Will we remember the crucifixion of Jesus after the rapture?

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
Ok so mom and I was reading about the rapture and what it will be like after he comes back. so there will be no death no pain no sorrow etc. so i had a thought and this may seem like a stupid question. but since there is going to be no death or pain etc then will we still remember the crucifixion of Jesus? I was asking becuse he was put through so much pain and torture and we won't remember and there will be no pain and tortur or death etc etc. So will we remember his crucifixion?

mattfivefour

I agree, too. Remember, while John was in Heaven to see the things that were to come, he was told to behold the Lion of Judah. And when he looked, he beheld Him in the appearance of a slain Lamb. (Revelation 5:5-6) So, I think we definitely will ALWAYS remember the crucifixion, because it is the one thing that saved us and the ultimate proof of God's love for each one of us.

Musician 4 Jesus

I agree, too. Remember, while John was in Heaven to see the things that were to come, he was told to behold the Lion of Judah. And when he looked, he beheld Him in the appearance of a slain Lamb. (Revelation 5:5-6) So, I think we definitely will ALWAYS remember the crucifixion, because it is the one thing that saved us and the ultimate proof of God's love for each one of us.
Ok thank you for answering my question I appreciate it.. It all makes since now☺

Narrow Path

Interesting question. Not sure how I feel about it. This verse was referenced in the Millennium Kingdom thread

From Isaiah 65

“See, I will create
new heavens and a new earth.
The former things will not be remembered,
nor will they come to mind.

If we will remember the crucifixion, this verse has to be reconciled somehow.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Interesting question. Not sure how I feel about it. This verse was referenced in the Millennium Kingdom thread

From Isaiah 65

“See, I will create
new heavens and a new earth.
The former things will not be remembered,
nor will they come to mind.

If we will remember the crucifixion, this verse has to be reconciled somehow.

I think Isaiah is referencing forgetting the things of the past earth or the sins of our past.

No one will ever forget the sacrifice that Jesus done for us as we will all give praise to him for the sacrifice he has done for us all once we are in his presence

ByGod'sGrace

under His wings - Psalm 91:4
I think of the verse that there will be no more tears. Instead of the weight of sorrow for what Jesus went through, we will be filled with intense and eternal joy and gratitude for that love. If we didn't have glorified bodies, we would probably explode. Only bodies made perfect by God could hold and feel that type of love and thankfulness.

Lovin Jesus

What will not be remembered is sin. Bad experiences. Pain. Sorrow. Anything that is not of God will not ever come to mind again. I believe we will retain good memories and certainly remember Jesus sacrifice and his being why we are with him in heaven. As Revelation 21 says all the pain, sickness, suffering and death will be no more, the “ former” things as described in this verse that will be gone, will not be remembered.

cheeky200386

I was just about to say the same thing! This verse tells us Jesus bears the marks of the cross.

Musician 4 Jesus

I think of the verse that there will be no more tears. Instead of the weight of sorrow for what Jesus went through, we will be filled with intense and eternal joy and gratitude for that love. If we didn't have glorified bodies, we would probably explode. Only bodies made perfect by God could hold and feel that type of love and thankfulness.
That makes since☺ thank you for exsplaning it to me ☺

Back