Will we witness satan's access to God?

Hidden

I was just listening to Gary Stearman's recent video and he said that the 4 living creatures who are closest to God are like the executive branch. And it got me thinking, if the angels are the military branch, maybe the Church is the judicial branch? Daniel 27:26 says that the "court shall be seated and take away his (the antichrist) power forever". Ephesians 2:6 says we are seated with Christ in the heavenly places. Also that we will be judging angels, that's part of our job description as an assembly.

Batfan7

The Bible does say that we will judge the angels, and I tend to think that this refers to the Fallen angels. Of which Satan is one. So, perhaps God will be Judge, but all the saints will be the Jury when the final trial at the end of the Millennium takes place. *shrugs* However, I do think it is possible that we might see Satan earlier, but I don't think that we'll either care or take much notice of him. Like a fly buzzing around the throne of God, he will be too inconsequential to even give half a thought to, especially in comparison to the majesty of our God.

daygo

The Bible does say that we will judge the angels, and I tend to think that this refers to the Fallen angels. Of which Satan is one. So, perhaps God will be Judge, but all the saints will be the Jury when the final trial at the end of the Millennium takes place. *shrugs* However, I do think it is possible that we might see Satan earlier, but I don't think that we'll either care or take much notice of him. Like a fly buzzing around the throne of God, he will be too inconsequential to even give half a thought to, especially in comparison to the majesty of our God.
Agree.

gregb4hope

Just wondering...
Scripture informs us that satan currently has access to God's throne to accuse each of us.
We are told how satan will be finally thrown from Heaven at the middle of the tribulation, along with his angelic cohorts.
Most of us believe that our rapture occurs at some point prior to the tribulation.
Just wondering if we will be allowed to witness satan accusing new tribulation believers, and God's awesome response, before he is banished for good?
Thoughts?
An interesting observation, but as a Pre Tribber, I believe what most tribulations saints will see due to the raptured believers in heavens means that they have been left behind to see the reality of the satanic evil of the devil system while also being aware of the wrath of God who will be intensifying His own reality to an unbelieving world. You and I believe by faith, hence born again, but the left behind need facts and facts is what God gives them plus the awakening of the impact of the Rapture will tell just how literal God is and that the book of Revealation is all about and its revealing intent.
In one of the "woes" of the 7th trumpet it reveals the wrath of Satan. It represents the official transition from the devil to Christ as ruler. The devil will work thru an empowered AntiChrist by the healing of a mortal wound in Rev CH 13. This will be the evidence to support your observation. So the book of Revelation is really about revealing God Himself and of course Jesus Christ coming Millenial Kingdom. Hope that helps, In ChristLov.