Wonderful to be among you!

BarbT

What a joy it is to reactivate my account! :wave

I joined RF years ago but stayed on "lurk mode" most of the time. Now that I am blessedly retired :thumbup I have more time to fellowship with old & new friends who are waiting anxiously for our Blessed Hope. :meet:

Rapture Forums' faithful devotion to our Lord Jesus Christ and uncompromising support of Israel are the chief reasons I'm here. :nod

anath

I Love the Lord
Welcome BarbT!

I am old and my memory isn't so good but several years ago on our sister site, was it you who sent me the Israel/U.S. flag pin? If so, I'm still wearing it proudly. :hug

iSong6:3

:wave. I welcomed you in another thread but I'm doubly happy you're here, sis. Yes, we certainly uncompromisingly support Israel here. Make yourself at home. :hug

BarbT

Thanks everyone! :wave

Anath, yep, that was me.:nod Glad to know the pins are still "out there" and visible to others. Now more than ever we Christians need to show the world we have Israel's back! :thumbup

BarbT

:wave. I welcomed you in another thread but I'm doubly happy you're here, sis. Yes, we certainly uncompromisingly support Israel here. Make yourself at home. :hug
Hey girlfriend ....:slap: sorry for missing your greeting so I'm sending you a double hug! :hug :hug

moosejive

:welcome: BarbT !:heythere glad to meet you....by the way, is there a site to go and get the U.S,/Israel flag pins? I guess I can shop around for one, if needed.:scratch: good to have you weighing in on the state of the world today too...:meet:

BarbT

Hello moosejive. :wave

It's been many moons since I had that ministry but I found a few sites that still sells the pins. The best price I found is $1.99 each. The link won't post correctly for me here :idunno: so you'll have to Google "US/Israel lapel pins" and several sites will come up. :thumbup

moosejive

:hug Thanks, BarbT! Definitely will be looking them up, it's important to stand with Israel in whatever ways we can:nod