Will Iran really 'wipe Israel off the map'm

KenE@21B

Iran has publicly threatened to wipe Israel off the map, and their progress in refining uranium is putting them ever closer to being able to carry out the threat.

But will they do it?

Are they prepared to kill millions of non-Jews and destroy the Al-Aqsa Mosque in the process?

Surely this will invoke the wrath of other Muslim countries who venerate this holy site in Jerusalem.

At any rate, it is my firm belief that the moment Iran launches their first nuclear missile at Israel, this will be the last thing they ever do....

Andy C

Iran has publicly threatened to wipe Israel off the map, and their progress in refining uranium is putting them ever closer to being able to carry out the threat.

But will they do it?

Are they prepared to kill millions of non-Jews and destroy the Al-Aqsa Mosque in the process?

Surely this will invoke the wrath of other Muslim countries who venerate this holy site in Jerusalem.

At any rate, it is my firm belief that the moment Iran launches their first nuclear missile at Israel, this will be the last thing they ever do....
No chance Iran could do so, and as you posted, them pushing the button would not go over well with our Father!

Nothing in the bible states Israel will be destroyed in the end times. The closest Iran will get is aligning with the Gog-Magog forces, and even then, they will be soundly defeated by God.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Isaiah 45: 17-18
But Israel shall be saved in the LORD
with an everlasting salvation : ye shall not be
ashamed nor confounded world without end.
For thus saith the LORD that created the
heavens; God himself that formed the earth
and made it ; he hath established it, he created
it not in vain , he formed it to be inhabited : I
am the LORD ; and there is none else.

From henceforth anyone or anything that tries
to destroy Israel will practice an exercise of futility of epic proportions.

The Ezekiel 38 battle will not destroy Israel.
The battle of Armageddon will not destroy Israel.
The battle at end of the literal 1,000 year reign of Christ will not destroy Israel.

However, Death has been destroyed by the shed blood of Jesus Christ the Lord.
Hallelujah !!!
✝️

Jaybird

I have read that there is a prophecy concerning Elam and that Elam is located in Persia, which is modern day Iran. The nuclear reactors are located in the region that was once Elam.

Jeremiah 49:34-39:

"See, I will break the bow of Elam, the mainstay of their might. I will bring against Elam the four winds from the four quarters of heaven; I will scatter them to the four winds, and there will not be a nation where Elam's exiles do not go. I will shatter Elam before their foes, before those who want to kill them; I will bring disaster on them, even my fierce anger," declares the Lord. "I will pursue them with the sword until I have made an end of them. I will set my throne in Elam and destroy her king and officials," declares the Lord. Yet I will restore the fortunes of Elam in days to come, "declares the Lord."

The highlighted verse is inferring that the people of Elam will be forced to leave Elam. Could it be because the region is affected by nuclear radiation? (similar to the Fukushima, Japan nuclear accident).

This is just one theory. Jack Kelley has a different theory and doesn't believe that the Jeremiah passage is a future prophecy.

Either way I don't believe Iran has a chance of taking out Israel!

Aiyanna

They can't. Israel has a powerful protector who even nuclear weapons can't touch. Many have tried to destroy the nation of Israel throughout the centuries. The simple fact that they are still alive as a race of people after everything they have been through, is nothing short of a miracle and proof that everything the Bible says is true.
No other nation on the face of the planet (that I know of) as survived as a nation through such brutality and hatred. No other nation on the planet (again, that I know of) has been able to maintain its national identity after being scattered across the earth for centuries.
God carried those people through everything and set them apart for Himself. I would be too terrified to even raise my pinky finger against them knowing full well what happens to those who try.
To think that we get to serve such a Father and King. And that we are loved by Him.

Armor of Light

Praising my Savior all the day long!
Iran sits on top of many fault lines and the area sometimes has quakes on a daily basis, wouldn't be surprised if the country was destroyed by a massive quake that hits their nuclear facility at Bushehr, one quake recently hit about 60 miles from there.

Bohdan

We know that Jews gathering in Israel is a sign and Christ will return and rule from Jerusalem.
But there is room for differing interpretations when it come to the role of the secular State of Israel.

Not definitely saying that's definitely how it will play out, but if the land is literally destroyed Christ will restore it.

Dragontiger777

What is a loser IRAN....their quota as my quota for them "Their talk a loud than action" That is mean less to me. I am so burnt out with the Iran talking repeatedly each year...:rolleyes:

Back