Worship Satan? Rev 13:4

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
They will eventually openly and knowingly worship Satan. It's called Luciferianism. All other religions will fade and everyone will basically turn to devil worship (remember it will be Satan's allotted time). Evil will be called good and good will be called evil. Like mentioned above, God will allow a strong delusion and people will truly hate God as a "tyrant" and they will willingly accept Satan as their god. YHWH will be looked at as the bad guy.

I don't know if you have ever checked out the Revelation Story on RFs but it talks all about it (excellent read). Check it out.
https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/threads/the-revelation-story.146725/

Chapter 17
"The many waters stand for all the people of the world deceived by Satan’s false religions. When he comes to power, the anti-christ will abolish all these false religions since they were just the means to an end and proclaim himself to be god. Because of the successful promotion of the Luciferian Doctrine, and since almost all of the remaining believers will have been martyred for their faith, most people will accept this and knowingly become Satan worshipers (which has really been his goal from the very beginning). God will let this happen to pierce the veil of deception woven by false religion, and let people see who they’ve really been worshiping all along."

Last edited:

Kerbluey

Evil will be called good and good will be called evil. Like mentioned above, God will allow a strong delusion and people will truly hate God as a "tyrant" and they will willingly accept Satan as their god. YHWH will be looked at as the bad guy.

We are already seeing this, arent we? I’ll read that article later, thx.

cavalier973

Not only do I think that people will be worshipping Satan--acknowledging that he is the Biblical person Satan--I believe many people are worshipping Satan, as Satan, today.

"Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins — or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer."
— SAUL ALINSKY

Snopes dot com disparages the idea that Alinsky is actually talking about a literal being called "Satan", but what would you expect from a true child of the Father of Lies?

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
Not only do I think that people will be worshipping Satan--acknowledging that he is the Biblical person Satan--I believe many people are worshipping Satan, as Satan, today.

"Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins — or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer."
— SAUL ALINSKY

Snopes dot com disparages the idea that Alinsky is actually talking about a literal being called "Satan", but what would you expect from a true child of the Father of Lies?

Agreed. I once heard a sermon where the pastor said: "Do you want to be rich? Do you want to be powerful? Do you want everything the world has to offer? You can have it, you just need to bow down and worship the god of this world, Satan."

Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”
Matthew 4:8‭-‬9 NKJV

Very powerful, very spooky, very true.

Back