Young child learning the gospel

Batfan7

So I'm trying to get my 3 year old to understand the gospel, but between his young age and the hard concepts involved, we end up with some amusing conversations. Here are a few.

Mom: Jesus lives in your heart.
Son (after short pause to think about this): Like a germ?

Mom: ...So we invite Jesus to live in our hearts.
Son: Yeah! Jesus goes in our mouth! And I swallow.

Son (after a Sunday School class apparently talking about Gideon being a man of God): Mom! I just learned that God has another name! Gideon!

Son (in car, after dropping a toy): Mom, I can't reach it! But do you know who can? Jesus! (I'm not sure what he thought about the fact that Jesus didn't get his toy and give it back to him).

If anyone else has amusing kid stories I'd love to hear!

Accepted

I remember James Dobson telling a story about a young mother, cuddling her toddler son, and telling him about Jesus. “Where is Jesus?” the toddler asked. His mother replied, “He lives in my heart.” The toddler leaned his head against her chest. “I hear him!” He cried excitedly. “I think He’s making coffee!”
:D

Kaatje

Little Philip was walking home in the rain with his mother following Sunday worship. It finally stopped raining as they rounded the corner, where to their surprise and delight appeared a vivid double rainbow in the sky.
“Doesn’t it look like an artist painted this rainbow?” his mother exclaimed. “I bet God painted this just for you!”
“Yes,” replied Philip, “God did it, and he did it left handed.”
Confused, his mother asked him, “What makes you say God did this with his left hand?”
“Well,” said Philip, “we learned in Sunday School that Jesus sits on God’s right hand.”