World Government at the Door

Epieikes

Believe there will be an undercover "black market" for many things, including Bibles, food, tech-for-His-purposes, etc. and yet now include it "anticipatorally" (when I remember) in my prayers. Unfortunately, I've never been a "rule follower"...unless I knew for sure it was established for His glory or reasonably reflective of His nature. I do give to Caesar...until Caesar wants what is Yahweh's alone.

RobinMc

Unless we're dragged into the war, and recieve extensive damage in the USA, I cant see how the elections will not happen.

GOP landslide is coming, take cover.
What if the power grid goes down, what if you nuclear plants get sabotaged, or so much violence erupts that we go into marshall law. They can come up with all kinds of things we have never heard of or thought of.
I hope you are right.

madcat

Its politics, so Im sure they will try. However, a high percentage of Dems dont even like what their party has done with Biden.

Butt kicking time in Nov.
Ah yes! It would be invigorating for Jesus let the US have just one more “God moment” of divine justice, as we could enjoy watching the devil and his puppets have just one more HUMONGOUS meltdown.
Then He whisks us OUTTA’ HERE!!!!!
I can always hope :pray :pray :pray :pray

madcat

It's come up many times in Congress. I quit putting money in an IRA decades ago and am glad for it. Instead I put money in regular accounts, taxed it, and it's mine free and clear. I don't have to worry about withdrawing the right amount at the right age lest I be penalized 10% or so for the withdrawal. Also, I probably paid a lower tax rate on a lot of that money than I will on the IRA money when I have to start withdrawing it...

Even so, the govmint has talked about, and a lot recently, about skimming some money out of citizen's wealth with they're over a certain threshold. The majority probably don't give that much thought... but just like when they started taxing social security payments and just a few paid those taxes, now the vast majority do... so be wary of any type of personal wealth grab no matter where your own bank account balance is. No amount it too small that the govmint wouldn't like to take it for itself.
Ditto. I imagine Hunter’s coffer might be running low with his Ukraine donors being in a bit of a tizzy. And China certainly isn’t afraid of our gubmint these days, so they can also put the brakes on funding probably 75% of our Congress, et. al., in some fashion. We are literally owned by Blackrock and Vanguard.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Ditto. I imagine Hunter’s coffer might be running low with his Ukraine donors being in a bit of a tizzy. And China certainly isn’t afraid of our gubmint these days, so they can also put the brakes on funding probably 75% of our Congress, et. al., in some fashion. We are literally owned by Blackrock and Vanguard.
I hear Hunter has quite the house in Malibu.

jayhawkbasketball

I try to think of it like this. If you were the groom (God) and you knew your bride (all of us) was waiting on you to return…and that your bride was on the brink of suffering horribly…how quickly would you want to rescue her? Pretty darn quick, right? How much would you want her to suffer? Not at all, right? How much do you love her? An infinite amount, right?

I don’t know when we’ll be outta here, but I hold onto this idea in the hope we won’t have to suffer very much.

I’ve seen the Royals, Chiefs and Jayhawks win 3 titles in the last seven years, so I’m good either way. They can take all the material things I have. I don’t care, as long as it means I don’t have to answer another work email.

After all we have high speed internet and YouTube TV, and our favorite show is still the Golden Girls. They can have it all. I’ll be fine with a cot in a field somewhere breaking rocks for them. Lose a few pounds, get outdoors, free from the bonds of work, money, stress, lies, bills, inflation…and the long forgotten false idol of wokeism.

Bring it.

Last edited:

RonJohnSilver

I believe that something really 'bad' will happen before November. No way on earth are they going to allow an election to take place in the US. Too many unhappy people. No way.
The Dimms could somehow 'rig' the elections with phony voters and data in key districts to basically 'steal' the elections and the media would be complicit and .... oh, wait.... never mind, been there, done that.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
I try to think of it like this. If you were the groom (God) and you knew your bride (all of us) was waiting on you to return…and that your bride was on the brink of suffering horribly…how quickly would you want to rescue her? Pretty darn quick, right? How much would you want her to suffer? Not at all, right? How much do you love her? An infinite amount, right?

I don’t know when we’ll be outta here, but I hold onto this idea in the hope we won’t have to suffer very much.

I’ve seen the Royals, Chiefs and Jayhawks win 3 titles in the last seven years, so I’m good either way. They can take all the material things I have. I don’t care, as long as it means I don’t have to answer another work email.

After all we have high speed internet and YouTube TV, and our favorite show is still the Golden Girls. They can have it all. I’ll be fine with a cot in a field somewhere breaking rocks for them. Lose a few pounds, get outdoors, free from the bonds of work, money, stress, lies, bills, inflation…and the long forgotten false idol of wokeism.

Bring it.
The Golden Girls ? Interesting choice LOL

TrustinHim

I'm just guessing here, but there is going to be so much disruption during those miserable 7 years from God's judgments that technology probably won't always be reliable, so no matter how much "data" may be built into the Mark transactions may often have to rely on a visible Mark when things aren't working.
Good point!