You been Left Behind

BaptistJohn

Every one on earth knows some one who has gone missing on one day and all at the same time.
Maybe it was a Family member, close friends, Your own Child, or just a co worker, But You Know someone that was there one moment and missing in a nano second.
The question You been asking since that terrible day is. Where Did all the missing go?
Are my loved ones okay?
How can I find them?
And how can I go where they are?
I have the answer's to all of your questions.

First of all Your missing loved ones are NOT bad people !
They are all Christians.
Which simply means that they put their trust and belief ( 100% ) In Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and only way To Heaven and their Only way to escape the wrath that has come upon the whole earth.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 and 5:1-10
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15¶For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
1¶But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
8But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
9For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

Even though You missed the Rapture of the Christians and are now living during the time of the Tribulation all hope is NOT lost.
You still have time to receive Jesus as Your personal Savior. And one day you Will be reunited with Your loved ones.
First: You must Realize that You are a sinner.
Romans 3:10 & 23
10As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
23For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
No matter how much we try we all sin and all fall short.
Second: The price of our sin is Death ( Separation from God )
Romans 6:23
23For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Because of our sin we all deserve God's wrath and to go to Hell .
But the good news
Is found in the second half of vs. 23 . but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Heaven, and eternal life Is a FREE gift
Third: There is nothing that anyone can do to earn the gift of eternal life, and Salvation.
Ephesians 2:8,9
8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Let me say it again there is nothing you can do to earn Salvation.
Fourth: You must understand Jesus paid Our Price for our Salvation.
John 3:16,17 and Romans 5:8
16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Romans 5:8But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Fifth: If You want to be saved from Your sins, join Your loved ones in Heaven You must Receive Jesus Christ as Your personal Savior, Believe That Jesus and Jesus alone can save You, and Trust Jesus 100% to save You from Hell and for Heaven
Romans 10:9,-13
9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Now If You sincerely Pray to Jesus and in Your own words Confess to Him that You are a sinner, and ask for Him to forgive you for your sins
And then tell Him that You trust Him 100,% to take You to Heaven when you die.
He will forgive Your Sins and Write Your name in the book of life and prepare a place in Heaven for you.
If You just received Jesus as Your personal Savior let me encourage You to start Reading the Bible I would start with the Gospel of John.