Things That Nobody Wants to Say
By Daymond Duck
On Aug. 15, 2017, President Donald J. Trump stepped out of the elevator in the lobby of Trump Tower in New York City to deliver a speech on rebuilding America’s infrastructure. The room was full of reporters.
President. Trump delivered a very brief message and asked for questions. Someone asked, “Why are the CEOs leaving your manufacturing council?” The question had nothing to do with America’s infrastructure, but President Trump responded.
Someone else asked, “Why did you wait so long to denounce neo-Nazis?” President Trump responded, but several bad-mannered reporters were interrupting, yelling and shouting over him like a bunch of mean-spirited juveniles with no self-control.
They were deliberately rude. The contempt of these reporters for President Trump and for the office of the president of the U.S. was on full display for all of America to see.
President Trump soon asked, “How about a couple of infrastructure questions? It was obvious that the reporters weren’t interested in America’s infrastructure because the reporters ignored him and continued their rude uncivilized assault.
The yelling continued and the biased reporters were clearly trying to push President Trump into blaming the alt-right (short for alternative-right and sometimes used to include patriots, Christians, conservatives, TEA Party, etc.) for the rioting and beatings at Charlottesville, Virginia on Aug. 12, 2017.
President Trump blamed both sides (alt-right and alt-left). Then he said, “You had a group on one side that was bad. And you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. And nobody wants to say that.”
Over the next few days, it was obvious that half-truths were all that the public was going to get from the majority of media reporters, most Democrat leaders and many Republican leaders (Nancy Pelosi, Tom Perez, John McCain, Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Mitt Romney, to name just a few).
Half-truths are misrepresentations of the whole truth and they are often revealed to deceive people. Deceit, lying and little respect for the truth such as the public has received from the media and many of America’s leaders in recent days is a well-known indicator of the approaching Tribulation period.
The majority of the media, most Democrat leaders and many Republican leaders rightly condemned the KKK and Nazis. But the problem is what they ignored not what they condemned (and I urge you to Google these things). And some of these self-righteous individuals spewed their selective half-truth horror for days.
· It takes two or more people or groups to fight. In this case the two sides are called the alt-right and the alt-left.
· The KKK, Nazis and so-called white supremacists had a court-ordered permit to demonstrate, but most of the alt-left groups didn’t have one.
· George Soros (widely accused of being a former Nazi, Nazi collaborator and major contributor to Democrats) gives large sums of money that winds up in the pockets of some of the alt-left groups (Antifa, Anti-Racist Action, Black Lives Matter, etc.) that were violent.
· George Soros and the Democrats admit that they want to bring down President Trump and many of the violent paid demonstrators in the alt-left groups arrived in busses and caravans.
· Some of the alt-left thugs came prepared for a fight (wearing helmets, carrying baseball bats, carrying two by fours with nails, carrying ice chests containing balloons filled with urine, feces, paint and chemicals). The KKK often wears hoods and masks, and some of the alt-left wore hoods and masks, but many commentators and politicians wouldn’t say it.
· Black Lives Matter and Antifa demonstrations have turned violent on other occasions. Several police have been killed by avowed black nationalists within days of Black Lives Matter demonstrations. President Trump’s critics seemed eager to condemn white nationalists, but they wouldn’t say the words black nationalists.
· Many researchers say in the 1800s the KKK supported slavery, was associated with and perhaps founded by, the Democrat Party. For years, many of the southern states that once fought to keep slaves were dominated by Democrats, but people won’t say it.
· A statue of former Democrat Senator Robert Byrd is displayed at the West Virginia state capitol. He started a chapter of the KKK, was a mentor of Hillary Clinton and once filibustered civil rights legislation, but none of this seems to bother the majority of the media, Democrat leaders and Republican leaders. At least, they weren’t mentioning it.
· Although Black Lives Matter people were involved, some of the so-called Fake-News Media showed only white people fighting and rioting on TV. The majority of the media, most Democrat leaders and some Republican leaders rightly found the violence of white people repugnant and wrongly ignored the violence of black people. This distortion of facts exacerbates the situation.
These things are harming America. People need to tell the truth.
President Trump told the truth when he said there was blame on “many sides.”
On the other hand, the majority of the media, most Democrat leaders and some Republican leaders have not told the truth, they have harmed the U.S. and therefore, they are just as despicable, or perhaps even more so, than the violent demonstrators.
George Soros and others that provide funds that go to people that are rioting, destroying property and saying things that lead to killings should be jailed. The swamp truly needs to be drained, but it may be too much for one person. God may have to do it. Woe unto the world when He does.
One must wonder what President Trump’s critics would have said if some of those urine and feces loaded, filthy, smelly unsanitary, alt-left balloons had been hurled at them. Why did they criticize those that were being bombarded and ignore who was bombarding them and with what? Why are the media and many of our leaders silent? Is this a real case of collusion by the Trump haters? Is their hatred so intense that they are willing to harm America?
Finally, as I understand the Word of God, lying and deceit originate with Satan and they are characteristics of the Antichrist. The day will come when the Antichrist and his False Prophet will put up a statue and they will try to force the whole world to worship it. Those that tear it down and stomp on it will lose their head. Be careful lest America’s current leader is replaced with one the world will deeply regret.
Prophecy Plus Ministries, Inc.
Daymond & Rachel Duck