World Economic Forum calls to reduce private vehicles by eliminating 'ownership'

Carl

So “the average car in England is only driven 4%.” What’s the problem ?????? If you multiplied the fuel useage for every car there for a month, it probably would be a drop in the bucket compared to the fuel their “elite government” folks use on private jets, limos, etc.
It’s not that they think we are that stupid, but they like to shove this agenda in our face and remind all of us “they are special and deserve to live a life of luxury”.
They will soon be realizing there really is a heaven and a hell, and most of them will long for the days they were on earth.
And the average 400/700 hp farm tractor is only used for maybe 10% of the time during growing season by less than 1% of the population. But it grows the rich people's food too!

Dave_97

I live in Dallas Texas, all this talk about sharing vehicles is just ridiculous.

It’s simple, if you have your own vehicle, you have the freedom and power to go anywhere on that land, at any time without restrictions.

The thirst for power from these people is mind boggling.

Dave_97

people just sleepwalk along with them, doing what they’re told by the TV Because they are incapable of seeing the bigger picture even if it were explained to them with crayons.
You are called a conspiracy theorist if you try to explain the big picture.

We read in the history books how government’s successfully brainwashed their citizens time and time again through the use of entertainment/media and news. Yet we never ask ourselves if it could be happening to us right now.

I have family members sadly that are completely sold to CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc and other obvious propaganda news channels. Trying to explain the bigger picture is practically impossible.

NewWine2020

"Eliminating ownership." There you go.

WEF are a bunch of communists.

and whenever it's pointed out to modern people that communism always ends in starvation, mass murder and concentration camps (gulags) they always bring up the tired, cliched "rEaL cOmMuNiSm hAsN't bEeN tRiEd yet.."

They don't realize this is the same "copium" that soviet citizens were saying to each other in the 50's, 60's, 70's, etc. as they waited and waited for the advent of "REAL communism"...it's a pipe dream that's achievability IRL is completely contrary to fallen human nature.

NewWine2020

If I take care of my car and nothing happens to it, I'll never have to buy another one.

So there, too! :lol

That's my and my wife's plan as well!

One thing to be aware of, with all the manufactured, purposefully created shortages and hiccups in the supply chain since Covid (so tired of that excuse) if our used cars go down and need replacement parts it can literally take weeks to get those parts shipped out, even domestically.

I was carless for over a month due to needing a replacement part for my paid off 2014 Hyundai Elantra. and my car provides my income for now as I do gig work, so that was a huge struggle. The globalists are counting on this to take care of people who sensibly hang onto their used cars indefinitely.

Andy C

You are called a conspiracy theorist if you try to explain the big picture.

We read in the history books how government’s successfully brainwashed their citizens time and time again through the use of entertainment/media and news. Yet we never ask ourselves if it could be happening to us right now.

I have family members sadly that are completely sold to CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc and other obvious propaganda news channels. Trying to explain the bigger picture is practically impossible.
Im not blind to the level of influence the WEF has with SOME world leadership, but Im also aware they have been trying to get their way since their founding in 1971 - and almost all has failed. However, we all believe we are in the end times, so their level of success will likely grow, but nothing even remotely indicates in scripture they will prevail as long as their number one stumbling block is here - The Holy Spirit and the church.

As always, I believe the closer they get to achieving a OWG, means the rapture is even closer.

Not out of necessity, but more of feeling like Im doing something, my “go bag” is packed for the flight Home.

Edit to add, quoting that great American sitcom waitress Flo from Mels Dinner “Klaus can kiss my grits”…:banning

antitox

I live in Dallas Texas, all this talk about sharing vehicles is just ridiculous.

It’s simple, if you have your own vehicle, you have the freedom and power to go anywhere on that land, at any time without restrictions.

The thirst for power from these people is mind boggling.
I live in Dallas too. The whole personal vehicle thing is part of individual freedom for us. Because what they want is for us all to be on mass transit, then install cameras on them and track our every move. It's all part of power and control.

Back