World Health Organization Upcoming Vote in May Threatens Nations' Sovereignty

Bethlehem57

This strikes me as very unconstitutional.

One of the articles shares that contacting our representatives can be effective as some have brought this more out in the open, leading to most of the ammendments being struck. However it would be prudent for our reps to receive links to these articles and asked how they are protecting the US from this.

Prayerful action is important and we the people still have some sway, lets use it as best we can.

:pray
It is very! And because of developments in AI, they have the capability, or are close to developing small, devices from the air that we won’t be able to detect. When they fly over and release these devices, they are so tiny that they will land on a person or even be inhaled. So living off the grid may not even be possible. When this is implemented, you can be tracked whether you know it or not, and according to this, if you start acting sick, then what?

This isn’t some made up idea or crazy thinking. Wonder why its close to impossible to buy a PS5 or whatever gaming system your kids might want? All the chips they now make are being sent to the government to develop/implement/monitor/maintain this type of technology.

We saw a video about this one Sunday and its real! So even though it looks like things are not going as fast as we may have thought toward WHO and Biden’s sell out of America, its not going away!

Telos

Harbinger Daily's synopsis...love the title. Praising God for that "first-year law student"...!

“A first-year law student in the U.K.” objected to the amendments, Alexander explained on “Washington Watch.” He “asked the courts to review these amendments, and the court rejected him summarily. So he appealed. And then he got a letter from the government that said 12 of 13 international health regulation amendments have been taken off the table and will not be addressed at this Assembly, at least at this time.”

It’s unclear how or why the amendments were tabled. It seems they were considered by a working group comprised of member states, but the group is “not transparent,” Alexander said. “We don’t know who’s on it and who’s saying what,” or even how many nations are members—although there are rumors that Brazil and Russia opposed the amendments.

It’s also unclear whether their tabling was permanent. We also “don’t know how the approval process works. … The 12 amendments are off the table right now,” Alexander continued, but “maybe … they’ll come back on in a day or two, and they’ll be approved in some way that is not transparent to us. So we have good news for the moment, [but] we have to keep an eye on what’s happening there.”

https://harbingersdaily.com/power-g...trations-controversial-who-amendments-tabled/
Thank you, Epieikes!

All - I probably come off sounding like a leftist troll, but that is not at all my intent. I'm as skeptical as right-wing and Christian media as I am of MSM, so I tend to scrutinize all information regardless of its source, especially when assertions seem a bit fanciful.

MapleLeaf

Thank you, Epieikes!

All - I probably come off sounding like a leftist troll, but that is not at all my intent. I'm as skeptical as right-wing and Christian media as I am of MSM, so I tend to scrutinize all information regardless of its source, especially when assertions seem a bit fanciful.
There are people trying to manipulate the other side as well for their own gain. "Buy my tactical gear".

antitox

So now coughing is a crime??? People are so stupid I don't even want to help them. I get anxiety coughing a lot or I choke on my own spit. Now I have to explain myself to the authorities or risk getting my whole neighbourhood locked down? These geniuses make Pharaoh look spiritually astute.
Wow. It isn't rare that something starts to go down the wrong pipe and I go cough crazy. People could think I'm a COVID case, but thank God I'm here in Texas where normal is probably as normal as it gets.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
I shared this in another similar thread, thought it would be good to do so here too.

I wrote to my representative, referencing the articles above. I received an email back and this is the gist of what was said:

"Thank you for contacting me regarding amendments to the World Health Organization (WHO) International Health Regulations. It is an honor to represent the people of ..................., and I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me.

I was alarmed to hear of reports that the WHO would be considering U.S.-sponsored amendments to International Health Regulations that could lead to the erosion of U.S. sovereignty over its own citizens. Given the WHO's failures and mistakes over the last 2.5 years -- from severely mismanaging the pandemic to promoting misinformation that helped Communist China cover up its responsibility for the COVID outbreak - it's understandable that citizens are wary of granting the WHO additional power.

No U.S. president can be allowed to surrender sovereignty to the WHO or any other global entity. If legislation comes before Congress that will compel reforms to the WHO and clear-cut guardrails on its authority when it comes to U.S. decision making, please know that this principle will guide my vote."

:)

Let's pray for our leaders that God would move their hearts along the lines of this leader who responded to my concerns. And, don't hesitate to respectfully contact your representatives, even if you think they may not be responsive.....God has a way of moving hearts in response to prayer (remember King Hezekiah and God's responsiveness to his prayers) and don't let discouragement keep you from contacting (our enemy would love for us to not take action because of discouragement). The people's voice does still have some impact, the Church is still here restraining via the Holy Spirit. :pray

LindaLove

We saw a video about this one Sunday and its real! So even though it looks like things are not going as fast as we may have thought toward WHO and Biden’s sell out of America, its not going away!
I decided not to move out further to the county or even go fully off grid after watching a video on some of the surveillance they are developing. The video I watched (5 yrs ago) showed small airborne devices, like a large fly, that could even follow someone thru doors into a building tracking whatever and taking pictures.

I’m sure these devices will be able to detect humans. Those things will be released to map out the whole US. They will know exactly where everyone is. There will be no-where to hide from this, so why bother trying.

Sometimes I think Jesus will take us home today and then other times I think he will wait until things are so bad that our only source of food is from the Government and these flying bugs are ordering us around. For example, if we walk outside one of those devices will fly over and yell at us to get back inside, that level of individualized personal lock down starving surveillance. I’m glad it seems like there are more of us on board that are not going to put up with this, but really, I don’t know how we can stop there plans and I agree it’s not going away.

Hidden

https://www.thethinkingconservative...eover-of-the-national-sovereignty-of-nations/

"These amendments to the International Health Regulations (IHR) do not need to be approved by two-thirds of the U.S. Senate because the United States agreed to the International Health Regulations (IHR) in 2005 and continue to do so by virtue of our membership in the United Nations and the World Health Organization. IHR regulations override and supersede the U.S. Constitution."

That's a blatant undermining of the US Constitution. They really are raring to subject the world to the NWO.

Hidden

Maybe I'm out in left field here but if the WHO has some external "control" of 193 countries and has the ability to take away their sovereignty and lock the population down, that seems to me like the closest we've come to the feet of iron and clay in the Nebuchadnezzar statue of Daniel. ??

We certainly are transitioning back to the Nebuchadnezzar statue timeline. The Church Age is not in that timeline, but we are seeing the transition, which could mean the Church is going to be taken out of the world picture soon.

Jan51

excerpted from​

https://jamesroguski.substack.com/p/we-won

WE WON​

The Biden Administration suffered an absolutely STUNNING DEFEAT in their attempt to amend the International Health Regulations against the will of "We the People"​

James Roguski
https://jamesroguski.substack.com/p/we-won/comments

Here is a brief summary of what happened:​

1. On January 18, 2022, the Biden administration proposed amendments to the International Health Regulations. They did their best to keep them hidden.
  2. On March 31, 2022 I published THIS ARTICLE to shine a bright light on this issue. For the next two months thousands of people helped to spread the word all around the world.
  3. On Friday May 20, 2022 a document filed in a United Kingdom court case revealed that the Working Group on Pandemic Response was “unable to reach consensus” regarding the amendments. The court case did not cause the lack of consensus, but it did reveal it to the public.
  4. On Tuesday May 24, 2022 a new set of REPLACEMENT amendments was submitted to the 75th World Health Assembly in complete violation of Article 55 of the IHR which requires amendments to be submitted at least 4 months prior to the World Health Assembly.
  5. On Friday May 27, 2022 the May 24 REPLACEMENT AMENDMENTS were revised and published by the World Health Organization.
  6. On Friday May 27, 2022 the REVISED REPLACEMENT AMENDMENTS were adopted by the World Health Assembly (see video below).
  7. In my humble opinion, the REVISED REPLACEMENT AMENDMENTS that were approved were absolutely illegitimate. They were merely an empty attempt by the WHO to “save face” in response to the absolutely stunning rejection of the original proposal made by the Biden administration.

Delegates from a number of African nations spoke out against this blatant attempt at a power grab.​

A well placed source shared: “The resolution on IHR amendments was not passed at the World Health Assembly, as African countries were concerned that there was inadequate consultation amongst member states, and the process was being rushed. Botswana read the statement on behalf of the 47 AFRO members and I was personally present.”
"The African region shares the view that the process should not be fast tracked...,"
Moses Keetile, deputy permanent secretary in Botswana's health ministry, told the assembly on Tuesday on behalf of the Africa region.
"We find that they are going too quickly and these sorts of reforms can't be rushed through," said a concerned African delegate in Geneva.

The 75th World Health Assembly (COMMITTEE A) adopted THIS RESOLUTION and THESE ILLEGITIMATE REVISED REPLACEMENT AMENDMENTS.​

The reason I state that the amendments were illegitimate is that they were first submitted on May 24, 2022 in clear violation of Article 55 of the International Health Regulations that clearly state the following:
…the text of any proposed amendment shall be communicated to all States Parties by the Director-General at least four months before the Health Assembly at which it is proposed for consideration.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I’m sure these devices will be able to detect humans. Those things will be released to map out the whole US. They will know exactly where everyone is. There will be no-where to hide from this, so why bother trying.

There's always a way or ways to defeat a techology like that... not that we need to overly concern ourselves with such things.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"

excerpted from​

https://jamesroguski.substack.com/p/we-won

WE WON​

The Biden Administration suffered an absolutely STUNNING DEFEAT in their attempt to amend the International Health Regulations against the will of "We the People"​

James Roguski
https://jamesroguski.substack.com/p/we-won/comments

Here is a brief summary of what happened:​

1. On January 18, 2022, the Biden administration proposed amendments to the International Health Regulations. They did their best to keep them hidden.
  2. On March 31, 2022 I published THIS ARTICLE to shine a bright light on this issue. For the next two months thousands of people helped to spread the word all around the world.
  3. On Friday May 20, 2022 a document filed in a United Kingdom court case revealed that the Working Group on Pandemic Response was “unable to reach consensus” regarding the amendments. The court case did not cause the lack of consensus, but it did reveal it to the public.
  4. On Tuesday May 24, 2022 a new set of REPLACEMENT amendments was submitted to the 75th World Health Assembly in complete violation of Article 55 of the IHR which requires amendments to be submitted at least 4 months prior to the World Health Assembly.
  5. On Friday May 27, 2022 the May 24 REPLACEMENT AMENDMENTS were revised and published by the World Health Organization.
  6. On Friday May 27, 2022 the REVISED REPLACEMENT AMENDMENTS were adopted by the World Health Assembly (see video below).
  7. In my humble opinion, the REVISED REPLACEMENT AMENDMENTS that were approved were absolutely illegitimate. They were merely an empty attempt by the WHO to “save face” in response to the absolutely stunning rejection of the original proposal made by the Biden administration.

Delegates from a number of African nations spoke out against this blatant attempt at a power grab.​

The 75th World Health Assembly (COMMITTEE A) adopted THIS RESOLUTION and THESE ILLEGITIMATE REVISED REPLACEMENT AMENDMENTS.​

The reason I state that the amendments were illegitimate is that they were first submitted on May 24, 2022 in clear violation of Article 55 of the International Health Regulations that clearly state the following:

I'm pretty dumb at understanding this kind of stuff. So we are free from the power grab for the time being?

GotGrace

The first article is about the amendments, the second is about the 12 dropped.​

Biden Seeks Powers for WHO Chief to Declare Public Health Emergencies​

By
terrazetzz
Friday, 20 May 2022, 21:32 PM

The logo of the World Health Organization is seen at the WHO headquarters in Geneva, on June 11, 2009. (Anja Niedringhaus/AP Photo)

Source: Zero Hedge | By TYLER DURDEN
FRIDAY, MAY 20, 2022 – 05:00 AM
Biden Seeks New Unilateral Powers For WHO Chief To Declare Public Health Emergencies
Authored by Mark Tapscott via The Epoch Times,
President Joe Biden’s administration is pushing amendments to the World Health Organization’s (WHO) governing regulations to give Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus unilateral authority to declare a public health emergency in any nation based on whatever evidence he chooses.
The proposed U.S. amendments were forwarded to the WHO in January for consideration next week by the UN’s 75th World Health Assembly in Geneva, Switzerland.
In a Jan. 26 letter to a virtual meeting of WHO’s executive board, Loyce Pace, Assistant Secretary for Global Affairs of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) described “the importance of equity and equitable access to medical countermeasures and the negative impacts of misinformation and disinformation related to the pandemic. We agree that we must all do better.
“The United States led an inclusive and transparent process to develop this decision, as we are mindful that updating and modernizing the IHR [International Health Regulations] are critical to ensuring the world is better prepared for and can respond to, the next pandemic.”

Among the proposed U.S. amendments, one removes an existing requirement in Section 9 that WHO “consult with and seek to obtain verification” from officials in a nation in which a health crisis is suspected before making any public declarations. The same amendment provides that “WHO may take into account reports from sources other than notifications or consultations” from the nation with the suspected problem.
A proposed change to Section 5 would direct WHO to establish “early warning criteria for assessing and progressively updating the national, regional, or global risk posed by an event of unknown causes or sources.”
A proposed amendment to Section 10 requires that the WHO, in the event the nation with the suspected problem doesn’t cooperate within 48 hours, shall “when justified by the magnitude of the public health risk, immediately share with other [nations] the information available to it.”
Nowhere do the amendments or accompanying documents explain how or why U.S. public health officials believe the equity issue in health care would be addressed by giving Tedros the authority to declare a public health emergency on the basis of information provided by a source other than the affected nation.
A search of the White House Press Office website found only one veiled reference to the WHO amendments. That reference was in a Feb. 2 Fact Sheet issued by the White House saying the U.S. “will continue to advance health security and pandemic preparedness abroad, including through strengthening WHO, working with partners towards targeted IHR amendments.”
The proposed amendment Section 5 of the WHO regulations also appears to parallel the Biden administration’s reference in a fact sheet on its proposed 2023 federal budget that was issued in April.
That reference commits the Biden administration to support “global threat detection innovations through a globally connected network of public health surveillance systems that optimizes disease prevention and health promotion as we strengthen surveillance initiatives to provide necessary actionable data before, during, and after a pandemic.”

“The budget includes $2.47 billion in mandatory funding for CDC to include enhancements to domestic sentinel surveillance programs, expansion of domestic and global wastewater surveillance, and investments in global genomic surveillance approaches, as well as global respiratory disease surveillance platforms,” the fact sheet states.
Respiratory surveillance platforms include video cameras and recorders that alert authorities when members of the public are seen coughing or otherwise acting in a manner that could indicate the presence of an infectious disease or help spread one already present in a population. Such equipment is widely used in China.
The Biden WHO amendments are the latest step in the current president’s efforts to reintegrate the U.S. with WHO after his predecessor, President Donald Trump, slashed U.S. funding to the international health organization and then gave notice of U.S. withdrawal.
One of Biden’s first acts as president was to withdraw Trump’s withdrawal notice and to restore U.S. funding, which accounts for half of WHO’s budget. Trump’s dissatisfaction with WHO stemmed from what he saw as the international health organization’s excessive deference to China regarding the origin of the CCP virus, which causes COVID-19.
A White House spokesman didn’t respond to The Epoch Times’ request for information on the amendments and the administration’s rationale for the proposals. An HHS spokesman also didn’t respond to The Epoch Times’ request for comment.
Critics of the amendments such as Dr. Peter Breggin, however, have not been reluctant to comment on the proposed amendments.
“The amendments would give WHO the right to take important steps to collaborate with other nations and other organizations worldwide to deal with any nation’s alleged health crisis, even against its stated wishes,” Breggin said in a May 4 post under a byline shared with his wife, Ginger Ross Breggin.
“The power to declare health emergencies is a potential tool to shame, intimidate, and dominate nations. It can be used to justify ostracism and economic or financial actions against the targeted nation by other nations aligned with WHO or who wish to harm and control the accused nation,” Breggin wrote.
Peter Breggin is a Harvard-trained psychiatrist, former U.S. Public Health Service officer, and former National Institute on Mental Health (NIMH) consultant. Ginger Ross Breggin is a journalist, author, and medical reform advocate.
Travis Weber, vice president for policy and government affairs at the Washington, D.C.-based Family Research Council, told The Epoch Times that “the American people need to express concern with the White House, especially as our president representing us on the world stage—we need an explanation of what you are doing here and why.”

Weber said Biden administration officials have “not really talked about this, so we need reporters to ask them at a press conference what are they proposing and really get them to explain it. People can express their concern about that to the White House and express concern to their members of Congress, and we need Members of Congress to challenge the administration to explain themselves. Part one of this is: ‘What is going on, what are you proposing, and why.’”
Similarly, Mat Staver, founder and chairman of the Florida-based Liberty Counsel public interest law firm, told The Epoch Times that if the U.S. decided not to cooperate with WHO on a possible health emergency, and “say you had Trump back in office who wants to pull out, or you have somebody else who doesn’t want to deal with WHO, they could bring it before the International Court at the Hague for fines or some other form of restriction. They could coordinate with their other member nations to take actions with regards to supplies, sharing data or other documentation for trade, and who knows what the consequences of that would be.”
Liberty Counsel also pointed out in a statement on May 12 that a UN report claimed in May 2021 that the pandemic would have been avoided had the international health organization had greater authority.
That report also recommended that WHO be given “an adaptable incentive regime, [including] sanctions such as public reprimands, economic sanctions, or denial of benefits” to nations that don’t cooperate with it.

https://operationdisclosureofficial...o-chief-to-declare-public-health-emergencies/

------------

WHO VICTORY UPDATE: 12 of the 13 amendments have been removed from Consideration​

By Sarah Westall | SarahWestall.com

According to journalists closely watching the developments occurring in the 2022 WHO annual meeting this week in Geneva Switzerland, 12 out of 13 amendments have been removed from consideration. This is fantastic news for citizens of the world, even for the majority of citizens everywhere that don’t realize what is actually occurring. The fight for freedom is a burden that must be taken on by those that have the awareness and knowledge to see the treachery as it unfolds.

Activist James Roguski is one of those freedom fighters who has made a huge difference by taking on this fight to expose the WHO for what it is. On his website, he states the victory that has appeared to have occurred and also warned that our fight is not over:

PARTIAL VICTORY? – NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!
The massive response from people all over the world in opposition to the amendments to the International Health Regulations, along with legal actions in the UK (and a whole lot of prayer) seems to have resulted in 12 of the 13 amendments to the International Health Regulations being REMOVED FROM CONSIDERATION.
I wonder why?
The last remaining amendment that may be considered by the 75th World Health Assembly is below…
https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https://bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com/public/images/8d86a471-f4f5-4d2f-94da-1c42e8fd3d33_800x819.jpeg
This matters because it has a direct impact on Article 61.
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F64b76513-d252-4e60-abe2-e5942e9a0e07_665x153 WHO VICTORY UPDATE: 12 of the 13 amendments have been removed from Consideration

NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO RELAX. NOW IS THE TIME TO WORK HARDER THAN YOU EVER HAVE.

We will have to monitor this situation and see why they did not vote on the amendments and also ensure that these amendments do not come up for vote at a later date. It is imperative that we do not let our guard down. Our freedom relies on it, literally.

That’s why it has been very important that many more news outlets and journalists have been bringing the WHO power grab to the attention of the American people on a wider scale. For example, on May 19th, Tucker Carlson reported on the amendments and the Orwellian power grab. It’s worth a listen: [video]

One American News, a fast growing network who has proven to be more trustworthy than any mass media network, also did a report on this subject on May 18th, a day before Tucker and Fox news. You can see it here: [video]

Even though we reported on this last month, URGENT: Health Treaty Taking Eyes Away from Immediate & Critical WHO Amendment Vote in May, it has been critical that many listeners, readers, and other journalists also shared this information. We must all unite to fight the globalist power grab that will surely only continue. We can celebrate our victory today, but tomorrow they will be even more crafty and will not stop. Either can we.

https://sarahwestall.com/who-victor...ndments-have-been-removed-from-consideration/
A pox on the demented and ilk.

GHoe

UPDATE from article published 8/9/22:

WHO Renews Push for Global Pandemic Treaty, as World Bank Creates $1 Billion Fund for Vaccine Passports​

The World Health Organization (WHO) is moving ahead with plans to enact a new or revised international pandemic preparedness treaty, despite encountering setbacks earlier this summer after dozens of countries, primarily outside the Western world, objected to the plan.

A majority of WHO member states on July 21, during a meeting of WHO’s Intergovernmental Negotiating Body (INB), agreed to pursue a legally binding pandemic instrument that will contain “both legally binding as well as non-legally binding elements.”

STAT News described the agreement, which would create a new global framework for responding to pandemics, as “the most transformative global health call to action since [the] WHO itself was formed as the first specialized United Nations agency in 1948.”

Meanwhile, the World Economic Forum, African Union and World Bank — which created a $1 billion fund for “disease surveillance” and “support against the current as well as future pandemics” — are developing their own pandemic response mechanisms, including new cross-country vaccine passport frameworks.
--
I found it interesting that the W.H.O. was the 1st specialized organization the U.N. created and they were formed in 1948, which made me immediately check the date April 7th 1948 (Israel founded May 14th 1948).

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/who-global-pandemic-treaty-world-bank-vaccine-passports/

NewWine2020

UPDATE from article published 8/9/22:

WHO Renews Push for Global Pandemic Treaty, as World Bank Creates $1 Billion Fund for Vaccine Passports​

The World Health Organization (WHO) is moving ahead with plans to enact a new or revised international pandemic preparedness treaty, despite encountering setbacks earlier this summer after dozens of countries, primarily outside the Western world, objected to the plan.

A majority of WHO member states on July 21, during a meeting of WHO’s Intergovernmental Negotiating Body (INB), agreed to pursue a legally binding pandemic instrument that will contain “both legally binding as well as non-legally binding elements.”

STAT News described the agreement, which would create a new global framework for responding to pandemics, as “the most transformative global health call to action since [the] WHO itself was formed as the first specialized United Nations agency in 1948.”

Meanwhile, the World Economic Forum, African Union and World Bank — which created a $1 billion fund for “disease surveillance” and “support against the current as well as future pandemics” — are developing their own pandemic response mechanisms, including new cross-country vaccine passport frameworks.
--
I found it interesting that the W.H.O. was the 1st specialized organization the U.N. created and they were formed in 1948, which made me immediately check the date April 7th 1948 (Israel founded May 14th 1948).

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/who-global-pandemic-treaty-world-bank-vaccine-passports/
Gross.

I still don't have my "STAR ID" enhanced drivers license. My response to that was " nah, I really don't care if I can't fly someplace."

No WAY am I getting any "vaccine passport"..

GHoe

(Pandemic Treaty/ Pandemic Accords round 2... this was posted on the WHO Twitter account today and also in part of a video statement by Tedros.)

"This week, WHO member states are hosting discussions on amendments to the International Health Regulations. Next week, countries will begin negotiations on a 'Zero Draft' of the new Pandemic Accord."

I was happy to see Sen Ron Johnson and 17 other senators introduced an act to require 2/3 senate majority to join the treaty/accord. But in the article (NTD.COM "republicams push back..), I saw that Feb 27th was listed as a date for all member nations to agree on final terms ? That's coming up quick and I haven't seen anything in the media.

Purchased With Blood

The WHO has a statue of Shiva in one of its main meeting rooms, very prominently displayed at the head of the table and not a small item on a shelf. I've seen the photos and perhaps they've moved it by now but I doubt it. CERN also has the same statue of Shiva "The Destroyer" in front of its office building. False idols are an abomination to the Lord, and I think Shiva is a good candidate for the abomination of desolation that will stand in the third temple. The original abomination of desolation was a Zeus statue set up by Antiochus IV Epiphanes. If the typology holds true from the original, and I think it will, Antichrist will say he is Shiva made manifest on earth and therefore the statue will be him in that sense. Antiochus IV Epiphanes claimed to be Zeus incarnate.

Last edited:
Back