will America fall before the Rapture ?

Elijah's Mantle

:thinking:
As I watched the last briefing Hal L. gave , he stated something that caught my attention . That America would have to fall just before the rapture of the church ............ :(( yes I know its a loaded question but I wanted to get input on this from yall .. He spoke a lot more about a EMP strike on America and yep that would about send us back to the days on old and even worse was what he stated about retaliation ... who would we retaliate against even if we could retaliate :idunno: As I pondered it all , I thought :thinking: wow do ya reckon we have some enemies out there who are gung ho to retaliate against us because of stuxnet ... just a thought but considering the way things are shaping up especially with this last election Hal could be right on that America has to fall just right before the rapture ... :scratch: I dont actually know :idunno: whut you reckon about it ? as loaded of a ? as it is

Elijah's Mantle

In many ways yes that is true , however we are still considered to be one of the most feared military powers on earth as a Nation . So ..As for national defense that has not fallen , it could do so in the untimely event of a EMP strike and well at least for present time being our sovereignty as a Nation has not been handed over yet.

Elijah's Mantle

considering the stand down order and Benghazi :doh: It certifiably appears as if we are now even incapable of defensing our own :tsk: not a good message to send to the holy warriors demanding now that we recognize the will of the Arabs :faint2: they have more than announced what that is.

we are still on the global front line however with some National integrity in tact with other nations

Elijah's Mantle

:lol: :hug me neither :shrug

I just never heard it said before that America would fall just before the rapture of the church . when I heard that I thought wow ya reckon :surprised

TruthBJesus

A few scenarios (and agree with Matt not having any idea...LOL)

America runs its course with our present administration and the demise is a slow death while the rest of the world sets all things in order

or

The Lord raptures us, then the present administration hastens the demise due to lack of restraint

or

The Lord raptures us, then the militant nutjobs nuke America in strategic cities and....well, it would be bad

Beats me but it doesn't look pretty :crying

Elijah's Mantle

yep It could be . personally I pray :pray: we do not have to suffer witnessing the total fall of our Nation before we depart :spirit: I realize there is many things that could bring us down however in totality A EMP would do it . In Hals latest it is evident he did his homework on the topic matter , that got my attention :(( even Glen Beck is urging folks to check out food insurance . I never knew such existed :lol: back woods survivors have one yes only 1 food insurance ..... a good rifle and plenty of patience . Its kinda hard to pop a turkey in the head , if he never holds his bobbing head still :pidgeons unfortunatly most American's are living so unconsciously :ostrich we are perfect target for at least a financial attack greater than that of 2008
but it would not take us totally down as a Nation no one calls a Nation anymore :thinking: It would take a perfect storm that hit us where we are most vulnerable ....... to dependent on technology and electricity to function if it gets fried .....suddenly

Elijah's Mantle

In such a event a whole lot of planes and trains and other things would wreck never making destination point , and I can see where some folks might think at first that the rapture was responsable for it all ...... However most wont mistake a EMP strike for such ...... Im sure some would though . were nationally speaking mixed nuts anyway :lol:

Elijah's Mantle

:twitch the current sinister media might go on and announce it as thus and so :doh: just to save their pride and make pony express carriers of the new NEWS appear as foxes finest effort :faint2: :pound: OOH Lord my imagination has set it :lol: seriously it wouldn't be like anybody could just turn on the the good ole tele anymore :lol: It would be pony express or something like that they might rename it fox express or who knows :pound:
It would be really comical in a lot of ways Im sure

Elijah's Mantle

:(( yep it surely would fall to such depravity as what the weeping prophet Jeremiah described :crying we need to thank God more because of his generous mercy toward us in that he does mercifully veil many horrors from us

If America should fall to a EMP total shutdown situation I imagine Christians would congregate in homes many would go into isolation possibly into worse
on the brighter side I believe God would then be able to receive a lot of prayers with hearts of sincerity seeking him ,,, his voice not that of clamor and clanging most prevalent in many called Christian churches

at any rate normal gatherings would cease as the church world knows it to be
it would assuredly move ears to hear and heads to look up wonderful opportunity to pass the word to the lost especially since all electronic distractions are silenced :thinking: Ive reckoned instead of storing temporal things cases of Bibles is the far greater to have :(( on hand
Gods word is living food for lost and dying souls and shall never pass away unlike everything else it is the imperishable the lasting well it is eternal
what greater to have when everything else as we know it is no more :yeah:

besides the light shines brightest in the dark :elmogrin

we serve a great and mighty God :(( he can even turn the worst around and cause it to super abound with hopeful Joy while dragging the least of all out of their dark fearful caves :lol:

maybe then that last one slow a coming to receive :bible: will receive

History Detective

I believe God would then be able to receive a lot of prayers with hearts of sincerity seeking him ,,, Ive reckoned instead of storing temporal things cases of Bibles is the far greater to have on hand. Gods word is living food for lost and dying souls and shall never pass away unlike everything else it is the imperishable the lasting well it is eternal. what greater to have when everything else as we know it is no more. besides the light shines brightest in the dark. we serve a great and mighty God. he can even turn the worst around and cause it to super abound with hopeful Joy while dragging the least of all out of their dark fearful caves.
maybe then that last one slow a coming to receive will receive

A beautiful thought, Elijah's Mantle... God bless you!

Carl

As long as we are considering ways to stumble it wouldn't take an EMP a massive solar flare could do the same thing. But that would take out many countries that depend on an electrical grid not just us.

UCT

I have always thought the USA would fall well before the Rapture. It has been a very difficult position when posting online, but it's my belief. Sure, the Rapture could make the fall more abrupt, but I think that is fairy tale thinking. The Lord never said he would take us out before anything bad happened. We've seen two World Wars and countless of other more localized wars. We tend to think of things with an 'America first' thought process. Most of America has turned from the true God. As unpopular as this may be, I see this once great Nation being handed over to a Communist regime, one set on destroying the Nation AND the people, before the Rapture occurs. We've been a thorn in the side of the world for a hundred years. Payback is coming. I pray we are taken home prior to an EMP attack, but I fear we will not be. I believe there is a reason so many people "feel" they need to be prepared.

Ironically, my wife and I were discussing this last night with some people. I was an original member of Rapture Ready back in their early days, when they first went online. I want to say it was 1998, but maybe it was '97... I remember the site only had a couple hundred members when I joined. Over the years, the site became more "communist" in the sense you could not disagree with anything the Mod's said. If you did, you were banned. I was banned twice from the site. In the early days, you were not banned permanently. Both times, I was banned for stating we had a ways to go before the Rapture (always said it was my opinion only) and the USA would fall first. I gave my reasons for my belief. In 1999, a Moderator posted we would not be here in 5 more years as the Trib would certainly be beginning soon. I stated my reasons for believing we were nowhere near the Trib beginning. I thought my rebuttal was very well crafted and stated, especially against someone who flatly stated "we will not be here in 5 more years..." Well, I was banned for my rebuttal. A few years later I was banned permanently for the exact same rebuttal to a different Mod who claimed we would "assuredly" not be here by 2010 as things were just happening "too quickly" for there to be much time remaining. I posted my reasons why I disagreed and was banned immediately. I've never really cared about being banned and still read the site from time to time. No hard feelings. I'm VERY happy to see Rapture Forums does not ban people for simple disagreements than have nothing to do with salvation. : )

Betty

UCT

I was banned also from rapture ready after being a member for over ten years, so don't feel badly. Of course I say that but even after 6 months my feelings are hurt. I even humbled or humiliated myself by begging to be put back on. No use (forgiveness is short supply there:((

But back to subject, I pray every day for God to take us before America is no longer a great Country. I tell God that I know I am selfish, and of course He knows my heart. But it would break my heart for us to be taken over by another Country or reduced to a third world Country and to be here. I have heard it both ways, that America will fall after the rapture and also heard right before. Truth is America is only standing only because God is having mercy on either us or Her.

Betty

nails in his hands

We might be left here for a short time after the fall of a once blessed nation,But it would be for Gods glory ,maybe to get out and share christ to others before before it to late for them,One thing for sure it will become a very dangerous place, mostly the bigger cities,,

Betty

We can share God even from our own home. Right now I am going through a health crisis. I have shortness of breath and get dizzy if I am on my feet very long. My doctor wants to set up test but the stuff that they have you drink before the test is in short supply and the hospital I have to use is out of it completely and may not get it for a month. So now, my limit is Church and occasionally going to the store and riding in one of those electric carts. But I play games on my phone and there are a group of us who when we post on each others walls we post Scriptures sharing Christ with others. I pray that God will use me to reach out to young people for Him. I feel blessed to be encouraged by other Christians and at the same time we leave Scriptures for others to read in hopes that they will accept Jesus as their Savior.
betty

caligal

:scratch:I always got the impression from scripture that things would be chugging along as usual, so that when we were take suddenly everyone in the world would notice it. That means the grid would need to be up right?:idunno: