been joined by Canada, France, Brazil and others. In other words GET OUT NOW.

4: Konstantin is warning Russians still in Russia to get out by whatever means possible because the doors will be closing even further in the next few days.

He's talking in circles around the main point but that seems to be everyone is expecting a massive effort to win this war now before the financial bloodletting drains Russia of all it's reserves.

Now or never, do or die.

I may listen to the last half hour or more when his livestream finishes to see if I missed anything but I thought I'd add it in here because it goes to @GEOINTAnalyst point in the OP.

Back