World Health Organization Upcoming Vote in May Threatens Nations' Sovereignty

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
https://www.thethinkingconservative...eover-of-the-national-sovereignty-of-nations/

"These amendments to the International Health Regulations (IHR) do not need to be approved by two-thirds of the U.S. Senate because the United States agreed to the International Health Regulations (IHR) in 2005 and continue to do so by virtue of our membership in the United Nations and the World Health Organization. IHR regulations override and supersede the U.S. Constitution."

jab777

https://www.thethinkingconservative...eover-of-the-national-sovereignty-of-nations/

"These amendments to the International Health Regulations (IHR) do not need to be approved by two-thirds of the U.S. Senate because the United States agreed to the International Health Regulations (IHR) in 2005 and continue to do so by virtue of our membership in the United Nations and the World Health Organization. IHR regulations override and supersede the U.S. Constitution."
2005? George W. Bush turned out to be a real bust on multiple fronts.

MapleLeaf

Exercise your 2nd amendment rights if you live in America.
Sadly, I am above the 49th parallel so I only have a donut and maple syrup amendment.

Well, not comply. When Governor Whitmore here in Michigan ‘commanded’ that we weren’t allowed to gather at friends, etc and/or have more than 5 people together, we just, well, ignored it.
I'm a regular scofflaw up here. Taking stands like that is less common in Canada but I gave my kids as close to normal as possible. Pulled them out of public school, took them to church and visited friends where we could. Sadly, our families are too far away to drive to often. But we did see the ones willing to let us come when we were able.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Luke 21:28, KJV

:pray :pray :amen :amen
Well, that is a given. ;)

GHoe

Maybe I'm out in left field here but if the WHO has some external "control" of 193 countries and has the ability to take away their sovereignty and lock the population down, that seems to me like the closest we've come to the feet of iron and clay in the Nebuchadnezzar statue of Daniel. ??

Back