Will Whitmer Fine Herself Or Just The East Lansing Business?

Cindy S.

When he comes, will he find faith? Luke 18:8
https://wbckfm.com/whitmer-fine-herself-east-lansing-business/

It has happened again, as it has before and before that time and before that time and before that time. Here is a good question, is Governor Whitmer incapable of learning from her past mistakes or does she really not care what anyone thinks of her elitism?

Governor Whitmer has been caught, I believe for the fourth or fifth time now breaking her own Coronavirus orders, you know the ones that she constantly reminds us save lives. This time according to great reporting by Breitbart News she was found partying at an East Lansing bar with more than double the number of people allowed at her table. One of those with her at the restaurant and bar was none other than Michigan's chief operations officer, Tricia Foster. That same person who ignored Governor Whitmer's advice to not travel to Florida.

Read More: Will Whitmer Fine Herself Or Just The East Lansing Business? | https://wbckfm.com/whitmer-fine-her...iness/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

OnlyHim

As you know Cindy, I live in Indiana and I'm going to be traveling up north in a few days. Ever since this all started I have made it a point to purchase everything I will need for the trip in Indiana and not Michigan just because of the excessive restrictions placed on patrons entering local businesses. I cannot imagine I am alone in this. Just think about the damage that is being done to the Michigan economy because of her. And then on top of it she cant even follow her own rules even in public! Frankly I am shocked that people in Michigan haven't launched a massive campaign to remove her from office.

Cindy S.

As you know Cindy, I live in Indiana and I'm going to be traveling up north in a few days. Ever since this all started I have made it a point to purchase everything I will need for the trip in Indiana and not Michigan just because of the excessive restrictions placed on patrons entering local businesses. I cannot imagine I am alone in this. Just think about the damage that is being done to the Michigan economy because of her. And then on top of it she cant even follow her own rules even in public! Frankly I am shocked that people in Michigan haven't launched a massive campaign to remove her from office.
I wonder what the rules are for the campgrounds, sit around a fire with a flammable mask on?
I don't know what I'll do if the fools in Michigan reelect her. I'm gonna lose it.

OnlyHim

I wonder what the rules are for the campgrounds, sit around a fire with a flammable mask on?
I don't know what I'll do if the fools in Michigan reelect her. I'm gonna lose it.
I know. I cant imagine what you are going through. we are almost completely back open yet Michigan is still locked down a lot. I don't know how these states can say you don't have to wear a mask if you have been jabbed, But if not, then you still have to stay completely locked down. This is discrimination all the way. What ever happened to its my body and my choice!! These people are whacked.

Cindy S.

I have not been jabbed and I will not be jabbed. If she won't abide by her own rules, I'm not either. I just laugh at the sign in book at our local restaurant, no one signs it.
I rattle off my deceased dad's phone number if they ask for contact tracing, if he answers that would be hillarious.
The restaurants with wait staff are generally open, the fast food are generally still drive in with the exception of Taco Bell. I'm in SW Michigan, I don't know how it is up in
right wing Cadillac area, I might go up there this weekend.

Cindy S.

I know. I cant imagine what you are going through. we are almost completely back open yet Michigan is still locked down a lot. I don't know how these states can say you don't have to wear a mask if you have been jabbed, But if not, then you still have to stay completely locked down. This is discrimination all the way. What ever happened to its my body and my choice!! These people are whacked.
Indiana saved my sanity, I will always remember those mental health trips fondly.

Andy C

I have not been jabbed and I will not be jabbed. If she won't abide by her own rules, I'm not either. I just laugh at the sign in book at our local restaurant, no one signs it.
I rattle off my deceased dad's phone number if they ask for contact tracing, if he answers that would be hillarious.
The restaurants with wait staff are generally open, the fast food are generally still drive in with the exception of Taco Bell. I'm in SW Michigan, I don't know how it is up in
right wing Cadillac area, I might go up there this weekend.
I got jabbed a month ago, do da, do da
I got jabbed a month ago, and now I got no legs.:troll
:biggrin

Dont you feel better because she “apologized“......:oops:

Your governor is whack, and sadly, my governor is a close second.

OnlyHim

I just participated in a survey asking if you would get vaccinated if the state of Michigan offered a financial incentinve, 60% of the respondents said NO.
I cant believe people cant see the lunacy in this. If it was as bad as they said it was people would be rushing to get the vaccine yet the have to offer incentives! Its just nuts!

Cindy S.

I cant believe people cant see the lunacy in this. If it was as bad as they said it was people would be rushing to get the vaccine yet the have to offer incentives! Its just nuts!
A real pandemic doesn't require 24/7 advertising to remind everyone it exists. A real pandemic doesn't require financial incentives (bribes) to get people to take vaccines.

Andy C

A real pandemic doesn't require 24/7 advertising to remind everyone it exists. A real pandemic doesn't require financial incentives (bribes) to get people to take vaccines.
There are two views as to why some states are using incentives to get the residents vaccinated. Im guessing you know my views as to why.

Cindy S.

I got jabbed a month ago, do da, do da
I got jabbed a month ago, and now I got no legs.:troll
:biggrin

Dont you feel better because she “apologized“......:oops:

Your governor is whack, and sadly, my governor is a close second.
I don't know when her reelection campaign will start but you would think if she wanted to fool people into voting for her again, she would lift all regulations.
I'm not sure if she cheated or not, she probably did.

Cindy S.

The majority of the USA did not need incentives. For ME, its the right thing to do. Others certainly have different opinions and I try my best to respect their views, even when I disagree with most opposing views.
I will keep my mouth shut LOL :hug
Maybe if I wasn't so abused by this maniacal governor, I would have a different opinion. I did take the swine flu vaccine in the 70"s? I just don't trust her, I don't trust the lying, cheating gov.t, I don't trust Fauci. Oops, I said I was gonna keep my mouth shut.

Cindy S.

I will keep my mouth shut LOL :hug
Maybe if I wasn't so abused by this maniacal governor, I would have a different opinion. I did take the swine flu vaccine in the 70"s? I just don't trust her, I don't trust the lying, cheating gov.t, I don't trust Fauci. Oops, I said I was gonna keep my mouth shut.
If you abuse animals, they won't trust you either. I have been stripped of my freedom, lost my job after 22 years only to have it reinstated at a lower wage and I'm supposed to listen to them? Not a chance. My grandkids haven't been in school for a YEAR! I'm supposed to listen to them? They can run commercials all they want, I have a mute button.

Cindy S.

Maybe the majority of the population doesn't fear the COVID as much as the fraudulent govmint wants us to.
Even the marines don't trust the gov.t, I heard on a radio talk show last week that's the reason they won't get vaccinated. The armed forces don't trust the gov.t.
That's HUGE.

Cindy S.

Michigan Residents: Mask Or Not To Mask Is The Question

Read More: Michigan Residents: Mask Or Not To Mask Is The Question | https://wbckfm.com/michigan-residents-mask-not-mask-question/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

It appears that the big question among many in Michigan today is if they should still wear a mask either outside, inside or both. Where do you stand on that question?

I read an article in the Detroit Free Press that asked people in and around Detroit their thoughts on wearing or not wearing a mask. I found one in particular very interesting. Let me start off with I do not care who wears a mask and who does not, that is your personal choice. I do find it interesting that most who supported forced mask use and ridiculed those who chose not to wear them, are also the ones who ask that they not be ridiculed for using a mask that science states they no longer need to.

Read More: Michigan Residents: Mask Or Not To Mask Is The Question | https://wbckfm.com/michigan-residents-mask-not-mask-question/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral