World Health Organization Upcoming Vote in May Threatens Nations' Sovereignty

athenasius

The WHO has a statue of Shiva in one of its main meeting rooms, very prominently displayed at the head of the table and not a small item on a shelf. I've seen the photos and perhaps they've moved it by now but I doubt it. CERN also has the same statue of Shiva "The Destroyer" in front of its office building. False idols are an abomination to the Lord, and I think Shiva is a good candidate for the abomination of desolation that will stand in the third temple. The original abomination of desolation was a Zeus statue set up by Antiochus IV Epiphanes. If the typology holds true from the original, and I think it will, Antichrist will say he is Shiva made manifest on earth and therefore the statue will be him in that sense. Antiochus IV Epiphanes claimed to be Zeus incarnate.
What better embodiment of the ideals of the WHO and the depopulation agenda of the elites of the world. The devil comes to steal, kill and destroy.

God sent His Son to give us LIFE, to bless us with companionship with Him and to create in us a new spirit.

God said Be Fruitful and MULTIPLY in His first command, to Adam and Eve, and he never ever rescinded that.

He delights in life, He is the life giver.

The WHO is showing just who it follows and WHO it is.

MapleLeaf

Gross.

I still don't have my "STAR ID" enhanced drivers license. My response to that was " nah, I really don't care if I can't fly someplace."

No WAY am I getting any "vaccine passport"..
LA Public Health just put out a tweet saying you should get b00sted every 2 months now. Just admit the product failed and let us move on. I don't care if that means heads are going to figuratively roll for that but no one is buying an effective vaccine needs constant updating 6 times a year. It's an obvious money grab.

I know so many see statues of Shiva or other pagan gods in public settings and just see a statue as we in the west have been conditioned to believe that there is such thing as moral and religious neutrality. "It's just a statue". And from a Christian perspective, it is. There is no demon in the statue (or the meat) so to speak but it certainly MEANS something to other people in the world. So in that sense it is not just a statue. Symbols matter and have mattered throughout history. God knew that Golden Calf at Mount Sinai was no threat to Him and had no power of any kind. It was "just a statue" but it reflected the hearts of the people.

ShilohRose

LA Public Health just put out a tweet saying you should get b00sted every 2 months now. Just admit the product failed and let us move on. I don't care if that means heads are going to figuratively roll for that but no one is buying an effective vaccine needs constant updating 6 times a year. It's an obvious money grab.

I know so many see statues of Shiva or other pagan gods in public settings and just see a statue as we in the west have been conditioned to believe that there is such thing as moral and religious neutrality. "It's just a statue". And from a Christian perspective, it is. There is no demon in the statue (or the meat) so to speak but it certainly MEANS something to other people in the world. So in that sense it is not just a statue. Symbols matter and have mattered throughout history. God knew that Golden Calf at Mount Sinai was no threat to Him and had no power of any kind. It was "just a statue" but it reflected the hearts of the people.
To go into the somewhat bizarre here, I have to say that sometimes those statues have evil entities hanging around them. I speak from experience on a tour.

Purchased With Blood

What better embodiment of the ideals of the WHO and the depopulation agenda of the elites of the world. The devil comes to steal, kill and destroy.

God sent His Son to give us LIFE, to bless us with companionship with Him and to create in us a new spirit.

God said Be Fruitful and MULTIPLY in His first command, to Adam and Eve, and he never ever rescinded that.

He delights in life, He is the life giver.

The WHO is showing just who it follows and WHO it is.
These are all excellent points! Apollyon also means "The Destroyer" or destruction itself. Revelation 9:11 says of the demonic locusts from the bottomless pit, "And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon."

Back