Zuckerberg Creating megachurch on Facebook

depserv

https://conservativefighters.co/new...obal-faith-partnerships-reveals-whats-coming/

Big Tech social media giant Facebook is partnering with religious organizations as part of what seems like its goal to make the platform a virtual home for religious communities.

According to a Sunday article in the New York Times by faith and politics reporter Elizabeth Dias, ahead of Hillsong Atlanta’s opening, developers working for Facebook regularly met with Pastor Sam Collier to explore ways through which — in Dias’ words — the platform can help churches “go further farther on Facebook.”

Big Tech social media giant Facebook is partnering with religious organizations as part of what seems like its goal to make the platform a virtual home for religious communities.

According to a Sunday article in the New York Times by faith and politics reporter Elizabeth Dias, ahead of Hillsong Atlanta’s opening, developers working for Facebook regularly met with Pastor Sam Collier to explore ways through which — in Dias’ words — the platform can help churches “go further farther on Facebook.”

[There's quite a bit more...]

This should be no surprise to anyone who has read the Bible. It looks to me like Zuckerberg is serving the master he worships by creating a church that will eventually worship the antichrist. I see this as further indication of the end times coming soon.

I think Zuckerberg might possibly think he's doing something good, though it seems more likely that he is aware of just how evil he is, but if his intentions are good, they are the proverbial good intentions that pave the road to Hell.

Andy C

This should be no surprise to anyone who has read the Bible. It looks to me like Zuckerberg is serving the master he worships by creating a church that will eventually worship the antichrist. I see this as further indication of the end times coming soon.
Certainly seems you could be right.

The FP wont appear until the mid point of the trib, and that is when he will establish the one world religious system designed solely to worship the dark one.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
https://conservativefighters.co/new...obal-faith-partnerships-reveals-whats-coming/

[There's quite a bit more...]

I think Zuckerberg might possibly think he's doing something good, though it seems more likely that he is aware of just how evil he is, but if his intentions are good, they are the proverbial good intentions that pave the road to Hell.
Now, here is trouble. I know many may think this to be a good thing: it isn't. Throughout history, from the days of Israel in the wilderness until now, whenever those outside the Kingdom of God offer to help promote that Kingdom, only evil ensues. Satan's strategy has always been that if he cannot destroy the church by frontal assault he will steer it off mission by coming alongside to "help", and if that doesn't work, he will corrupt it from within.

Footsteps

The word "Megachurch" alone is a red flag. Zuckerberg already has a private jet, but Zuckerbergers Holy Association of Righteousness, Inc. will be able to afford a fleet that can take on any country's air force, once fitted for Laser of the Lord gun turrets (available on Amazon Prime).

Carl

So he is going to the seemingly successful churches to partner with them to draw in the crowds. I think that his intentions can be go and from his heart, but unless his heart is claimed by Christ his is just a man's heart or at worst one run by the bad guy.

But Lord we do need a Revival like the one that swept Wales and put the sheriff out of work. Lord I pray for a Revival from YOU!

Wings Like Eagles

Sad times that this group is the example of Christians to a lost and dying world. These very same "Christians" will more than likely persecute us Bible-believing Christians walking the narrow way.
Zuckerberg isn't even a believing Jew (although he is an ethnic one) let alone a Christian. It is an old ploy of Satan's--if he can't persecute the Church out of existence, he works from within to so pervert a church's grasp of the truth of Scripture that its teachings become just another pagan religion. It will be interesting to see if this "church" has anything to say that has even a modicum of Biblical support.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
No, Christians don't need to be doing anything spiritual with an unsaved Jew. Zuckerbucks is not doing anything here but trying to grow his brand. He doesn't care anything about anyone's spiritual state. He's just looking to make money. I agree with the others, nothing good would come out of this. :ohno

Andy C

No, Christians don't need to be doing anything spiritual with an unsaved Jew. Zuckerbucks is not doing anything here but trying to grow his brand. He doesn't care anything about anyone's spiritual state. He's just looking to make money. I agree with the others, nothing good would come out of this. :ohno
Zuckerbucks..….never heard that one. :lolsign

I would stay far away from anything he is promoting, especially a “church” made up of many different “churches”….how would that even work?

UntilTheWholeWorldHears

Not sure this is about growing his brand. As it is, not sure how much more he needs to grown his brand. IMHO, it’s about control.