World Court orders Russia to cease military operations in Ukraine

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
World Court orders Russia to cease military operations in Ukraine
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky expresses hope for peace talks soon • Russia says it is too early to predict progress in talks • Heads of State fly to Kyiv
By REUTERS, JERUSALEM POST STAFF
Published: MARCH 16, 2022

The International Court of Justice (ICJ) ordered Russia on Wednesday to stop the military actions it started in Ukraine on Feb. 24. President Zelensky demanded Russian must comply. "The Russian Federation shall immediately suspend the military operations that it commenced on Feb 24, 2022 in the territory of Ukraine," the judges said. The judges added Russia must also ensure that other forces under its control or supported by Moscow should not continue the military operation.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said on Wednesday that peace talks were beginning to sound more realistic but that more time is needed as Russian airstrikes killed five people in Kyiv and the refugee tally from Moscow's invasion reached 3 million. Ukrainian officials have raised hopes the war could end sooner than expected, possibly by May, saying that Moscow may be coming to terms with its failure to impose a new government by force and running out of fresh troops.

more............. https://www.jpost.com/international/article-701470

changedheart

Sorry if this is not the right place for this but am I the only one who thinks this Russia-Ukraine war is some kind of WEF game with the people of Ukraine and some of Russia being the pawns.

When Zelenskyy said 'I need ammunition, not a ride' I thought that he was awesome but since then I have felt that this was more evil and on both sides of the border. Those poor people and the Russian protesters who will probably lose their lives.

daygo

Sorry if this is not the right place for this but am I the only one who thinks this Russia-Ukraine war is some kind of WEF game with the people of Ukraine and some of Russia being the pawns.

When Zelenskyy said 'I need ammunition, not a ride' I thought that he was awesome but since then I have felt that this was more evil and on both sides of the border. Those poor people and the Russian protesters who will probably lose their lives.
Fair comment.