Will I go to Hell for watching anime?

Discussion in 'Anything Goes Coffee Shop' started by christ4ever777, Oct 26, 2018.

1. christ4ever777

christ4ever777 Well-Known Member

I love anime, its one of my favorite pasttimes to watch. Will God be mad at me and send me to Hell fo watching it.

Bron likes this.
  2. Steve53

Steve53 Well-Known Member

Did Jesus die to atone for only some of your sins, or all of your sins?

Answer: His death covers them all. Don't let Satan gain a foothold in your mind over this.

Lynn, ShilohRose, LoudRam77 and 4 others like this.
  3. Everlasting Life

Everlasting Life Through Faith in Jesus

We are saved by faith in Christ, not by what we do or don't do.

Lynn, ShilohRose, LoudRam77 and 2 others like this.
  4. christ4ever777

christ4ever777 Well-Known Member

Its something I struggle with at times you know. My faith in Christ is not based on works but based on what Jesus did.

Bron, Lynn, mattfivefour and 3 others like this.
  5. Everlasting Life

Everlasting Life Through Faith in Jesus

Yep, totally get that. We live in a performance based world, it's hard to shake that with what God has done for us.

Whenever I start to get anxious inside about that I say to myself, "Ok, what's the foundational thing here, oh, that's right, I'm saved by grace (thank you God!), through faith (not what I do) in Jesus Christ (praise God!)" :)

christ4ever777, Lynn, Steve53 and 2 others like this.
  6. Bron

Bron Standing on the Promises of God!

I watch anime. There are some older shows that are really excellent! So cool in fact that I bought the DVDs :wooo
    Of course be careful of some anime. There is good stuff and bad stuff. Just like anything, movies, television, music, games, you should use some discernment when making your choices.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    Salluz, Patiently... and mattfivefour like this.