Woke Board Names

Footsteps

Since Michelle Obama has now used the word “womxn” for ”women”, I would like to announce that the U.S. Department of Names has provided us with suggestions for our board names which are Woke and more suited to the name your government would prefer you to use.

Examples:

caligal———-caligal-guy
TT————-—TReX
Andy C——-—Andy C Rations
Are You Ready—-Are Youse Ready
DMac———-——-McD’s
antitox—————-Antifa-tox

For your new Woke name, message me at
“Footsteps In It” (Name suggestions not mandatory pre-Trib.)

Armor of Light

Praising my Savior all the day long!
I have been thinking , sometimes that's dangerous thing for me as I get too analytical , so I wanted to be chassis but it sounded a little extreme and may offend some people of a different frame , my mind then went to Chasemechaseyou now I'm not sure I'm ready for that, so I will go with "chasm" defined a profound difference between people, viewpoints, feelings, etc., I always liked etc.

Footsteps

I have been thinking , sometimes that's dangerous thing for me as I get too analytical , so I wanted to be chassis but it sounded a little extreme and may offend some people of a different frame , my mind then went to Chasemechaseyou now I'm not sure I'm ready for that, so I will go with "chasm" defined a profound difference between people, viewpoints, feelings, etc., I always liked etc.
I had the same struggle upgrading your board name. The obvious “skirt chaser” seemed inappropriate. “Chaser” can mean a followup alcoholic drink, which presents another behavioral issue.
But you have solved your own dilemma: Your name shall be called Chasetc.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Since Michelle Obama has now used the word “womxn” for ”women”, I would like to announce that the U.S. Department of Names has provided us with suggestions for our board names which are Woke and more suited to the name your government would prefer you to use.

Examples:

caligal———-caligal-guy
TT————-—TReX
Andy C——-—Andy C Rations
Are You Ready—-Are Youse Ready
DMac———-——-McD’s
antitox—————-Antifa-tox

For your new Woke name, message me at
“Footsteps In It” (Name suggestions not mandatory pre-Trib.)

LOL "Youse" is actually how the derelict people , "say you all" here in Australia