Worldwide anti-government protest, paving way for "savior"

paul289

It seems that no one is happy with their governments. Protests are happening across the world, from Brazil regarding the election that happened, to Europe over farming and other stuff, to even China protesting the extreme lockdowns. People won't be welcoming of the anti-christ if they're satisfied with their governments. Instead, the whole world needs to be disheartened and despondent, waiting for a savior to rescue them from fascistic dictatorships and provide them with all that they want and need. We are clearly seeing the starting conditions for the rise of the Anti Christ when people are willing to stand against even the Chinese Government.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
It seems that no one is happy with their governments. Protests are happening across the world, from Brazil regarding the election that happened, to Europe over farming and other stuff, to even China protesting the extreme lockdowns. People won't be welcoming of the anti-christ if they're satisfied with their governments. Instead, the whole world needs to be disheartened and despondent, waiting for a savior to rescue them from fascistic dictatorships and provide them with all that they want and need. We are clearly seeing the starting conditions for the rise of the Anti Christ when people are willing to stand against even the Chinese Government.
I was just thinking about this yesterday after reading about the protests in China and Iran as well as many other places.
Things are becoming quite restless.
You can sense it in general.
Something is definitely amiss on a global scale.
There seems to be a convergence on a Biblical scale on many fronts.
There seems to be this ominous silence hovering about.
Wickedness is shifting gears .
It is definitely accelerating .
However , Jesus Christ the same yesterday , and today , and forever.

paul289

I hesitate to say how long we have here, but however long it is, it can't be much longer. Just look at the rate of earthquakes around the world. Armor of Light has been doing wonderful work in the thread "Is this the year for the big one?" I've posted some of my own work there. The increase in earthquakes is breathtaking! Just the past week, we've gone from an average of 4-8 earthquakes above 5.0 per day to seeing 11 and 15. Famine is on the near horizon, war is rolling on, rumors of wars are building, freedom is disappearing, and people are begging for someone to save them.

ChildofLight

I was just thinking about this yesterday after reading about the protests in China and Iran as well as many other places.
Things are becoming quite restless.
You can sense it in general.
Something is definitely amiss on a global scale.
There seems to be a convergence on a Biblical scale on many fronts.
There seems to be this ominous silence hovering about.
Wickedness is shifting gears .
It is definitely accelerating .
However , Jesus Christ the same yesterday , and today , and forever.
The whole world is becoming restless. Even the earth itself.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20

You make a good point with regard to paving the way.

The coup de grace, straw that breaks the camel's back, etc. will (probably) be the Rapture.

Follower

The Covid response by governments was definitely a tipping point in world history. The world changed in 2020 and will never be what it was again. The last two years have accelerated globalism at an unprecedented pace. Every nation seems to be in turmoil. The evils of crime, illegal immigration, human trafficking, perversion, and drug use have all jumped significantly. While the breakdown of morality, the family, and civilization also march toward collapse. It is not difficult to see a coming collapse of current economies and governments to be replaced by a global tyranny.

Medowmuffin

The whole world is becoming restless. Even the earth itself.
I believe this. I remember a friend of mine that sang a song that had a line of “your not home yet children, so keep your eyes on the savior”. Every way you look around you it seems like it’s problems everywhere. My New Year’s resolution is to stop looking around and look up. This is not my home.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
With the information age, more and more people are getting a glimpse of what they could have. Of course what they see is manipulated to an extent, but its the desire for something else - something others seem to get. Its envy or a feeling of entitlement. A balancing of equity that vilifies the haves.

And when leadership has the most, the best, on demand, the masses begin to hate such leadership.

RedRx

Many people rely on government to solve all of their problems. Inevitably when that government fails to do so there is discontent. I do worry about potential military actions that could create added stress. What if 2023 is the year Israel attacks Iran’s nuclear facilities? What about China attacking Taiwan? And what does the US do in response to these kinds of events if anything? I pray for peace and stability on this earth but things seem to be speeding in the opposite direction.

GHoe

If I were not saved and did not know prophecy, I would be amoung the first calling for a leader who could bring peace to the world.
Thank The Master, I know The Prince of Peace and will one day live entirely under His rule.
I agree, pieces are falling into place.
Just my perspective but unfortunately I feel like I hear the call from believers regularly for a government or person that "we need" or that "if only the GOP or so and so could gain power". And it kind of blows me away some times.

I guess I don't see the call for an earthly savior as unique to unbelievers alone and that is sad. The Obama election, the Trump election (especially), The 2020 race (defintely), the midterms, the SOTH selections all under score that, at least with known "Christians" in my life and even on TV/ YouTube etc.

I get that there is a difference between a "good" (better than other guy) president and a savior but in hearing the language and reading the posts of Christians I know and listen to, it's hard to differentiate that some people don't see a political figure or movement/party as a savior.

I think That'll only increase going into 2024 elections. I feel like Biden facebook memes and tv punditry that tickles the ears are itches that need to be scratched by many believers. I think Sharing Holy Spirit inspired perspective and reading the Bible would be far more beneficial, but often those aren't itches that need attention by all believers.

This is definitely feels like the time to keep facing ahead and finish the race, however long it takes.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Many people rely on government to solve all of their problems. Inevitably when that government fails to do so there is discontent. I do worry about potential military actions that could create added stress. What if 2023 is the year Israel attacks Iran’s nuclear facilities? What about China attacking Taiwan? And what does the US do in response to these kinds of events if anything? I pray for peace and stability on this earth but things seem to be speeding in the opposite direction.

What if Russia/USSR attacks Canada/US? What if the Mexican government caves and the unchecked cartel violence and extortion spreads north and the cartels wage open war on US soil using (both US and foreign) gangs already here, plus cartel cadre (some already here)? What if NATO or some other alliance the US is a part of exercises treaty option/obligation to call for massive military assistance? What if shipping to/from the middle east is seriously disrupted by war or piracy?

:pray :pray :amen
:amen

OK, enough of the gloom and doom, what about some good stuff?

What if God blesses the US and Canada with a record-setting harvest that overflows all of our storage and allows us to give away enough to feed every hungry person around the world for years? And usually-uncooperative governments and factions accommodate or even help with free distribution to everyone that needs it? What if the doors to spreading The Gospel to all the migrants, immigrants, and refugees opens even wider, and there are Christians that love their neighbors enough to actually share The Gospel with them? What if the missionaries from places like Ethiopia that are sent to the US are used as a tool by The Holy Ghost to ignite revival in the Western Church? What if the Western Church gets strong enough to influence and reduce at least some of the wickedness in our culture and social zeitgeist? What if all of our government leaders that aren't born-again get saved? What if world-wide influencers and financiers like George Soros get saved? What if every person on the planet gets a whole Bible in a language he or she can read and understand (or listen to and understand if their language has no written alphabet, etc.)?

If even some of the good stuff happened, the Rapture would create even more consternation and disruption than if it happened today.

:pray :pray :amen :amen

MikeD

God will work it all out!! The question rises - how? When? Questions continue. Yet one thing we can be sure of as it says in the Old Testament - God is not human in whom He would lie! The Word tells us of a time Jesus WILL come at a specific time to catch believers up to meet Him in the air. Then take us on to be with Him in the Father's house. Here again, the question - WHEN?!?
Obviously no one knows the date or the time but, we can be sure, it WILL come!! As I said God is not a lier!! What He says in His Word WILL come to pass, regardless of what we see happening in the world. To be truthful, what else do we have to hold on to and stand on!?!

Back