Will we witness satan's access to God?

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Here is simply questions is that God knew/know that He will lose trillion of His children to hell "Lake of Fire" along with Cherub 'Lucifer" plus other. Because He let it happens instead save His children? That my thought beyond understand than His knowledge than my. Therefore we are worthless before Him.

As we trying fill out why He let that happen to spilling or open the worms can to destroy HIs beautiful children????
God created man to fellowship with. To do that fully, man needs a "spark" of God within him to think independently, to have will, to have soul.
This may be part what we call or conscience - that small voice helping us - that we often argue with.
When we chose to obey, chose to worship, chose to believe, and receive the gift of Salvation from Him, it opens the doors of His love all the more.
But even those who ignore Him are Loved.

Remember:
Romans 5:8
But God proves His own love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us!

We do have to understand its His kind of Love, Agape, not some fleshy concept we have.

God knows all and rules all, and even Paul supposed that some of creation may simply exist so that through them, He may show the richness of His love and mercy to those who would respond to His invitation.

That God created all this knowing what Adam and Eve would do to His creation, is a very difficult thing to ponder,

But consider He already had a plan to demonstrate His love to those hapless children of His.
A plan that would cost Him His Only Son and offer a rescue from their sin free and without cost to those who believe.

That is Amazing. Amazing Grace.

Last edited:

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved

katt

Jesus said, "I beheld Satan, as lightning fall from heaven" , past tense. Jesus wasn't seeing this event prophetically in the future. Satan was cast out of heaven eon's ago, he is the god of this world or age. At least that's one man's opinion.
He visits heaven, the first couple of verses in the first chapter of Job says so, he is our accuser, which means he still visits heaven, I have often wondered if Jesus's statement was both a memory and a prophecy, many of the Bible Verses do have double meanings. When he is kicked out of heaven mid Trib he is kicked out for good, this is one of the reasons he is so angry, he can't go back, meaning his time, which is a form of chains for him, is shorter than it's ever been and he's gonna take his anger out on every human out there, including those that worship him. He hates us all, even his useful idiots.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Something very hard to ponder is in Heaven there is no time. What happens in Heaven is outside of time.

When it lands on earth can only be guessed. We do know God has a plan within our time "in the fullness thereof" and everything will occur right on God's schedule.

In that, we are not to be so much as speculating, but being ever ready, working out our daily lives in Christ.

Dragontiger777

He visits heaven, the first couple of verses in the first chapter of Job says so, he is our accuser, which means he still visits heaven, I have often wondered if Jesus's statement was both a memory and a prophecy, many of the Bible Verses do have double meanings. When he is kicked out of heaven mid Trib he is kicked out for good, this is one of the reasons he is so angry, he can't go back, meaning his time, which is a form of chains for him, is shorter than it's ever been and he's gonna take his anger out on every human out there, including those that worship him. He hates us all, even his useful idiots.
You said that Jesus does not see the satan, oh yes, He does while. After Baptist Jesus then the satan confront Him with three test... That what I thinks.

katt

Luke 4 (read these) the devil/satan.
I was referring to Luke 10:18:

18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

This thread isn't about Jesus Temptation in Luke 4, it's about another subject all together. I think you have me mixed up with another poster from another thread.

DanLMP

@Dragontiger777

This is my take on why God still created even though He knew things would get broken, including Satan.

The thing that urged God to create our world and the universe is God's Love. Love desires to increase and spread and share.

When God created, although He knew the troubles that would result, He decided to create anyway. He decided the cost was worth the price of the result.

God's only other option would have been to create nothing at all.

In order to create a world with free will beings God couldn't impose any conditions that would compel humans or angels to obey and/or love God. Any world that He created in which man or angels could not sin would have eliminated our ability to make free choices and we couldn't have loved God freely.

alisani

I personally would love to join Michael and the other angels in battle. I got beef with Satan.
Same. He has caused so much grief and torment. I've seen it in my life, my family, my professional work. I'm prepared to believe that in heaven, no such desire for justice or vengeance will plague me. But as of now, in my flesh, I wish to see the destructor of so many come to destruction himself. After all, he is our only true enemy. And jealous love for God makes me want to see his fall and his judgment.

Back