World off track for reaching energy access goals by 2030 - report

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
“The poorest continue to suffer the most from climate injustice even though they are not the climate offenders,” said Yosef Abramowitz.
By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

As many as 1.9 billion people will be without clean cooking and 660 million without access to electricity in 2030—mainly in Africa and the developing world—if swift and expansive action is not taken, according to a new international report.

“Tracking SDG 7: The Energy Progress Report” tracks progress toward the world achieving Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 7, which calls for ensuring access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy.

The report - a joint effort of the International Energy Agency (IEA), the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), the United Nations Statistics Division (UNSD), the World Bank, and the World Health Organization (WHO) - warns that despite some progress, current efforts are not enough to achieve any of the 2030 SDG 7 targets on time.

more............. https://www.jpost.com/business-and-innovation/energy-and-infrastructure/article-745537

Carl

The report - a joint effort of the International Energy Agency (IEA), the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), the United Nations Statistics Division (UNSD), the World Bank, and the World Health Organization (WHO) - warns that despite some progress, current efforts are not enough to achieve any of the 2030 SDG 7 targets on time

Wonder who is preventing it from happening?

athenasius

The report - a joint effort of the International Energy Agency (IEA), the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), the United Nations Statistics Division (UNSD), the World Bank, and the World Health Organization (WHO) - warns that despite some progress, current efforts are not enough to achieve any of the 2030 SDG 7 targets on time

Wonder who is preventing it from happening?
heheheh I suspect it's being RESTRAINED!!! by Someone bigger and stronger than any of the world powers including the prince of the power of the air.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
This sounds like the same problem North Africa has had for a very long time. More than enough food, but TPTB prevent proper distribution of the food to selected populations and areas. They use food (and clean water) as tools and weapons to subjugate, convert, and/or kill :mad

It's hard for relief agencies to get into some areas, and hard for those in some areas to operate without interference (including theft and diversion of supplies and murder and kidnapping of relief workers by TPTB and terrorist groups.

:pray :pray :amen :amen

MapleLeaf

I can't believe these bozos honestly think they can change humanity's God-given natures and that they have any right at all to tell the entire world how we need to THINK about anything. The gall is really quite something else. It's infuriating but also makes me laugh at how stupid and blind these pseudo-intellectuals truly are. Even idiots like me know the difference between knowledge and wisdom. These rich guys could pay for the 'best' educations but money and teachers could only take them so far. So they can create AI but don't know that we're spiritual beings with an irresistible need to respond to Jesus. We either say 'yes' or 'no' but there is no middle.

They probably think they learned from the mistakes made at the Tower of Babel and will 'get it right' this time. (OK, sure...) Even when God finally allows them their precious little kingdom made of sand and they stupidly think it was all their doing they will quickly realize what making a deal with the devil really looks like. He doesn't share power and his power is piddly compared to Who even let them imagine their own greatness to begin with. The psalmist said God LAUGHS at these fools so I do too. They'll probably destroy me and mine in the process but they can't really defeat God's children either.

tuco22

“The poorest continue to suffer the most from climate injustice even though they are not the climate offenders,” said Yosef Abramowitz.
By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

As many as 1.9 billion people will be without clean cooking and 660 million without access to electricity in 2030—mainly in Africa and the developing world—if swift and expansive action is not taken, according to a new international report.

“Tracking SDG 7: The Energy Progress Report” tracks progress toward the world achieving Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 7, which calls for ensuring access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy.

The report - a joint effort of the International Energy Agency (IEA), the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), the United Nations Statistics Division (UNSD), the World Bank, and the World Health Organization (WHO) - warns that despite some progress, current efforts are not enough to achieve any of the 2030 SDG 7 targets on time.

more............. https://www.jpost.com/business-and-innovation/energy-and-infrastructure/article-745537
It is my personal opinion that the real reason "they" hate Trump so much is this headline right here. Trump cost them 4 years in their timetable. Judgment is set at an appointed time, and whereas before, they had at least 10+ years to implement Agenda 2030, after Trump, they had 4 years less. But judgment is still set at its appointed time, so they're that much closer to it.

NewWine2020

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

Just watch them spin the "global warming crisis" into a "climate pandemic" (Or maybe it should be climate Pan(D)imic?) in conjunction w/ the WHO.

It' all about how you phrase something in order to advance the narrative and win their way thru fear, misdirection and deception with the NWO folks.

Sadly, I would not be surprised to find out that a stunningly large amount of Americans are dumb enough to buy into it. The Scamdimic of 2020-2021 pretty much crushed my opinion of my fellow citizens critical thinking abilities.

Back