Will Obama Start a Distracting Crisis????

RandallB

NAAAAA....
He wouldn't do that just because he has some crisis brewing in congress -- Would he????

REKG

I would not put it pass him to do it....I really believe that, cause the man wants to play big dog of the yard and you are not suppose to challenge him on nothing.

BuzzardHut

Bird Mod
The media will always focus on other events instead of negative news on their big brother Obama. They are good at covering up the truth, such as the Gosnell case, anything that does not confirm their liberal agenda they will keep buried and even create false news to support their idiotic beliefs. :doh:

duckdogger

I am just cynical enough to not be surprised by the depths he would descend to in achieving his vision.

mikalikat

Citizen
I'm sorry, did you say START a distracting crisis? What do you think the last 4 1/2 years been? The American people have been so distracted and deceived I doubt they even know where Washington, DC is.

BuzzardHut

Bird Mod
I'm sorry, did you say START a distracting crisis? What do you think the last 4 1/2 years been? The American people have been so distracted and deceived I doubt they even know where Washington, DC is.

Obama has many "Christians" deceived as well :ohno

Lujack Skylark

Would now be the time Obama says the Syrian president Assad's forces used sarin gas and have crossed the red line? Obama is always saying Assad must go.

FaithInChrist

My hope is that there will be a huge distraction that takes the focus off Obama's criminal actions. Not because I don't want Obama held responsible for all the evil he has done these last 4.5 years, but because I would love the distraction to be the removal of millions of men, women and children without a trace. :pray:

However, if Obama isn't "lucky" enough for a major distraction like that to happen in time to take the focus off him, then yes, I do not put it past him for a second to decide it's time for the U.S. to join the crisis already at hand in the Middle East.

MikeD

My hope is that there will be a huge distraction that takes the focus off Obama's criminal actions. Not because I don't want Obama held responsible for all the evil he has done these last 4.5 years, but because I would love the distraction to be the removal of millions of men, women and children without a trace. :pray:

However, if Obama isn't "lucky" enough for a major distraction like that to happen in time to take the focus off him, then yes, I do not put it past him for a second to decide it's time for the U.S. to join the crisis already at hand in the Middle East.

I say, YES AND AMEN TO THIS!! Let the Rapture come and pose itself as a supposed "savior" if you will, the distraction Obama needed to take attention off of him. After all, one just simply can NOT waste a good crisis now can we???