Windows 10 2019 Spring Update Ver 1903 Available

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I've upgraded six computers so far. The only issue I've come across has been that if you use Classic Shell and you don't have the latest version installed you'll get an error message... install the latest version and there's no problem.

The feature I like the best is being able to text from the notebook and read texts from the phone as well. That was supposed to be available with the last update but never worked for me. It does now. Typing with 8 fingers and two thumbs beats typing with just one finger!

JSTyler

If you use windows 10 and desire to have at least a modicum of privacy, I'd highly recommend installing a telemetry blocker. Windows 10 sends a LOT of information, personal information, back to the mothership. I'm not saying, "don't ever use it." but, "use it as privately as possible."

Spybot's, Anti-Beacon is a great place to start. I have no connection to them but have found that their products are top-notch.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
You can minimize the amount of data collected in Windows settings. You can view collected data. With the press of a button you can send in an order to delete collected data. The data will then be deleted from MS servers. I'm not personally worried about what MS collects on me.