Will Russia invade? The world tries to decode signs of a possible attack on Ukraine

Watchin'

Correct me if I misunderstood a report that Russia is withdrawing its troops from the Ukrainian border - ?
I've been following some people on Twitter about this and apparently people in Ukraine are not at all convinced. Lots of equipment that took a long time to get there in the first place is still there. They're waiting for satellite pictures to confirm also.

Footsteps

I think I see the strategy here. Vlad is showing the world he can be victorious with one hand tied behind his back. At the signal, he will ride, shirtless, on horseback, hoisting a giant sword. He will gallop to the border to lead the tanks, inspiring his troops with "Onward for the Motherland!", "Remember Leningrad!", and "Russian Caviar is Second to None!" Tank crews will cheer, diving into their tanks, and put the pedal to the metal, shouting "Catch up with our leader! Shall he fight alone?"
Staged explosions will go off, convincing the viewer that Vlad is leading the tanks on the border, rather than the tanks withdrawn thirty miles to the rear.
Cut! Print! Cue the dancing girls!

alisani

Cut! Print! Cue the dancing girls! Wrath of God! More wrath-judgement-wrath-judgement! Begin the Great Tribulation! Wrath-judgement-wrath-judgement! Myriads upon myriads saved! Second advent! The mount splits in two! Millennial Kingdom! And we're just getting started!
I heard that Putin was yelling something about fell deeds awake...needles being jabbed...arms being made sore...a red day (which was later cut as it was deemed to be racist)...but don't quote me. I don't want trouble. Just my five-figure check from the Daily Mail.

JSTyler

I heard that Putin was yelling something about fell deeds awake...needles being jabbed...arms being made sore...a red day (which was later cut as it was deemed to be racist)...but don't quote me. I don't want trouble. Just my five-figure check from the Daily Mail.
...ere the sun arises!

Any quote or partial quote from Theoden gets my blood up, even from an imaginary speech by Putin.

NewWine2020

...ere the sun arises!

Any quote or partial quote from Theoden gets my blood up, even from an imaginary speech by Putin.

I would love to see a charge of the Rohirrim led by King Théoden into Antifa's ranks in Portland... :)

I do believe that the bulk of Antifa's ranks are made up of the modern descendants of Orcs who survived and hid deep inside the mountains following Sauron's downfall. Just a theory.

I believe that Professor J.R.R. Tolkien would be 100% in agreement.

:)

Hidden

I really thought the Ezekiel War was gonna happen during Trump's second term, but now the Biden scenario is much more fitting. Biden is weak, and NATO is distracted. Perhaps the scenario is that Biden will continue to make empty threats and then an evil scheme will enter Gog's mind to attack an unsuspecting Israel.

Ezekiel 38:4 says that God "will turn Gog about" and "bring them out". Turn about from what? Maybe after an attack on Ukraine? Just as they are leaving, God drags them into the mountains of Israel where they meet their end.

Footsteps

It's time for Hunter Biden, Burisma Board Member and popular Ukrainian folk hero, raconteur, and author whose book Beautiful Things is already number one in the Goodwill Bargain Book and Preowned Socks bin, to make his move.
The move will no doubt be a complete success, given the level of security surrounding the operation. All the Pentagon will say is the project name has been changed from Project Gas Pipe to Project Crack Pipe.

JSTyler

I would love to see a charge of the Rohirrim led by King Théoden into Antifa's ranks in Portland... :)

I do believe that the bulk of Antifa's ranks are made up of the modern descendants of Orcs who survived and hid deep inside the mountains following Sauron's downfall. Just a theory.

I believe that Professor J.R.R. Tolkien would be 100% in agreement.

:)
You will, we will, and it'll be soooo much better, we'll be on the white horses.

Think Jesus Christ, not Theoden. Think white horses with white linen dressed saints. Think the final charge with the victory won entirely by our Lord and Savior. THEN. ONE. THOUSAND. YEARS. OF. PERFECT. RULE... and that's just the beginning.

Lovin Jesus

Correct me if I misunderstood a report that Russia is withdrawing its troops from the Ukrainian border - ?

Russia claims its withdrawing troops from Ukrainian border after ‘surprise readiness check’

On Thursday Russian Defense Minister Gen. Sergey Shoygu announced Russian troops that have been amassing on the border with Ukraine for the past month would withdraw by May 1.

Shoygu’s announcement comes as Ukrainian forces, as well as U.S. forces in Europe and other European nations, have been on alert as more than 100,000 Russian troops have massed on the Russia-Ukrain border in recent weeks.

“The Russian Armed Forces responded adequately to all changes in the situation near the Russian borders. Here, in Crimea, in the course of a surprise inspection, actions for anti-amphibious defense of the sea-coast were practiced,” Shoygu said, according to a Russian Defense Ministry press release. “During the exercise, the servicemen showed a high level of professional training. Formations and military units have fulfilled the standards for bringing to the highest level of combat readiness, moving over long distances, creating groupings of troops and forces, and successfully complete combat training missions by them.

Read more
https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...ainian-border-after-surprise-readiness-check/