Momentary By Pete Garcia “Man who is born of woman Is of few days and…
By Pete Garcia
“Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him, and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal. I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords. Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; Gomer and all its troops; the house of Togarmah from the far north and all its troops — many people are with you.” – Ezekiel 38:1-6
Clash of Civilizations
Will the 21st century finally see George H. W. Bush’s 1991 vision of a westernized New World Order (NWO) come to pass, or will it be dominated by a totalitarian eastern world order led by Russia and China? It is doubtful that even a seasoned deep-stater like Bush 1, could have envisioned a NWO made not in the image of American ideals, but rather, by a radically socialist-progressive and globalist agenda by the likes of the United Nations (UN) and the World Economic Forum (WEF).
This is where we are in the year of our Lord 2022. A world with two competing spheres of influence, separated not by totalitarian or democratic agendas (they are both totalitarian beasts), but by who gets to hold the reigns of said beast. With the strategic bombing of the Nordstream 1 (NS1) and Nordstream 2 (NS2) pipelines, the balance of power may have just shifted eastward…at least temporarily.
Hypothesis: Upon the United Kingdom’s (UK) exit (i.e., BREXIT) from the European Union (EU), a shift in US Foreign policy necessitated the destabilization of Germany to further weaken the European Union (EU) to maintain US hegemony over allied European partners (i.e. maintaining the status quo). The US, either alone, or with certain NATO partners (i.e., Poland, Denmark, Sweden, or Norway) conducted tactical strikes against Germany and Russia’s NordStream 1 (NS1) and NordStream 2 (NS2) pipelines to permanently render them unusable. This action results in the unintended collapse of a US-led NATO and nudges Germany (and possibly others) if not further into the sphere of Russian influence, at least away from the Americans’. Furthermore, with NS1 and NS2 permanently disabled, Israel steps in with its EastMed Pipeline Project to serve as the new primary alternative for EU energy needs despite US opposition. This singular military action lays the groundwork for the great divorce between East and West and provides the “hook” the hordes of Gog and Magog use as justification for taking ‘plunder’ against Israel.
Given the above Ezekiel 38 map and today’s geopolitical realities, it is easy to allow speculation to run rampant and prognosticate a cornucopia of possibilities. The only problem is that the geopolitical landscape is changing so quickly, one risks alternating sessions of either pie in the face or eating crow given said uncertainty. However, there are some things we know fairly definitively. The first is the US is nowhere to be found in Bible Prophecy. The second is that beyond the Ezekiel 38 war, seems to set the stage for Israel to rebuild her third temple.
It’s also not out of the realm of possibility to extend ‘Magog’ to a few more countries. I would add Yemen (a failed state beholden to Iran), Belarus (a proxy state of Russia), as well as now the newly acquired Donbas Region of what used to be Ukraine, and now Germany depending on who you view as Gomer. But before I do that, let me ask the proverbial question I am so fond of asking; how do we get from here (today) to there (Ezek. 38)? Let me show you.
1. History of NATO: Formed in 1949 as a transatlantic bulwark against communist expansion (primarily the Soviet Union and China), NATO remains the preeminent pillar of US – Europe military cooperation and geopolitical hegemony. The strength lies in its collective defense posture in Article 5 of the NATO charter, which essentially states “an attack on one, is an attack on all.” Instead of disbanding after the collapse of the Soviet Union in December 1991, (mission accomplished right?), NATO expanded via the “Partnership for Peace” which opened membership to both former Warsaw Pact nations, as well as non-EU member states such as Turkey.
2. US Policy Towards Post-Soviet Russia: Hawkish neocons and increasingly warlike neolibs, greedy military-industrial complex-types (MIC), and other advocates of a unipolar world led by Washington D.C., created official US policy (Wolfowitz Doctrine) to neutralize any threat that challenged US primacy. Initially aimed at Russia, it was later expanded to include “anywhere.” As it turned out, “anywhere” fell a little further to the south in places like Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, and Libya. Nevertheless, given the former Soviet Union’s massive nuclear arsenal and abundant natural resources, the only other serious threat to US primacy was/is China.
3. US Policy Towards the EU: As a recent leaked Rand Report from January 2022 noted, it is unofficial US policy to prevent (i.e., destabilize) Germany (and by extension, the EU) from ever becoming either too powerful, or too cozy with Russia. Should either happen, it would threaten the 70+ years of transatlantic status quo with the US calling the shots. This is why the political left balked so hard at Trump when he threatened to end our role in NATO if they didn’t start paying their fair share. However, the United Kingdom’s BREXIT threatened our own “American hooks” regarding the EU far more than Trump’s America First policy ever could.
That Final Nudge
As if living in the last days weren’t busy enough, it is in moments like these that chronicling events as they happen, are vitally important to the watching community to both make sense of what’s happening as well as understand how they fit into the bigger picture of Bible Prophecy. Quoting from the Cradle below and later, author Pepe Escobar does an excellent job in laying the groundwork as well as the motive for what just happened on the night of September 26th, 2022 in the Baltic Sea.
The War of Economic Corridors has entered incandescent, uncharted territory: Pipeline Terror.
A sophisticated military operation – that required exhaustive planning, possibly involving several actors – blew up four separate sections of the Nord Stream (NS) and Nord Stream 2 (NS2) gas pipelines this week in the shallow waters of the Danish straits, in the Baltic Sea, near the island of Bornholm.
Swedish seismologists estimated that the power of the explosions may have reached the equivalent of up to 700 kg of TNT. Both NS and NS2, near the strong currents around Borholm, are placed at the bottom of the sea at a depth of 60 meters.
The pipes are built with steel reinforced concrete, able to withstand impact from aircraft carrier anchors, and are basically indestructible without serious explosive charges. The operation – causing two leaks near Sweden and two near Denmark – would have to be carried out by modified underwater drones.
**My comments: NordStream 1 ($15B) and 2 ($10B), are actually comprised of two pipelines each, for a total of four (3 of 4 were damaged) that connect Russia to Germany
Every crime implies motive. The Russian government wanted – at least up to the sabotage – to sell oil and natural gas to the EU. The notion that Russian intel would destroy Gazprom pipelines is beyond ludicrous. All they had to do was to turn off the valves. NS2 was not even operational, based on a political decision from Berlin. The gas flow in NS was hampered by western sanctions. Moreover, such an act would imply Moscow losing key strategic leverage over the EU.
Diplomatic sources confirm that Berlin and Moscow were involved in a secret negotiation to solve both the NS and NS2 issues. So they had to be stopped – no holds barred. Geopolitically, the entity that had the motive to halt a deal holds anathema a possible alliance in the horizon between Germany, Russia, and China. Pepe Escobar, The Cradle. (H/T: Tad)
If we are looking at motive, sure, Putin (or his hardliners) could have sabotaged their own pipeline that they control, to make it look like a false flag event in order to rally the Russian people. However, setting aside theory crafting for a moment, let us look at the facts on the ground (or rather, the sea). Here is where Monkey’s excellent assessment comes into view (see the article here at Monkeywerx). Having dug through the data and the open-source resources, the only people playing in that neck of the woods at that time, were the United States. Quoting him here:
**Here are a few facts about the sabotage:
1. Biden said we were going to do it.
2. It happened “overnight” on the 26th of September.
3. We have a US Navy P8 fly from the United States to a refueling rendezvous point over Grudziądz Poland at 0210 hrs GMT.
4. The two aircraft, Callsign N/A, and BART12 sync up at 26,400 ft for an extended 1:20 minute refueling, disconnecting at 0328 hrs GMT.
5. The BART12 air refueler RTB’d to Spangdahlem Air Base Germany and one should note the flight record has been wiped.
6. The Navy P8 then continues onto the Nord Stream Pipeline location and descends to an altitude of <10,000 ft at 0345 hrs GMT.7. The Navy P8 exits the area just prior to 0700 hrs and is the only aircraft over the area the entire time.8. At 0709 hrs GMT the Navy P8 returns back to the United States. Note: the US Navy P8 HexCode is AE6851 and is NOT listed in the aircraft database. Furthermore, the aircraft flew as “masked” meaning it did not want to be tracked.9. Datapoint, there were recorded 2.3 magnitude shakes in the area at that same time.10. The following morning NATO Forces announce that overnight the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline has been sabotaged.11. A Poland Ministry Official posts a tweet thanking the United States for taking out the Pipeline.12. On September 29th in front of the UN Security Council a Russian Federation spokesperson presents the known facts and asks the United States representative directly in a yes or no requested response, “did the United States take out the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline” in which the US representative did not confirm nor deny it and didn’t answer the question, but instead took an offensive posture.** end quote
As Monkey alluded to in a recent interview with Tom Hughes, all of this information is open-source and available, if you know where to look. And you can bet your bottom dollar the German and Russian Intelligence agencies know where to look. So the facts on the ground point to US Military activity in the same location as the “sabotage” on the same night. But is that enough to convict? Let’s look at motive.
First, would the US do this (if in fact, we could do this)?
But why would the US do that (if we did, in fact, do this)?
Underlying Motive: We know from a leaked Rand Report back in January 2022 (you can see the entire document there), that it IS in the US interest to weaken/destabilize Germany in order to weaken the EU. We did this to Ukraine years earlier and other countries like Libya, Iraq, Syria, etc., etc. to achieve varying ends. We need the Europeans hooked on us like a drug dealer needs people addicted to whatever he is selling. Thus, permanently ending NS1 and NS2 would both destabilize Germany (wait until the temperature drops) as well as sever any possibilities of a future mutually beneficial Russian-German relationship. Also of interest is to who this “non-partisan” Rand Report was distributed:
– White House
– Department of State
– DNC (Democratic National Committee)
So the Rand policy recommendation to our administration and to the DNC is that it is in the US’s best interest (i.e., the Democrat’s best interest in keeping power) if we keep the EU weak and dependent upon the US. The fact is, we need the status quo (US hegemony) to remain the status quo. And the further we drift from God, the more problems our nation incurs (natural disasters, political dissonance, weakening economy, etc.). The more problems we incur, the weaker our grip becomes on our once precious geopolitical hegemony. But here is part of the summary based on the six-page Rand report:
“The consequences for these geopolitical moves will be expectedly catastrophic for Germany. Without Russian gas, industry will be forced into shutdown in order to avoid mass die-offs of German citizens, leading to shortages in basic products, breakdown in logistic chains and “eventually, a domino effect. A complete standstill at the largest in the chemical, metallurgical, and machine-building, plants is likely, while they have virtually no spare capacity to reduce energy consumption.”
RAND predicts losses to Germany in the hundreds of billions of Euros, causing a collapse in the economy, reduction in the GDP, and eventually, total collapse of the EU economy as well. All European currencies will become toxic and far less desirable than the Dollar, leading to an inevitable strengthening of the US economy and a repositioning of the US as the most favored nation. Of course, China also stands to benefit from the economic conditions in Europe as well.”
Executive Summary: The bottom line is that the US has sufficient motivation and military capability (see Monkeywerx link above) to permanently render unusable the NS1 and NS2 pipelines, resulting in accentuating political and economic unrest in Germany (and by extension the EU), and permanently severing relations between Germany and Russia (forever).
If the US is the actual culprit (which I believe it is), then what happens if this backfires on the US? Could this pipeline attack actually have the reverse intended effect, pushing Germany into the loving arms of either Russia, China, or both? I believe it all depends on how cold this winter gets which will be the ultimate determinant of how extreme Germany’s demand for retribution becomes. If there is no energy flowing in (from Israel) and the winter is particularly harsh, causing the deaths of thousands of Germans, they could press the issue in the International Court of Justice (ICJ) that the US had their fingerprints all over it.
While the ICJ is not going to be able to haul in American leaders like Biden, Blinken, and Nuland to stand trial, they could tarnish our reputation to the point where no one wants to do business with us (geopolitically speaking). Adding to that, they could point out we funded the Covid-19 virus, as well as exacerbated the conflict in Ukraine. Trust me, if they wanted to start peeling back the layers of all US misdeeds overseas, it’s going to get ugly. They already know we change administrations every four years and our nation is dangerously in debt ($31T).
Political America is becoming a dead albatross around the necks of any nation we partner with, and it’s becoming painfully obvious they would fare better as our enemy, than as our friend. So what could the global community do? They could close down all of our overseas bases. They could move the UN from NYC. They could pull their ambassadors and basically do to us, what we tried to do to Russia through boycotts and embargos. Most painfully, they could delink their economies from the US Dollar. At that point, we would essentially become a global anathema, which we got dangerously close to becoming at the outset of the Iraq war (2003-08) if you remember.
However, in a most dangerous course of action, Russia alone, or in conjunction with North Korea and China could launch a well-coordinated, cyber attack hitting those 16 critical infrastructures Biden told Putin about last year, followed up by an EMP, nuclear tsunami, and other tactical strikes on strategic locations thus permanently crippling the US forever. This just goes to say, perhaps poking the bear isn’t the wisest course of action we could pursue, given the beta team currently running the show. Just remember who has to be woken up at 4 AM to make those critical life-and-death decisions in the event of a nuclear war.
Prophetic Implications: Regardless of who did it, the destruction of NS1 and NS2 seems to be channelizing the EU into turning towards Israel’s EastMed Pipeline project as the only viable replacement/solution for Russian gas. This will not only invoke the ire of Russia but also of Turkey which is in economic freefall and not getting a piece of this Mediterranean energy goldmine.
Israel at present is attempting to negotiate some lopsided deal with Lebanon (a proxy of Iran) for one of their natural gas fields, but I have a feeling it’s not going to work out. As soon as the Iranian Ayatollah or President Raisi declares their nation to be a nuclear state (or if they are suspected of being one), Israel will have no choice but to destroy those facilities and capabilities, thus souring that relationship with Lebanon and triggering a fierce conflict between Israel and her neighbors. It is Israel’s victory here against her neighbors, on top of everything else (including a neutralized US?), what becomes that hook in Russia’s jaw that drags the whole horde against Israel? See here for Gog and Magog.
I, along with many others, believe there is an alternative reason as to why Russia and company feel compelled to take advantage of the situation against Israel. Jesus states in Luke 17:26-30 that the days just prior to His return would be a lot like the days of Noah and Lot. I believe the comparisons perfectly align with our own day.
1. Violence and wickedness increasing greatly across the earth.
2. Wickedness and immorality becoming normalized across the earth.
3. Even with #1 and 2 happening, the world will keep going along in a state of normalcy bias.
4. People will assume #1 and 2 is just the way things are, and will go about buying and selling, marrying and giving in marriage, etc.
5. At a time known only to the Father, the blood-bought Church will be removed just before judgment falls, just as Noah and family, and Lot and his family were removed prior to the judgment.
6. Once the Church is removed in a twinkling of an eye, sudden destruction will come upon all those who are left behind and they will not escape.
At the Rapture of the Church, the US will be hit hardest with the sudden disappearances of millions of people, and it will absolutely collapse the US economy and society. While the rest of the world will feel it as well, no nation has Christians scattered throughout every echelon of society as we do. Therefore, after the Rapture, they won’t even be able to help themselves, much less defend Israel or come to her aid. This is where Gog has that “evil thought.”
However, God Almighty will come to her aid, and will utterly overthrow those armies, and will do so in such supernatural ferocity, that Israel will finally feel compelled to rebuild her third temple. There is also a massive earthquake that hits Jerusalem (Ezek. 38:19) I believe it is here that both of those Muslim abominations will be thrown down and reduced to not just rubble, but a fine powder that blows away with the wind, thus freeing up the Temple Mount to be reclaimed for the third Temple.
All that to say, what we are seeing play out today with regard to both the overt and clandestine military, economic, and political maneuverings by nations, is simply realigning and arranging the nations, coalitions, and geopolitical conditions that the Bible laid out many thousands of years ago.
“And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” says the Lord God, “that My fury will show in My face. For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: ‘Surely in that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel, so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the earth shall shake at My presence. The mountains shall be thrown down, the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.’ I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains,” says the Lord God. “Every man’s sword will be against his brother. And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the Lord.”’ – Ezekiel 38:18-23