Will You Take the Mandatory Vaccine?

Spiritual Armor

Ready to Go Home ^_^
Hello my Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Yesterday I received an email from a very reliable source confirming that the COVID-19 Vaccine is being worked on and projected to be available end of 2020 or by mid 2021 (I know this is old news but the first time I’ve actually received personal confirmation). The part of the email that disturbed me is that it said “I can’t wait for us to get back to normal. Unfortunately, we’re probably going to need a coronavirus vaccine to do so.” This vaccine will be mandatory if you want to rejoin society.:reaction
Slow-motion Nooooooooo!

I know this doesn’t qualify as the “Mark of the Beast” without the edition of his number however it feels so very wrong.

So my question is will you take it to rejoin society?
By “rejoin society” I believe it to mean exactly what member RogerThat posted in their reply, see post very bottom.

Also does anyone have more insight as to what this might mean or represent on the end times (timeline)?

I sure hope Jesus raptures us out of here before we find out :pray

EDITED:8/9/20
Thank you everyone for your replies keep em’ coming if you so wish.

Please hear me, my intention was not to cause anxiety or scare any of you. We don’t need that sort of stuff to make your cortisol drop! We have Jesus and each other for support. I wanted to hear what you all think about it, as I regard your opinions invaluable, one can’t know eveything about Scripture, it’s too vast. You can always discover some gems everyday whether it’s a short new nugget of info or if it’s a whopping diamond of knowledge that was revealed to you by the Holy Spirit.

RogerThat

I think it won't be "mandatory" as in made a law, but we will possibly encounter:

"Your child must be vaccinated to attend school here"
"You must be vaccinated to have this surgery"
"You must be vaccinated to work here"
"You must be vaccinated to shop here"
?

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Yesterday I received an email from a very reliable source confirming that the COVID-19 Vaccine is being worked on and projected to be available end of 2020 or by mid 2021 (I know this is old news but the first time I’ve actually received personal confirmation). T
Are you going to share your very reliable source with us? What evidence have they uncovered that indicates it will be mandatory?

Spiritual Armor

Ready to Go Home ^_^

moosejive

I don’t plan on taking it because of a few reasons:
1) this vaccine development has been rushed to complete in months, instead of a few years allowing for animal and then human testing.

2) It appears that aborted fetal cell lines were used in the development of the vaccine and I don’t support that in any way, shape or form.

3) The flu vaccine changes every year and we are not guaranteed that it will cover the flu strain that emerges. It’s an educated guess on the researchers part. I’m wondering if it will be the same with this vaccine.
I don’t want to be told that I have to take it to work. If that’s the case, then I guess I’ll be taking an earlier retirement than planned.
Other scenarios I can see would be you can’t fly unless you have proof of vaccination or be issued a passport. Entering college maybe contingent on proof of vaccination and I’m sure the list could go on and on.... :confused:

Beautiful Feet

I believe a major civil war is coming to this nation soon. We have other issues to work through before we deal with the vaccine. I think the political scene is going to heat up--way up. I don't think Joe Biden is well and this will become more and more apparent. This will intensify the battles ahead. For me, the vaccine is not a point of contention at this time. We have to get through the rest of 2020.

MapleLeaf

If it is mandatory we will have to and there is nothing we can do. I hate that but God never promised us just rulers. They will have to face Him for what they are doing. This isn't the Mark.

What is really unjust is the leaders are starting to admit the vaccine won't change the lockdowns or anything.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
https://www.mdvip.com/about-mdvip/b...hey-work-and-when-we-can-expect-covid-vaccine

I feel comfy listing this link above. This should validate my info. I wish I was wrong. Maybe I read it wrong? I can only hope I’m having a nightmare.
Thanks. That was a very informative article. Maybe I missed it, but nowhere did I see the word "mandatory". Nor did the article address the issue of the general public receiving the vaccine. Knowing that a lot of people are already concerned about tbe vaccine, if there is a claim that it is going to be mandatory it should be supported with ample evidence, in my opinion. If there is no evidence we're liable to be frightening people over nothing.

Spiritual Armor

Ready to Go Home ^_^
“This vaccine will be mandatory if you want to rejoin society.”
that sentence was part of my email sent to me, that I can’t reveal the person
I believe a major civil war is coming to this nation soon. We have other issues to work through before we deal with the vaccine. I think the political scene is going to heat up--way up. I don't think Joe Biden is well and this will become more and more apparent. This will intensify the battles ahead. For me, the vaccine is not a point of contention at this time. We have to get through the rest of 2020.
Good point, and love your cute name + avatar ^_^

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
“This vaccine will be mandatory if you want to rejoin society.”
that sentence was part of my email sent to me, that I can’t reveal the person
Then it appears to to be idle speculation with no basis. Maybe it will be mandatory... but we shouldn't create angst among the body of Believers without ample evidence. At the moment we have no evidence that I'm aware of that it will be mandatory, at least not at this time.

Erin37

No my family will not be taking it. In addition to the points made above the front runner vaccines also intentionally change your dna. That will need to be confirmed when there is actually a vaccine, but I feel that is a slap in God's face. Man thinks He didn't make our bodies able to fight off infection and they are trying to permanently change our dna in their attempt to improve on it. This will only have disastrous consequences.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I have no problem with receiving an offered vaccine. If it were mandatory that would be a completely different issue for me and I would be less likely to receive it if the US govrrnment mandated it. If an airline made it a requirement to fly I would then still have a choice. If Canada required it to pass through their country that would put me between a rock and a hard place unless I already voluntarilly received the vacine.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
If it is mandatory we will have to and there is nothing we can do. I hate that but God never promised us just rulers. They will have to face Him for what they are doing. This isn't the Mark.
It might be because I grew up in the 60's in California but when something is mandated the first word out of my mouth will usually be "no". I want to live free. What's that saying?: Live free or die.

Last edited:

Spiritual Armor

Ready to Go Home ^_^
Thank you for all of your answers, I feel a little better, though that word “mandatory” bothers me it only implies if you want to rejoin society and with todays online capabilities, you could get by, by not going to the store to purchase food and supplies (there are lot’s of homebound people). However this would not be possible 20 some years ago, so if the Lord tarries, we’ll manage or rather He’ll manage us :)

RogerThat

I think it won't be "mandatory" as in made a law, but we will possibly encounter:

And so on. If you don't take it, your life could be made very difficult.

I'll go as far as I can without one, thanks.

Spiritual Armor

Ready to Go Home ^_^

And so on. If you don't take it, your life could be made very difficult.

I'll go as far as I can without one, thanks.
Yes, this is how I understand what they mean by “mandatory”. Thank you for clearly explaining it. :agree