YMCA Staff Shamed Teen Girl Upset by Seeing ‘Trans Woman’s’ Penis in Women’s Locker Room

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
What's kind of crazy about this is that after all the push for women's rights, etc. (some need, others too militant in my opinion), this religates that to the back door instantly.

Not to mention any progress in athletics attained by women and young ladies in highschool and college.

But, as I've heard, when it doesn't make sense, it's political. And, I believe monetarily motivated (despite the will of the people in too many cases).

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
What's kind of crazy about this is that after all the push for women's rights, etc. (some need, others too militant in my opinion), this religates that to the back door instantly.

Not to mention any progress in athletics attained by women and young ladies in highschool and college.

But, as I've heard, when it doesn't make sense, it's political. And, I believe monetarily motivated (despite the will of the people in too many cases).
Yup.
I've heard it said , if it doesn't make sense , somebody is making alot of money.

GotGrace

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/20...seeing-trans-womans-penis-womens-locker-room/

......Rebecca Philips, 17, said she was shocked and frightened when a naked man walked through the women’s locker room at the Santee YMCA in the near northwestern San Diego suburb, the New York Post reported.

“As I was showering after my workout I saw a naked male in the women’s locker room,” Phillips said during a recent Santee City Council meeting. “I immediately went back into the shower, terrified, and hid behind their flimsy excuse for a curtain until he was gone.”

.....Phillips added that the YMCA needs to change its policy of allowing “transgender women” to show up in the women’s locker room because small children use the facilities, including her own five-year-old sister.

“This is the YMCA, where hundreds of children spend their summer afternoons in childcare camps,” Philips said. “This is the YMCA where my little sister took gymnastics lessons. The locker room was supposed to be her safe haven to gossip with her friends, and shower and change.”

“A grown male can shower alongside a teenage girl at your YMCA, here in Santee,” Phillips exclaimed.

But Phillips added that when she brought her concerns to the YMCA staffers, they shamed her as a bigot for opposing the transgender policy.

“I was made to feel as if I had done something wrong. The indecent exposure of a male to a female minor was an inconvenience to them,” she explained.

The issue is also a state-wide problem since California passed a law maintaining that anyone can use any bathroom or locker room they want if they “identify” as another gender......
I’m so bad today. I think until some women have the nerve to start laughing and pointing and asking “is that all ya got?” That might put a stop to their exhibitionism.

DWB

There are one of two different things going on with this trans foolishness. Either a lot of people are being paid a lot of money to act and do certain things, or we have a serious pandemic of mental illness affecting the world. Everyday there is another crazy story about this perversion and societies supposedly acceptance of said perversion. It's nuts. It doesn't make any sense.

Aiyanna

I do my workouts at home. Now that I work for the Sheriff’s Office, I can use their private gym anytime I want. I would definitely use their gym over any of the public ones any day.... But even then I just feel more comfortable working out at home.

But this insanity has to stop. I know things are going to get worse. I know. But seriously.... This is all so stupid. And if I hear one more "what is woman" thing, I'll lose my nerve... I am a woman. How do I know? Because I'm definitely not a man and could never be mistaken for one. It's that ridiculously simple.

RobinMc

THe Boys and Girls Club has now changed their name to Kids Club. All the signs in my area have been changed. Can't say the words 'boy' or 'girl', just kid. I don't have any kids or grandkids now, if I did they would not be in this club or going to the Y or any of these other woke groups. Even in some church groups, the parents need to participate and be sure exactly what is going on.

Back