World Economic Forum calls to reduce private vehicles by eliminating 'ownership'

Dave123

The World Economic Forum is looking to reduce global reliance on critical metals as nations look to make the transition to renewable energy supplies, and one proposal is reducing ownership of private vehicles.

"This transition from fossil fuels to renewables will need large supplies of critical metals such as cobalt, lithium, nickel, to name a few," the forum said in a report earlier this month. "Shortages of these critical minerals could raise the costs of clean energy technologies."

The international lobbying organization based in Switzerland has proposed three solutions for lowering the costs of critical metals used in everything from cellphones and electric vehicles to wind turbines and efficient lighting.

The forum noted that even with recycling initiatives in place mineral mining is expected to increase by 500% by 2050.

"More sharing can reduce ownership of idle equipment and thus material usage," the group argued, pointing to statistics that show the average vehicle in England is driven "just 4% of the time."

Vehicle sharing initiatives like "Getaround" and "BlueSG" have become increasingly popular around the world and are key in reducing the number of cars and electronics needed globally, the forum argued.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy...uce-private-vehicles-by-eliminating-ownership

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
When I didn't have a working car for several months, a few times I used an hourly-type rental car. It was a lot cheaper than renting for a whole 24 hours, and it was parked in a parking lot where renters picked up and dropped of 24/7, so no worries about the rental company not being open, etc.

I've also used a 75-minute rental from Home Depot for something specific that wouldn't fit in the Prius, and that worked well, too.

And, I've rented vehicles for moving, vacation, etc.

I think there's a real need for all of these, but not as a replacement for individuals being able to own their own vehicle(s). If someone had smoked in a vehicle I had reserved, or had been wearing perfume, etc., or simply left it trashed, if my pick-up time was 3 AM, I wouldn't have had a lot of immediate recourse. And not having one's own vehicle severely limits options in an unexpected emergency or just wanting to go someplace whenever one wants (or needs).

Dave123

And not having one's own vehicle severely limits options in an unexpected emergency or just wanting to go someplace whenever one wants (or needs).
They understand that, and they don't care. They see the average person as a drain on resources and if their rules ends up costing lives, they are okay with that. One of their main principles is human depopulation. So anything that works toward that goal is okay with them. Their rules are predicated on their hatred of the average person they do not deem as fit to live in the world order they envision.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Rules for thee, not for me. Us peasants should just walk.

I think this is the true scheme behind electric vehicles. Price people out :thumbdown
That is definitely part of their diabolical scheme.
All of Satan's plans for eternal dominion were
crushed on The Cross of Calvary .
This would include these evil WEF individuals and their ultimate wicked plans.
Trying to circumvent the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Trying to be as gods !!
That my friends is pure unbridled insanity.
Broad is the way that leads to Hell, make no mistake.
That which is popular isn't always right and that which is right isn't always popular.
Follow the narrow path.
Follow Christ.
The NWO is obviously taking its form , but not in its infancy , albeit rather a rebellious teenager forcing their way to obtain what they want.
Not earning nor buying , but robbing to obtain their wealth to exercise world dominion under the future headship of the false messiah , the man of sin , the lawless one.
However, before that man of sin is revealed , the Church (body of Christ) will be removed ever so quickly.

What a day that will be!!!

madcat

So “the average car in England is only driven 4%.” What’s the problem ?????? If you multiplied the fuel useage for every car there for a month, it probably would be a drop in the bucket compared to the fuel their “elite government” folks use on private jets, limos, etc.
It’s not that they think we are that stupid, but they like to shove this agenda in our face and remind all of us “they are special and deserve to live a life of luxury”.
They will soon be realizing there really is a heaven and a hell, and most of them will long for the days they were on earth.

antitox

They see us as a blight upon society; a waste upon the earth. That's why the want to reduce the population.

They see us as the problem.

But that;'s not how God sees us. The earth in it's process as a carbon-based existence recycles itself. But leftists can't see that. They think we're doomed.

Let's look at what God says:

Gen 8;22 "While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night shall not cease."

Do you see what he's saying? Very simply, while we are here He will take care of us and keep things running normally so that we can live and grow food. That''s why He says firstly "seedtime and harvest." If the climate got off just a little bit we would lose the ability to grow food. He knows this. He's taking care of us. As He always does.

NewWine2020

The World Economic Forum is looking to reduce global reliance on critical metals as nations look to make the transition to renewable energy supplies, and one proposal is reducing ownership of private vehicles.

"This transition from fossil fuels to renewables will need large supplies of critical metals such as cobalt, lithium, nickel, to name a few," the forum said in a report earlier this month. "Shortages of these critical minerals could raise the costs of clean energy technologies."

The international lobbying organization based in Switzerland has proposed three solutions for lowering the costs of critical metals used in everything from cellphones and electric vehicles to wind turbines and efficient lighting.

The forum noted that even with recycling initiatives in place mineral mining is expected to increase by 500% by 2050.

"More sharing can reduce ownership of idle equipment and thus material usage," the group argued, pointing to statistics that show the average vehicle in England is driven "just 4% of the time."

Vehicle sharing initiatives like "Getaround" and "BlueSG" have become increasingly popular around the world and are key in reducing the number of cars and electronics needed globally, the forum argued.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy...uce-private-vehicles-by-eliminating-ownership

At this point, I’m actually angrier with the idiot voters in my own nation who vote for policies that enable these elite psychopaths agenda. Without a support base of compliant little goose stepping followers they would be harmless and we could just mock them no matter how much money they have.

The WEF, UN and WHO are not shy about telling us plebs exactly what kind of dystopian prison world they want to implement for us (but not themselves…NEVER themselves) and these relentlessly stupid liberal people just sleepwalk along with them, doing what they’re told by the TV Because they are incapable of seeing the bigger picture even if it were explained to them with crayons.

jab777

So “the average car in England is only driven 4%.” What’s the problem ?????? If you multiplied the fuel useage for every car there for a month, it probably would be a drop in the bucket compared to the fuel their “elite government” folks use on private jets, limos, etc.
It’s not that they think we are that stupid, but they like to shove this agenda in our face and remind all of us “they are special and deserve to live a life of luxury”.
They will soon be realizing there really is a heaven and a hell, and most of them will long for the days they were on earth.
Yep and that evil loon Yuval Noah Harari who is basically the brains behind this whole Great Reset scheme says that 90% of the world’s population are “useless eaters.” What I’d like to know is who gave this bunch permission to wipe us all out except the elites? So, they will get their wish fulfilled when the Rapture happens. Wonder what they will think of that besides “goody goody gumdrops, a lot less worthless people around.”

Dave123

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Dave123

Yep and that evil loon Yuval Noah Harari who is basically the brains behind this whole Great Reset scheme says that 90% of the world’s population are “useless eaters.” What I’d like to know is who gave this bunch permission to wipe us all out except the elites? So, they will get their wish fulfilled when the Rapture happens. Wonder what they will think of that besides “goody goody gumdrops, a lot less worthless people around.”
I have been asking the same question, myself. I think we are seeing the set up for the new world order (one-world government) that the Antichrist will rule. If that is the case, we are on the cusp of some major prophetic fulfillment. It has to get worse before it gets better.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I have been asking the same question, myself. I think we are seeing the set up for the new world order (one-world government) that the Antichrist will rule. If that is the case, we are on the cusp of some major prophetic fulfillment. It has to get worse before it gets better.
There is no getting "better" , unless you are referring to the Rapture of The Church, and if that is the case , things don't have to get "worse" for that to happen.
Other than that , situations on this sin soaked shiney ball of blue will only wax worse.

Back