World Government at the Door

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Unless we're dragged into the war, and recieve extensive damage in the USA, I cant see how the elections will not happen.

GOP landslide is coming, take cover.

Early results will show a historical landslide of unbelievable proportions... then the funny business goes into overdrive. I do hope the wishes of the voters prevail this time around.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Does that also mean that the Rapture is closer than it appears, as well? And it appeareth rather close, indeed...

The Rapture could happen long before or long after the global govmint goes sovereign. I say goes sovereign because the framework for the world govmint is already in place. What we know timing-wise is that the Rapture will occur before the man of perdition is revealed which will happen after the world govmint is in place.

TrustinHim

Twenty years ago, I didn't see how that could be possible, think of people hundreds of years ago or even John. It seemed like fantasy. Now, it's happening and even I sorta understand it.
I always imagined that the mark would be physically observed at the point of purchase, but now it is possible to digitally monitor everything remotely including what you say, where you go, who you visit etc... how totally oppressed that will be for people. The only recourse would be to totally disconnect from the grid and barter etc.

Kelpe

A couple of thoughts . . .
I can't imagine the government taking over people's private accounts (401k's, IRA's, Savings) without prompting an uprising from the people that makes the 1860's look like a cakewalk. It would be UGLY.
Also, they know we know, and we know they know how to win elections. I suspect either we are going to get who they want to win in November and the cheating will be so blatant (it was in 2016 and 2020) it will be ridiculous, or something catastophic is going to be put upon us to mess up the election, which could prompt my first thought above.
And last, that catastrophic thing, could just be us leaving, and they will be glad because for the most part, we don't buy into this nonsense they are peddling. We are a problem to them and they would like us to be gone.

Hidden

The U.S. Constitution will have to be voided in order for a NWO including the U.S. to take place. Now I promise the Democrats would void the document in a heartbeat, but no way it happens unless something like the Rapture occurs. That may be what triggers everything.

I believe the rapture is what sets everything in motion. We've seen really crazy things since 2020 and they gave us a bit of a preview of the trib, but it's nothing compared to what will unfold when the Spirit relaxes His grip on this planet.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I always imagined that the mark would be physically observed at the point of purchase, but now it is possible to digitally monitor everything remotely including what you say, where you go, who you visit etc... how totally oppressed that will be for people. The only recourse would be to totally disconnect from the grid and barter etc.

I'm just guessing here, but there is going to be so much disruption during those miserable 7 years from God's judgments that technology probably won't always be reliable, so no matter how much "data" may be built into the Mark transactions may often have to rely on a visible Mark when things aren't working.

Hidden

If the rapture must occur at an appointed feast, the Pentecost is the strongest candidate of all the feasts. The Age of Grace is a ripple in spacetime, a bonus of "weeks" because of the power of the Lord's victory on the cross. The Holy Spirit came down at Pentecost and it makes a lot of sense that He also would limit His restraining power on the anniversary of His descent 2,000 years ago.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I can't imagine the government taking over people's private accounts (401k's, IRA's, Savings)

It's come up many times in Congress. I quit putting money in an IRA decades ago and am glad for it. Instead I put money in regular accounts, taxed it, and it's mine free and clear. I don't have to worry about withdrawing the right amount at the right age lest I be penalized 10% or so for the withdrawal. Also, I probably paid a lower tax rate on a lot of that money than I will on the IRA money when I have to start withdrawing it...

Even so, the govmint has talked about, and a lot recently, about skimming some money out of citizen's wealth with they're over a certain threshold. The majority probably don't give that much thought... but just like when they started taxing social security payments and just a few paid those taxes, now the vast majority do... so be wary of any type of personal wealth grab no matter where your own bank account balance is. No amount it too small that the govmint wouldn't like to take it for itself.

Epieikes

I'm just guessing here, but there is going to be so much disruption during those miserable 7 years from God's judgments that technology probably won't always be reliable, so no matter how much "data" may be built into the Mark transactions may often have to rely on a visible Mark when things aren't working.
An excellent point, TT. I had to giggle at the way the AC was portrayed in the LB series upon the Rapture taking place. He was irate. "THIS? This? THIS IS THE WORLD I AM TO INHERIT???!!!!!" He will have his work cut out for him in addition to being perpetually doomed...