Yes, Democrats, Stay Out of Florida

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, Democrats, Stay Out of Florida
How many people from New York and California can one state be expected to accept anyway?
By Derek Hunter

Democrats seem to labor under the delusion that the rest of us long to spend time with them, that we’d be lost without their nagging or just their smell. When there are long stretches of time without some Karen screaming about how you should wear a mask at the park or use whatever pronouns they or their kid “decided” they felt like on that day, no one misses them. Life is better without all of them. So when you see groups from the Alphabet Mafia – the NAACP, the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ “community,” etc. – telling fellow leftists to stay out of somewhere I say GREAT, stay the hell away.

I don’t care where black people or gay people or anyone chooses to vacation or move, I’m not vacationing or moving with you, so what does it matter to me? I’m sure you’re not emotionally or otherwise invested in my family’s latest trip to the beach because I didn’t receive either a phone call or a check, and I’m as equally disinterested in everyone else’s moves.

That being said, when gay groups and the NAACP issued “travel warnings” about going to Florida, it made me want to go there. The NAACP is 114 years old, and in that time did some amazing and important work. But that time is long over. They defeated the Democrat Party, then became the Democrat Party by embracing the concept of segregation as a bastardized form of tolerance.

They did so for the same reason every group of that sort ultimately shifts from “fighting for equality” to “fighting for equity” and that is money. Equality is what we have – an equal chance to make whatever you can or will with your life – equity is about the outcome. Communism is the ultimate in equity culture – everyone suffers…equally.

The NAACP outlived its usefulness. They won, but there’s too much money and power in simply acknowledging that fact and moving on. When a group rakes in tens of millions of dollars no one is going to fold up shop after the mission is accomplished. People get hefty salaries, invited to parties with powerful people, and are able to expense a huge percentage of their lives while being treated like royalty – who wants to give that up?

The problem for the NAACP, as for the rest of the Alphabet Mafia, is what they were started to “fight” has been defeated. Racism and homophobia will never be completely stamped out, there are far too many people in the country for that, but state sanctioned, systemic bigotry and the real threat to life is long since gone. How can I say that? They’ve taken to creating “microaggressions” as proof they’re still needed.

For sane people, a microaggression is some slight so minor neither the person doing it, nor the person having it done to them is aware of it, it requires a third-party observer trained in the ways of being offended on behalf of people who aren’t to notice it. If racism and homophobia were prevalent, or even just semi-common, there would be no need to dumb down discrimination.

But the left-wing industrial complex, particularly the Alphabet Mafia wing, needs victims; lots of them. They can’t find enough of them in nature to justify their continued existence, so they manufacture them. It’s smart business, but horrible for the country. Democrats have reversed priorities.

When the NAACP joined other LGBT groups in warning against travel to Florida I was thankful. Not because it will keep black and gay people out of the free state – normal gay and black people will still go because they aren’t stupid drones slavishly following political orders from Democrats – but because it will keep a bunch of wealthy white suburbanites out. These are the people who follow these groups, fund a huge part of them, and are ready to be offended on behalf of them. They are the lead locust who, after thoroughly destroying where they live with progressive policies, flees to thriving sections because they’re thriving, then vote for exactly what they just fled all over again – lather, rinse, repeat.

“The NAACP issued a travel advisory Saturday in response to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ attempts to ban books, reject the Advanced Placement African American Studies course and restrict diversity, equity, and inclusion programs in Florida colleges,” the left-wing press dutifully reported, because they are such good dogs. But you can buy any book you want in Florida, legally. What you can’t do is stock elementary school libraries with how-to manuals for child molestation featuring visual aids, something an overwhelming majority of people support (remember, the people opposing the will of the majority are the ones screaming the loudest about “THREATS TO DEMOCRACY!!!) AP Black History is taught throughout Florida, AP “African American Studies” is not because that employs critical race theory – indoctrinating children with the idea that they are victim or oppressor based only on their skin color. And the DEI, which should be DIE, is nothing short of the exact opposite of Martin Luther King’s famous line “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”

The NAACP should be ashamed of itself, but they simply don’t give a damn. Democrats need to attack Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, so they dutifully stepped up to do it. Their lapdog statement read, in part, “Florida is openly hostile toward African Americans, people of color and LGBTQ+ individuals. Before traveling to Florida, please understand that the state of Florida devalues and marginalizes the contributions of, and the challenges faced by African Americans and other communities of color.”

First off, aren’t black people also “people of color,” by the definition of the race-obsessed left? Democrats even segregate in their segregation. Second, who cares? If a liberal group wants to make an ass out of itself, draw attention to it. Preaching to the choir is what this is, but it looks wildly stupid to normal people, like the concept of throwing virgins into a volcano-level stupid. Never stop your opponents from destroying themselves, but do help them draw as large of an audience as possible as they do it.

Look, if this whining and protesting keeps any Democrats out of Florida, the largest life raft for liberty in the country right now, great. How many people from New York and California can one state be expected to accept anyway? To prevent an actual violation of the human rights of the people of Florida, there has to be a limit, right?

https://www.raptureforums.com/politics-culture-wars/yes-democrats-stay-out-of-florida/

antitox

Well, I'm concerned about my Texas. When Ted Cruz ran for re-election before, he barely stayed in, IMO.

Now, everytime I see a car with a "BETO" bumpersticker, I want to say things, but try to keep my mouth shut. Because if anyone has payed any attention to the clown, they would see him for what he is because everytime he says stupid things, people don't seem to hear it and they stay in La La Land.

I cannot stand that. We have to have self-awareness.

But now we have more people from Cali over here now.

Back