World governance meeting in Dubai

Discussion in 'One World Government and Economics' started by Ohioan, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Ohioan

Ohioan Well-Known Member

Círeth and athenasius like this.
  2. Ohioan

Ohioan Well-Known Member

3. Ohioan

Ohioan Well-Known Member

Watch to the 3:50 mark

4. Anewcreationinjesus

Anewcreationinjesus Well-Known Member

Two words - antichrist propaganda!!

...oh, and ...

:puke

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  5. Anewcreationinjesus

....oh yes, this false unity of "one human family" ...the tower of Babel all over again ....

And God just laughs ....(Psalm 2) ...

Of course they don't realise with their "one world government" propaganda machine, that Jesus is going to crush all other kingdoms on his return ....

Still, this is yet another, oh my gosh, surely the time is as late as it seems!! We already know about their planned agenda 2030 ...the question is ....how is this going to pan out ....

6. ByGod'sGrace

ByGod'sGrace Well-Known Member

Yes!! Especially with the popularity of AOC, the New Green Deal talks, and Democrat proclamations that the world will end in 12 years....kind of weird it matches agenda 2030....all the systems are set up to swoop in with the one world government when the church leaves.

7. Anewcreationinjesus

Well all I can say is - the sooner the better (for leaving!!) :) Personally am kinda weary what with what's happening globally and also personally too, each day a real battle ...

Terry, Cindy S., Círeth and 5 others like this.
  8. Círeth

Círeth Well-Known Member

I really hope we're out of here before 2030. I hope we're out of here by the end of the year because next year China's social credit system becomes mandatory.