Will Whitmer Fine Herself Or Just The East Lansing Business?

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Even the marines don't trust the gov.t, I heard on a radio talk show last week that's the reason they won't get vaccinated. The armed forces don't trust the gov.t.
That's HUGE.

I expect the majority of soldiers, sailors, and airman have already received the vaccine without a 2nd thought. There are always some, just like in the general population, who are wary of vaccines.

As far as trusting the govmint, it's given all of us every reason not to trust it regardless of our profession.

Andy C

Even the marines don't trust the gov.t, I heard on a radio talk show last week that's the reason they won't get vaccinated. The armed forces don't trust the gov.t.
That's HUGE.
Or, its because they are young and healthy, and in an extremely low risk category.

They are already strongly considering making it mandatory, just like the military does with other vaccines.

Cindy S.

When he comes, will he find faith? Luke 18:8
I cant believe people cant see the lunacy in this. If it was as bad as they said it was people would be rushing to get the vaccine yet the have to offer incentives! Its just nuts

Or, its because they are young and healthy, and in an extremely low risk category.

They are already strongly considering making it mandatory, just like the military does

They are already strongly considering making it mandatory, just like the military does with other vaccines.
Thumbs down on the govt.

Batman

I don't know when her reelection campaign will start but you would think if she wanted to fool people into voting for her again, she would lift all regulations.
I'm not sure if she cheated or not, she probably did.
I've been thinking about that for her and a whole host of other rogue state level domestic enemy governors and mayors, etc.............and I think they feel any reelection fight is capable of being won but even more so they KNOW the rabid dog system in place will provide them a job or an appointment somewhere at some level that pays well and probably even allows them to remain equally rabid and damaging to our country, states, counties, and cities. They are domestic enemies with friends in high places!