YMCA Staff Shamed Teen Girl Upset by Seeing ‘Trans Woman’s’ Penis in Women’s Locker Room

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/20...seeing-trans-womans-penis-womens-locker-room/

......Rebecca Philips, 17, said she was shocked and frightened when a naked man walked through the women’s locker room at the Santee YMCA in the near northwestern San Diego suburb, the New York Post reported.

“As I was showering after my workout I saw a naked male in the women’s locker room,” Phillips said during a recent Santee City Council meeting. “I immediately went back into the shower, terrified, and hid behind their flimsy excuse for a curtain until he was gone.”

.....Phillips added that the YMCA needs to change its policy of allowing “transgender women” to show up in the women’s locker room because small children use the facilities, including her own five-year-old sister.

“This is the YMCA, where hundreds of children spend their summer afternoons in childcare camps,” Philips said. “This is the YMCA where my little sister took gymnastics lessons. The locker room was supposed to be her safe haven to gossip with her friends, and shower and change.”

“A grown male can shower alongside a teenage girl at your YMCA, here in Santee,” Phillips exclaimed.

But Phillips added that when she brought her concerns to the YMCA staffers, they shamed her as a bigot for opposing the transgender policy.

“I was made to feel as if I had done something wrong. The indecent exposure of a male to a female minor was an inconvenience to them,” she explained.

The issue is also a state-wide problem since California passed a law maintaining that anyone can use any bathroom or locker room they want if they “identify” as another gender......

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
I guess some people forget Y-M-C-A was done by Village People.

Now its just the Y as they were running out of letters.

Of course what do we expect from people who neither know right from wrong, let alone boy from girl.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/20...seeing-trans-womans-penis-womens-locker-room/

......Rebecca Philips, 17, said she was shocked and frightened when a naked man walked through the women’s locker room at the Santee YMCA in the near northwestern San Diego suburb, the New York Post reported.

“As I was showering after my workout I saw a naked male in the women’s locker room,” Phillips said during a recent Santee City Council meeting. “I immediately went back into the shower, terrified, and hid behind their flimsy excuse for a curtain until he was gone.”

.....Phillips added that the YMCA needs to change its policy of allowing “transgender women” to show up in the women’s locker room because small children use the facilities, including her own five-year-old sister.

“This is the YMCA, where hundreds of children spend their summer afternoons in childcare camps,” Philips said. “This is the YMCA where my little sister took gymnastics lessons. The locker room was supposed to be her safe haven to gossip with her friends, and shower and change.”

“A grown male can shower alongside a teenage girl at your YMCA, here in Santee,” Phillips exclaimed.

But Phillips added that when she brought her concerns to the YMCA staffers, they shamed her as a bigot for opposing the transgender policy.

“I was made to feel as if I had done something wrong. The indecent exposure of a male to a female minor was an inconvenience to them,” she explained.

The issue is also a state-wide problem since California passed a law maintaining that anyone can use any bathroom or locker room they want if they “identify” as another gender......
The YMCA sure has gone :tappingfoot weird their :gaah standards have gone sick :puke and perverted.

JSTyler

I'm a big dude, I see myself as a manly dude, always have. Years back a big gym company opened a franchise in the area. I joined and actually was using it on a regular basis. Apparently so were the older members of the eehhhhm... male attracted to male community. They were aggressive and without public shame about nudity. Needless to say I sold my membership and invested in home equipment.

I reiterate; I'm a big dude, I see myself as a manly dude, always have.

I. HATED. SEEING. OTHER. DUDES. JUNK.

Only insanity could shame and blame a young lady for having decorum, reason and a desire for privacy.

MapleLeaf

I have a very young daughter and this makes me so sick. Talk about the patriarchy! Our feelings and safety don't matter whatsoever anymore. How anyone is convinced this is "progress" I don't know. I don't want to see that stuff but I'm a grown woman and I'm older and fatter so not a likely target. Even when I was younger I was never harassed the way my friends were. I definitely had "leave me alone" vibes. LOL But young girls and teens are especially vulnerable. This trans stuff is clearly being abused by, well, abusers. It's so sick. Good is evil and evil is good.

Back