McCarthy wins GOP nomination for House speaker

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
McCarthy wins GOP nomination for House speaker
Rep. Kevin McCarthy to become House speaker if Republicans gain control of the chamber.
Dan Verbin
Nov 15, 2022

Rep. Kevin McCarthy was nominated on Tuesday by House Republicans to be their candidate for speaker. The current House minority leader announced his bid for the position late last week. McCarthy beat out a last minute challenge from Arizona Rep. Andy Biggs of Arizona, a member of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, winning the secret ballot by a margin of 188 to 31, CBS News reported.

more............ https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/362855

madcat

He is only nominated at this point, but with all the lizards (RINOS) in the house of reps., I’m sure he will sail through the vote when the new house convenes, and continue to suck up to the corporations and foreign countries that make them so $$$$$$. The opposition is trying to get Andy Biggs in, but it will never happen.

Jaybird

Getting rarer by the day to find anything or anyone that is not rotten to the core. This only means that the Rapture is much closer than we think.

2TI3:1

"But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God."

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Getting rarer by the day to find anything or anyone that is not rotten to the core. This only means that the Rapture is much closer than we think.

2TI3:1

"But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God."
So true this is what this world looks like we live in perilous violent days. This world has never looked this :diablo evil. Come Quickly, Lord Jesus! :rapture

TimeWarpWife

I still believe McCarthy is a RINO, what exactly has he done since becoming SOTH? I mean something that actually matters. Biden and his drug addled son are both still roaming around free, Hunter is continuing to sell his spit paintings to Russian oligarchs, and worse, Bumbling Joe is going to run for office again. The only people I'd be shocked to learn are RINOs and in cahoots with the satanic-run WEF would be Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA), Congressman Jim Jordan (R-OH), and Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA). Btw, I love that MTG called out Bumbling for what he is at the SOTU address - a liar, not someone who wasn't being truthful, but an outright liar.

Last edited:

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I still believe McCarthy is a RINO, what exactly has he done since becoming SOTH? I mean something that actually matters. Biden and his drug addled son are both still roaming around free, Hunter is continuing to sell his spit paintings to Russian oligarchs, and worse, Bumbling Joe is going to run office again. The only two people I'd be shocked to learn are RINOs and in cahoots with the satanic-run WEF would be Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) and Congressman Jim Jordan (R-OH).
I really hope Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley seem like they are not involved in WEF. Anyone else have an opinion on this?

Back