World Government at the Door

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
World Government at the Door
By Hal Lindsey

On March 29th and 30th of 2022, global elites gathered for the World Government Summit in Dubai. They talked about working with individual governments in a variety of areas. But make no mistake. Their goal is in their name. They want world government.

The Bible speaks of Antichrist and the False Prophet taking control of the planet by seizing the financial system. This year’s World Government Summit expressed the same idea.

American economist Dr. Pippa Malmgren said, “What underpins a world order is always the financial system…. And what we’re seeing in the world today, I think, is we are on the brink of a dramatic change where we are about to — and I’ll say this boldly — we’re about to abandon the traditional system of money and accounting, and introduce a new one. And the new one, the new accounting is what we call blockchain. It means digital, it means having an almost perfect record of every single transaction that happens in the economy.”

The context proves that she’s talking about a “world order.” Therefore, she must be referring to every single transaction in the world economy. “What underpins a world order,” she said, “is always the financial system.” She says “boldly” that, “We’re about to abandon the traditional system of money and accounting, and introduce a new one.”

If you want to remake a civilization, remake its financial system. And that’s what they’re trying to do — not for a single civilization, but for the whole world. It will ultimately lead to the “mark of the beast,” and the totalitarian world system necessary to enforce it.

She says that the new money will be based on the blockchain technology that now underpins digital currencies such as Bitcoin. She then makes an important distinction between present digital currencies and future ones. “This new money,” she says, “will be sovereign in nature. Most people think that digital money is crypto, and private. But I see our superpowers introducing digital currency. The Chinese were the first, the US is on the brink, I think, of moving in the same direction. The Europeans have committed to that as well.”

According to the Atlantic Council, at least 91 countries are already developing digital currencies. At first, this new kind of money will augment cash. But globalists admit that their real goal is to supplant cash entirely. Digital currencies will not stop terrorists, tax cheats, or other criminals until such currencies completely replace cash and fully interconnect. Unlike Bitcoin, government versions of digital currencies will not be private, and their users will not be anonymous.

Like all digital data, the new currencies will be made of zeroes and ones, and interpreted by machines. For that reason, “digital euros,” “digital dollars,” and the others can easily be made to work together as a single currency. With that, world elites will have achieved the goal Dr. Malmgren states so well. They will have “an almost perfect record of every single transaction that happens in the economy.”

And when they implement their system globally, they will have a “record of every single transaction that happens in the economy” of the entire planet.

We find this high-tech scenario in a document written over 1,900 years ago. Revelation 13:17 (NKJV) describes it like this: “No one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” A person will not be allowed to buy or sell unless he can access the global grid of digital money. And when the Antichrist reigns, only those who carry his mark will have that access.

https://www.raptureforums.com/one-world-government/world-government-at-the-door/

RobinMc

Twenty years ago, I didn't see how that could be possible, think of people hundreds of years ago or even John. It seemed like fantasy. Now, it's happening and even I sorta understand it.
I read an article that said in the beginning, they may offer to double or triple your money if you convert, and that will continue to decrease until it is mandatory and you would only get a fraction of the value of your money to convert. I think our savings and 401K's will be taken to be 'fair' and given to the gov't to distribute to everyone else. No way this works out for good for the average citizen. We're going to lose. I thankful at this time, money is the least of my worries.

DanLMP

Amazingly, if you are ever on any YT sites that mention the push for a world government, YT still puts disclaimers below the content to try and persuade you that OWG and NWO is still tin foil hat stuff. Even though Schwab and Harari, et al, are blatantly and continuously calling for just that, and more.

Obviously, if you didn't notice before, YT and Google are intentionally or unintentionally working for Satan.

madcat

Jan Markell’s latest video deals with this, and if her guests are on target, a U.S. FEDERAL BANK, is in the works, and all other banks (both corporate and locally owned), will cease to exist. Whatever you have saved will be “distributed” by the feds whenever and wherever they please, according to your “credit score”, and adherence to ALL vaxx mandates. Go to church??? You get “cancelled” and no buying power until you submit.

Andy C

Reminds me of the message on the passanger side vehicle mirror: The World Government may be closer than it appears.
I like that, don’t necessarily buy into it, but that saying may fit, who really knows at this point? If we are on the verge of a OWG, that tells me we are closer than I believe we are to going Home.

If the OWG is close, something really bad and destructive is soon to be upon us. I still believe the church will depart before the final pieces are in place for the forming of the OWG, but that does not mean we will escape some sort of calamity beforehand. Russia, nukes, attacks, WWII, we cant know for now. My hope is the rapture is the catalyst for the formation of the OWG.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I like that, don’t necessarily buy into it, but that saying may fit, who really knows at this point? If we are on the verge of a OWG, that tells me we are closer than I believe we are to going Home.

If the OWG is close, something really bad and destructive is soon to be upon us. I still believe the church will depart before the final pieces are in place for the forming of the OWG, but that does not mean we will escape some sort of calamity beforehand. Russia, nukes, attacks, WWII, we cant know for now. My hope is the rapture is the catalyst for the formation of the OWG.
I :pray many get saved because it isn't going to be pretty to be in this world in the tribulation period.

Epieikes

I believe you are not alone in seeing the Rapture as the catalyst for a LOT of things. This is why I personally don't see the Rapture and any nuclear scenario happening simultaneously. God has specific purposes in mind for everything He initiates and everything He allows. Logically but metaphorically speaking, if it's all chopped fruit salad, how would you tell what was what, or what caused what? I've always felt a large part of the "billion Soul Harvest" will begin with the " worldwide almosts"---those who'd previously heard the truth, a lot or a little, but didn't believe at the time. It doesn't seem logical nor characteristic of His ways of dealing with us to lump all of the catastrophe-and-aftermaths together. He wants to be known, and He wants nonbelievers to know and see His hand at work, even if the opposition tries their best to make it murky. His staying, omnipotent hand is fully capable of restraining all evil until His kairos time, no matter the bluster, the rhetoric...no matter what any oligarchy or spiritual force of wickedness would like to bring about to tip His hand.

The Lord isn't the author of confusion...and though we know all "you know what" will break loose, when it does happen, look at all He has, now and for eons up until now, put into place to point people to the WHY, despite the confusion that we know will be upon them. The creativity He has provided...in an older movie we watched last night, the church had made "jump drives" and collected them in a basket to be distributed to those inquiring, post-Rapture, what had happened. Instead of sitting in the church (which was bombed immediately after arrival) and watching the pre-filmed explanation, people were free to use them on their devices anywhere they went...thus spreading the truth further. I would never have thought of it...jumpdrives!...but brilliant!

I don't share such scenarios as to the surety of how things will happen. How would we ever know? I share them to get us to think proactively and creatively about reaching as many NOW as we can for His Kingdom's sake...as well as prepare for those we know by His Word are having a "delayed response-reaction" at present...only to kick into high gear when the catalyst catalyzes.

Dave_97

If the OWG is close, something really bad and destructive is soon to be upon us. I still believe the church will depart before the final pieces are in place for the forming of the OWG, but that does not mean we will escape some sort of calamity beforehand.
I agree with this. I personally think for a OWG to appear, it will have to take some sudden catastrophic event (rapture, war, economic crash). It’s why it’s so difficult to determine the nearness of the Lords return when solely looking at the formation of the OWG. Example, as it stands, for the OWG to form it might seem some far years away if it was to gradually come upon the earth.

However, a sudden catastrophic event can bring a OWG in mere months to a few years in my opinion. I personally believe it will be a sudden event that will do that since Paul mentions that “when they say Peace and Security, sudden destruction will come upon them”. Other parts of scripture also tells us the day of the Lord will come like a thief, or will come upon the whole world like a trap. All that verbiage implies some sudden event catching the world off guard.

I’m of the personal belief it is the rapture itself, which triggers economic crashes, confusion that could lead to war etc. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Epieikes

I agree with this. I personally think for a OWG to appear, it will have to take some sudden catastrophic event (rapture, war, economic crash). It’s why it’s so difficult to determine the nearness of the Lords return when solely looking at the formation of the OWG. Example, as it stands, for the OWG to form it might seem some far years away if it was to gradually come upon the earth.

However, a sudden catastrophic event can bring a OWG in mere months to a few years in my opinion. I personally believe it will be a sudden event that will do that since Paul mentions that “when they say Peace and Security, sudden destruction will come upon them”. Other parts of scripture also tells us the day of the Lord will come like a thief, or will come upon the whole world like a trap. All that verbiage implies some sudden event catching the world off guard.

I’m of the personal belief it is the rapture itself, which triggers economic crashes, confusion that could lead to war etc. Just my opinion.
Dave, I'm so happy to see you! I've missed your posts and been praying for you! Jambo, rafiki! Agree completely. May God bless your going in and coming out...Psalm 121!

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
Other parts of scripture also tells us the day of the Lord will come like a thief, or will come upon the whole world like a trap.
Isn't "The day of the Lord" a reference to the 2nd coming event where Jesus touches down on the Mt of Olives? This would mean the Rapture and AC revelation happen first.

This makes me think the Rapture has to be the catalyst.

Last edited:

RobinMc

I believe that something really 'bad' will happen before November. No way on earth are they going to allow an election to take place in the US. Too many unhappy people. No way.