Woke Churches Call Pro-Life Movement Demonic

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
From the OP:

William Murphy, lead pastor at the dReam Center Church of Atlanta, told the congregation, “All the guys, let’s all, let’s all set appointments to get vasectomies.”

“This is not just about reproductive rights,” he said. “This is about voting rights, it’s about civil rights, it’s about human rights.”

:ohno

.....except for the human rights of the baby.

Perhaps preaching God's word would be a better solution.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I would feel pretty stupid if on Judgement day I ended up before the White Throne on my knees and as I'm remembering all the time I wasted going to church and giving tithes and whatnot, Jesus sends me to the outer darkness while declaring he never knew me.

Thank you Jesus for the gift of life you've given me. My time here isn't wasted.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I wouldn't call these Christian churches when they don't promote love for babies. God is for life not death. Satan comes to steal, kill, and destroy:fish.is for life and life more abundantly. These so-called churches should be ashamed of themselves for calling those who are for babies lives demonic. I believe it is them that are so.

Jaybird

I wouldn't call these Christian churches when they don't promote love for babies. God is for life not death. Satan comes to steal, kill, and destroy:fish.is for life and life more abundantly. These so-called churches should be ashamed of themselves for calling those who are for babies lives demonic. I believe it is them that are so.
Revelation 3:15-16:

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth."

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
From the OP:

William Murphy, lead pastor at the dReam Center Church of Atlanta, told the congregation, “All the guys, let’s all, let’s all set appointments to get vasectomies.”

They're just taking Galatians 5:17 literally. This is a highly unsettling mindset for a Christian to have.

"I wish those who unsettle you would emasculate themselves!"

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Since I regularly throw rocks at the ELCA for their apostasy, I was curious about what they had to say these days about abortion. The social statement (dated 1991) on the ELCA website references the Bible about what and why they believe what thy do about abortion, and it's a lot more conservative than what's being reported about the churches in the OP, although more liberal than I like.
LCMS, WELS, and CLB statements are Bible-based and life-of-the-mother only.

Guess the "woke churches" in OP will be burning all the Lutherans at the stake :eek :lol

Ghoti Ichthus

Now HOW would they get new potential members to come check out their church if they go advertising as ' the "synagogue of satan"....

That would just be silly. :)

But yeah, they are a textbook example of calling evil good and good evil.
A lot of people today satan, and all his ways and all his works. Marketed right, a church of satan would be very appealing to many people.
:furious :rant :mad :cry2 :frust :cry

Maybe it's time we revived the first sentence of the Apostle's Creed for every Sunday use instead of just Baptisms and Confirmation:

I renounce the devil and all his ways and all his works
I believe in God The Father Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth
and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord
Who was conceived by The Holy Ghost, born of the virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried
He descended into Hell. The third day, He rose again from the dead.
He ascended into Heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of God, The Father, Almighty
From thence, He shall come to judge the quick and the dead
I believe in the Holy Ghost, the Holy Christian Church, the Communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
Amen.

:pray :pray :amen :amen

GEOINTAnalyst

People do not want the truth; hence, pastors who teach on sin are not usually popular. Isaiah 30:9-11 said, "These are rebellious people, deceitful children, children unwilling to listen to the Lord's instruction. They say to the seers, ‘See no more visions!' and to the prophets, ‘Give us no more visions of what is right! Tell us pleasant things, prophesy illusions. Leave this way, get off this path, and stop confronting us with the Holy One of Israel!'" Not many today preach on the consequences of our actions because this would reduce church attendance and reduce revenues streams. Because we are not open to hearing our own faults and sins, we are being deceived. Even the Devil appears as an Angel of Light (2 Cor 11:14)

Ghoti Ichthus

People do not want the truth; hence, pastors who teach on sin are not usually popular. Isaiah 30:9-11 said, "These are rebellious people, deceitful children, children unwilling to listen to the Lord's instruction. They say to the seers, ‘See no more visions!' and to the prophets, ‘Give us no more visions of what is right! Tell us pleasant things, prophesy illusions. Leave this way, get off this path, and stop confronting us with the Holy One of Israel!'" Not many today preach on the consequences of our actions because this would reduce church attendance and reduce revenues streams. Because we are not open to hearing our own faults and sins, we are being deceived. Even the Devil appears as an Angel of Light (2 Cor 11:14)
Bible study, led by our regular Pastor, was about sin today :smile
And there was Law and Gospel (including sin and forgiveness) in the Bible readings and sermon today.

We love our Pastor :smile and he is popular beyond our little congregation, mostly because he does teach and preach what is not popular, wimpy, or apostate :smile

I wish every church were blessed with a Pastor that would not cave or back down to modernity, "relevance," PC, etc.

:pray :pray :amen :amen