World Events & the Three Legged Stool Model

bigmoose

I have been pondering this for months, but I am lately seeing the third leg solidify in satan's grasp. Let me explain as this is a model some may have heard before. Basically the three seats of worldly power is money/financial/economic engine, religion/beliefs/value system, and military/muscle/might.

When I study history all of these were mastered by various leaders and various cultures at various times. However in our times, we are seeing them all come together in perversion. For example, the monetary system has been distorted from the "honest weights and measures" the Bible calls for. Nation states print money they do not have and unilaterally place this burden on their population by inflation and indebtedness. Those who live by honest weights and measures are at peril. Your lifetime savings can be eradicated and transferred to others (who are in the know) in a matter of days to minutes. Contracts are awarded through a network of "aligned" businesses. Your bank accounts are dropped if you are a business the world powers don't like... (you know which ones). When paper currency is gone, and it is all bits and bytes... they will then control all the bitcoin "pixies."

We here are well aware of the perverted religions of the world. What they believe, how they enslave, how they are growing. Many are directly founded in satanic influence, and those that were true at one time are under attack, with many folding in worldly beliefs to displace Bible Truths.

The final leg is the military one as I see it. The USA has stood head over shoulders to the world since WWII. I would say let no one deceive you, no country could match our power, our reach (with aircraft carriers and ICBM's and boomer subs), and our readiness. The adversary has steadily gathered armed factions to add to his army.. but the USA always stood against the evil. Little by little since WWII it has been infiltrated, and led into conflicts it should not have been. The war machine has generated great riches for aligned organizations. It's economic power has increased in arms trade. It's leadership was corrupted.

I was knocked down cold by the words out of General milley lately. I could not believe the rot I heard in his beliefs, demeanor and actions. The light is beginning to go on for me, that satan is in a full court press to control the USA military. When he has control there, he will now own "all three legs" of the stool, and the stool will sit on stable ground. With control of the USA military, anything can be forced on anyone, anywhere in the world...including CONUS.

There was another thread about "we are 6 months in...and I would..." I entered a prayer there for God to remove the satanic leaders from our land and return us to the Nation He formed and blessed. We know He hears all our prayers for righteousness! We know how when He says "Enough is enough" the rapture happens, and judgment begins... I do not know how we continue like this for another 42 months... so much is not right!

May God have mercy upon us all. May His light shine forth in this darkness. May His Will and His Ways again become the law of my land. May we internalize "be not afraid..." as we wait for His actions.

madcat

I have been pondering this for months, but I am lately seeing the third leg solidify in satan's grasp. Let me explain as this is a model some may have heard before. Basically the three seats of worldly power is money/financial/economic engine, religion/beliefs/value system, and military/muscle/might.

When I study history all of these were mastered by various leaders and various cultures at various times. However in our times, we are seeing them all come together in perversion. For example, the monetary system has been distorted from the "honest weights and measures" the Bible calls for. Nation states print money they do not have and unilaterally place this burden on their population by inflation and indebtedness. Those who live by honest weights and measures are at peril. Your lifetime savings can be eradicated and transferred to others (who are in the know) in a matter of days to minutes. Contracts are awarded through a network of "aligned" businesses. Your bank accounts are dropped if you are a business the world powers don't like... (you know which ones). When paper currency is gone, and it is all bits and bytes... they will then control all the bitcoin "pixies."

We here are well aware of the perverted religions of the world. What they believe, how they enslave, how they are growing. Many are directly founded in satanic influence, and those that were true at one time are under attack, with many folding in worldly beliefs to displace Bible Truths.

The final leg is the military one as I see it. The USA has stood head over shoulders to the world since WWII. I would say let no one deceive you, no country could match our power, our reach (with aircraft carriers and ICBM's and boomer subs), and our readiness. The adversary has steadily gathered armed factions to add to his army.. but the USA always stood against the evil. Little by little since WWII it has been infiltrated, and led into conflicts it should not have been. The war machine has generated great riches for aligned organizations. It's economic power has increased in arms trade. It's leadership was corrupted.

I was knocked down cold by the words out of General milley lately. I could not believe the rot I heard in his beliefs, demeanor and actions. The light is beginning to go on for me, that satan is in a full court press to control the USA military. When he has control there, he will now own "all three legs" of the stool, and the stool will sit on stable ground. With control of the USA military, anything can be forced on anyone, anywhere in the world...including CONUS.

There was another thread about "we are 6 months in...and I would..." I entered a prayer there for God to remove the satanic leaders from our land and return us to the Nation He formed and blessed. We know He hears all our prayers for righteousness! We know how when He says "Enough is enough" the rapture happens, and judgment begins... I do not know how we continue like this for another 42 months... so much is not right!

May God have mercy upon us all. May His light shine forth in this darkness. May His Will and His Ways again become the law of my land. May we internalize "be not afraid..." as we wait for His actions.
I would say you hit the nail on the head with this one! We have and continue to see the slow destruction of our financial prowess, as well as the tightening stranglehold on our religious liberties and the INSISTANCE we all accept the socially justified “alphabet” sexual orientation. And then along comes the stolen election when Satan gets to install his marionettes in D.C., as well as key states. Of course only because he is permitted to do that.
THEN, as their brazenness accelerates, we are forced to watch a recruitment ad for our military that looks like our whole armed forces are LGBTQRAPT, or the “orientation” du jour.
What a laughing stock we have become is such a short time. EVERY nation sees us as a sitting duck, and a duck that will send OUR tax money as an appeasement not to crush us (and of course to fill their pockets FIRST).

Who sang the song “The day the music died?” We should rewrite it “The day America died”. (coffin emoji).

Footsteps

The military does not need two additional legs to take over. If our Joint Chiefs are already subverted by a globalist agenda, all it will take is orders from the Commander in Chief to:
-allow Russia to take over Cuba.
-allow China to invade Taiwan.
-allow Iran to develop nukes.
-allow our military to take over any State of Texas law enforcement agency to ensure our southern border remains open.
Sound insane? Pick any bizarre scenario above and explain to me why it can't happen tomorrow given a globalist POTUS who has put America last for six months.

madcat

The military does not need two additional legs to take over. If our Joint Chiefs are already subverted by a globalist agenda, all it will take is orders from the Commander in Chief to:
-allow Russia to take over Cuba.
-allow China to invade Taiwan.
-allow Iran to develop nukes.
-allow our military to take over any State of Texas law enforcement agency to ensure our southern border remains open.
Sound insane? Pick any bizarre scenario above and explain to me why it can't happen tomorrow given a globalist POTUS who has put America last for six months.
“POTUS” = Obama’s 3rd term

soundingthealarm

Fleethewrath2come
The old saying "want to hear God laugh tell Him your plans."

Sure does bring a sense of calm to know ALL of the things lining up by world leaders governed by the spirit of this age, cause God "to laugh and hold in derision." Psalms 2 those who are at current time GLEEFULLY believing they are succeeding at gaining POWER and CONTROL over mankind YET I can't help but think it would be an amazingly GREAT apocalyptic Snicker's Commercial of "ya want to get away?" The Moment they realize what they have invoked, "seeking death and finding it not" "pleading with the rocks to crush them to hide them from the Wrath the Lamb." "WANT TO GET AWAY NANCY PELOSI? or AOC or PUTIN or Governor Newsome?

The Day of the Lord is coming SUDDENLY, "and they knew not and the flood came and took them all away." - Jesus

JStar

It's called the Three legged stool of old Babylon. Which will the new Babylon (NWO) 1. Political parties meet together in one unity 2.World Economic cashless system 3. One world religion. Just like in the days in old Babylon. The stages are being set for the Great reset.

madcat

He is quite content staying behind the curtains making the puppet continue his 3rd term.
Yep! That’s actually what I meant. People who are privy to info say that Biden is in contact with Obama on a daily basis. So it THAT who speaks to him in his earbud? I don’t think it’s Kama-la-la, she’s not that quick thinking on her feet.

Dragontiger777

Thankfully no one can contend for the Vice Presidency who would be in a position to have a third term as President. 12th Amendment.
can be vice president understand limit 2 years that is my understandable. Other than no way President that is 12th Amendment right