Women’s rallies against President Trump and his Supreme Court nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett

Lovin Jesus

Women’s rallies against President Trump and his Supreme Court nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett swept through cities including Los Angeles, Washington and New York on Saturday, despite ongoing bans of some large gatherings in many.

In New York, the marches came shortly after Gov. Andrew Cuomo shut down schools and businesses and banned mass gatherings in seven zip codes of Queens and Brooklyn. The lockdowns mostly affected Orthodox Jewish neighborhoods, prompting many in the community to protest their synagogues being closed during holidays.

Cuomo’s office could not be reached for comment to see if they had approved the gatherings despite the lockdown. It was unclear whether demonstrators marched through the COVID-19 “cluster” neighborhoods.

In New York, protesters prominently gathered in Washington Square Park in Manhattan chanting slogans like, “Vote him out.” Late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was widely commemorated at the marches, with signs such as one that read, “Vote, and tell ‘em Ruth sent you!”

In Los Angeles, protesters dressed up as characters from The Handmaid’s Tale-- a book of a dystopian future some liberal activists assure will become reality if Barrett is confirmed to the court.

One held a sign reading, “The system cannot be reformed-- it must be thrown out!”
Another sign read: “You can be an anti-choice feminist. Just like you can be a Jewish Nazi.”

Meanwhile, thousands stormed the streets of Washington, D.C. in protest. NPR reported the Washington march was permitted to have up to 10,000 attendees.

At one point, they came face to face with anti-abortion demonstrators, chanting “my body, my choice” as the pro-life demonstrators held photos of newborns.
At another point, a pro-Barrett group was gathered listening to a speech and protesters chanted “RBG” to drown out the speaker.

Lovin Jesus

The ” law” they are defending and trying to save has been imposed upon those who find life precious in babies born and unborn. Most of all, the baby has human rights, a right to live. And they can’t make up their minds if they are killing a human life or disposing of a useless blob of cells depending on whether they want a baby or not.

cshere

I really wish women would just shush. (I say this as a woman myself)
It's at the point, I wish women had not ever been given the right to vote (I'm a woman, also)....they are leading this country, since the 70's at least into such darkness....makes me so very sad....must Break God's heart so, just like in Eden....woman and man falling, falling into sin by choice. These types of women are going to really hate the new society they are so bent on having....along with the rest of us.... :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Cindy S.

When he comes, will he find faith? Luke 18:8
It's at the point, I wish women had not ever been given the right to vote (I'm a woman, also)....they are leading this country, since the 70's at least into such darkness....makes me so very sad....must Break God's heart so, just like in Eden....woman and man falling, falling into sin by choice. These types of women are going to really hate the new society they are so bent on having....along with the rest of us.... :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry
I thought I was the only woman who felt that way.
I will not vote for any women either.

cshere

I thought I was the only woman who felt that way.
I will not vote for any women either.
No, I think so, too.....

When I was in college, we had two female speakers of note that year....a noted feminist and Ann Kimmel....the differences in the two women were like night and day. But, I was so naive at that point, I loved Ann Kimmel, but, I have to say, the feminist could twist her points to make them acceptable to me to a point....but, as the years have progressed, it has been interesting to see even the physical, outward effects on the feminists' face. I do not know what has become of Ann Kimmel, but, I do know other older women believers who did not compromise, and even their faces have become more beautiful over the years....I'm sure I could trust their votes over these completely illogical and confused women, who seem bent on the destruction of all that is good.

Last edited:

DanLMP

It's at the point, I wish women had not ever been given the right to vote (I'm a woman, also)....they are leading this country, since the 70's at least into such darkness

And the men were doing so much better?

The problem here is not about whether you are a man or woman who is protesting, the problem is the human heart. Not the muscular thing that moves blood but the Spiritual thing that moves people.

The human heart is broken in men and women.

InMidian

No, I think so, too.....

When I was in college, we had two female speakers of note that year....Gloria Steinem and Ann Kimmel....the differences in the two women were like night and day. But, I was so naive at that point, I loved Ann Kimmel, but, I have to say, Ms. Steinem could twist her points to make them acceptable to me to a point....but, as the years have progressed, it has been interesting to see even the physical, outward effects on Ms. Steinem's face. I do not know what has become of Ann Kimmel, but, I do know other older women believers who did not compromise, and even their faces have become more beautiful over the years....I'm sure I could trust their votes over these completely illogical and confused women, who seem bent on the destruction of all that is good.
This reminds me of the story of Cain, in which his countenance had fallen when God had no regard for his offering....(Genesis 4:3 - 7) Anger and hate isn't good for the complexion, it seems.

Lovin Jesus

To add to the disgrace of the purpose for this march is once again the hypocrisy in the media and the liberals on the travesty of spreading Covid if not social distancing and the restrictions of “ large” assemblies with some liberal leaders targeting churches and synagogues. Rioting protests and despicable marches like this are cheered and supported by liberals

MilkyWay1

And the men were doing so much better?

The problem here is not about whether you are a man or woman who is protesting, the problem is the human heart. Not the muscular thing that moves blood but the Spiritual thing that moves people.

The human heart is broken in men and women.
Absolutely agree. That being said... feminists do the most vile things, like kill their own children in the womb (proudly), parade around naked for attention when they want to make a political point (not sure how nudity helps that, but anyway), use their mentrual blood in disgusting ways in protests, etc. They take everything good about being a woman and turn it into filth.

I read this article along with another one about the same thing before I came in here and I tell ya these women have lost their marbles, are mentally disturbed and I simple do not understand how any woman can carry a child to term to feel it, to see it on a screen and then feel it. This is beyond messed up. :rolleyes: my heart brakes for every baby out there who has to experience going through the abortion; its so utterly disturbing to live in such a demented time like us the things humans do too other human beings; the Fathers heart must be breaking all the time.

ya know when I was pregnant with my son we were sitting around eating dinner watching a movie, I used my belly as a plate holder and we were laughing and eating He kicked so hard (on purpose I believe) that my plate went flying in the air and there was food everywhere. He didn't like the warm plate on my belly and was letting me know.:) now if that wasn't alive I don't know what is....lololol and I was 8 months pregnant. I would put on certain music and he would move alot, almost like he was dancing, to this day 13 years later He still does the same thing to the same music.:lightbulb

fl2007rn

Absolutely agree. That being said... feminists do the most vile things, like kill their own children in the womb (proudly), parade around naked for attention when they want to make a political point (not sure how nudity helps that, but anyway), use their mentrual blood in disgusting ways in protests, etc. They take everything good about being a woman and turn it into filth.
So true! My husband had to go to Los Angeles for work in 2015 when they were having the women's marches. He left his hotel to get some food and the women were marching down the street with the most "VULGAR" signs that you can imagine in their pink hats (which resembled a woman's private body parts). He said it was absolutely disgusting!

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Oh, yes, I agree....I think I'd better bow out....sorry, this is a hole. I'm going to delete my answers....sorry for this.

It's good discussion. You should leave your posts as they are. They have value!

I am fascinated at how God used Deborah. Why did he use a woman in a position normally reserved for a man? Were there simply no men worthy? The people knew that Deborah was called of God. She wasn't stoned for performing what was a man't role. I want to know more. I'll want to talk to Deborah some day and I'll want Jesus to explain all that to me. The lesson though, I think, is sometimes the best man for the job is a woman...