Will All Children Be Raptured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy C

Just to add to the conversation, I believe that people with disabilities like severe autism will be Raptured too. My daughter has a step son that is severely autistic. Aiden is 12 years old but has the mentality of a 4 or 5 year old. Aiden will most likely never have the ability to accept or reject Jesus, so I believe that Jesus will Rapture him too.
Concur 100 percent.

VCO

Do you believe young children who are incapable of making the wise choice, will be raptured along with the rest of His Church?

Now do you BELIEVE in an ALL KNOWING GOD, who declares the end from the beginning?

HERE is the TRUTH:

2 Timothy 2:19 (HCSB)
19 Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, having this inscription: The Lord knows those who are His, and Everyone who names the name of the Lord must turn away from unrighteousness.

Ephesians 1:11 (HCSB)
11 We have also received an inheritance in Him, predestined according to the purpose of the One who works out everything in agreement with the decision of His will,

Ecclesiastes 7:20 (NKJV)

20 For there is not a just man on earth who does good And does not sin.

Romans 3:23 (HCSB)

23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Romans 11:6 (HCSB)

6 Now if by grace, then it is not by works; otherwise grace ceases to be grace.

It seems to me, the LORD has that Salvation of the little Children, well under Control.

Andy C

Now do you BELIEVE in an ALL KNOWING GOD, who declares the end from the beginning?

HERE is the TRUTH:

2 Timothy 2:19 (HCSB)
19 Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, having this inscription: The Lord knows those who are His, and Everyone who names the name of the Lord must turn away from unrighteousness.

Ephesians 1:11 (HCSB)
11 We have also received an inheritance in Him, predestined according to the purpose of the One who works out everything in agreement with the decision of His will,

Ecclesiastes 7:20 (NKJV)

20 For there is not a just man on earth who does good And does not sin.

Romans 3:23 (HCSB)

23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

It seems to me, the LORD has that Salvation of the little Children, well under Control.
You still did not answer my question - Do you believe young children who are incapable of making the wise choice, will be raptured along with the rest of His Church?

Misty S

I see you lawyered up…..I love cross examinations.

I think you and other members know my position, and thats a resounding YES!!!! No child will be left behind.
Oh I agree. Admittedly, I was goofing about the other poster's writing. I too believe kids are going.

VCO

You still did not answer my question - Do you believe young children who are incapable of making the wise choice, will be raptured along with the rest of His Church?

Yes, I DID. You missed my Answer, because it was not the answer you were expecting. You were asking me to play GOD, determining who will be saved and who will NOT be saved; and I will not go there. So I gave you what the BIBLE actually says.

It says that the LORD KNOWS ALL PEOPLE, before Time Began, Who are HIS.

2 Timothy 1:9 (HCSB)
9 He has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began.

For future Christians, we are PREDESTINED to COME to KNOW HIM, way before we were even BORN. ULTIMATELY, contrary to popular opinion:
the One who works out everything in agreement with the decision of His will. For the Christian, GOD IS the major influence on our LIFESTYLE.
Yes the sin nature in us will occasionally raise it's ugly head. Like Dr. MacArthur said in a number of sermons said: "A Christian is not Sinless. As a Christian matures, he/she will sin less, and less, and less." We are literally learning to walk like Christ.

Then I gave you two verses that PROVE every Christian is a SINNER, including the little children. There is no such thing as a sinless Christian, because because of ADAM, the Sin Nature was born in us. Want to prove it ? ? ? Put Two boys 2 years old, in the middle of the room a few feet apart. Then take a single toy that is favorite for BOTH boys, and set it in the middle of the two boys. That ONE Favorite Toy, will generate a SELFISH response in both BOYS, which is SIN, be ready to grab both boys, BECAUSE THEY WILL FIGHT.

Then in Conclusion, I added:

Andy C

Yes, I DID. You missed my Answer, because it was not the answer you were expecting. You were asking me to play GOD, determining who will be saved and who will NOT be saved; and I will not go there. So I gave you what the BIBLE actually says.

9 He has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began.

For future Christians, we are PREDESTINED to COME to KNOW HIM, way before we were even BORN. ULTIMATELY, contrary to popular opinion:
the One who works out everything in agreement with the decision of His will. For the Christian, GOD IS the major influence on our LIFESTYLE.
Yes the sin nature in us will occasionally raise it's ugly head. Like Dr. MacArthur said in a number of sermons said: "A Christian is not Sinless. As a Christian matures, he/she will sin less, and less, and less." We are literally learning to walk like Christ.

Then I gave you two verses that PROVE every Christian is a SINNER, including the little children. There is no such thing as a sinless Christian, because because of ADAM, the Sin Nature was born in us. Want to prove it ? ? ? Put Two boys 2 years old, in the middle of the room a few feet apart. Then take a single toy that is favorite for BOTH boys, and set it in the middle of the two boys. That ONE Favorite Toy, will generate a SELFISH response in both BOYS, which is SIN, be ready to grab both boys, BECAUSE THEY WILL FIGHT.

I assume you believe in calvinism, based on some of what you posted.

John Mac is a wolf.

Andy C

Yes, I know, all persons to include Christians and even babies are sinners.

We also know God desires all to be saved.

Can a baby, or young child make a decision to be saved?

No, I did not miss the point of your post.

Wings Like Eagles

I assume you believe in calvinism, based on some of what you posted.

John Mac is a wolf.
But then, so was C.H. Spurgeon (or at least, that is what he said he was) and I saw him quoted as part of a lengthy post here today. While I often disagree with some of what MacArthur says (especially his Calvinistic streak), I would hesitate to label him as a "wolf," Andy. That's pretty harsh.

I had a missionary friend who once said to me, that, in her opinion, Third World Christians often practice a "purer form of the faith" because they don't have money to buy Christian books and base their faith solely on what the Bible says. I asked how you could know that their interpretation was correct and she said, simply, "Those who truly belong to Christ, rarely have disputes over what the Bible says, because we have the Holy Spirit as our teacher. That is what the Apostle John told us in 1 John 2:27." That was many years ago, and I have experienced it to be true. Forgive me please, if this offends you, but the Lord didn't tell us to become "heresy-hunters", He told us to tell the world about Him. He rebuked His disciples for wanting to stop another who was casting out demons in His name and was not one of His official disciples. He said, "Do not stop him! Anyone who is not against you is for you." (Luke 9:50 NLT)

VCO

I assume you believe in Calvinism, based on some of what you posted.

John Mac is a wolf.

I am not a Calvinist, I only believe in three points of the Calvinist TULIP. John MacArthur was is not a wolf, you are going on hear-say, false evidence; probably from the Charismatics. And I thought "name calling" was forbidden. Besides, we Evangelicals, buried that smelly corpse of Calvinist vs. Arminian argument back in the early 80s. I have listened to over 500 of MacArthur sermons, at least 4 times each, and found ZERO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS. Not mad at you, my Typing Teacher in High School Class of 67, gave us this RULE. My H.S. Typing Teacher said: "All Caps and Colors are to be used for Emphasis Only." That is the rule I use, and NEVER had a Face Book account, and will not use their rules.

You have a good day.

Wings Like Eagles

Yes, I know, all persons to include Christians and even babies are sinners.
I have to disagree, Andy. A sinner is a rebel from what he/she knows to be God's righteous command and I would posit that such a person experiences spiritual death that only being born again from on high can remedy. (see Romans 7:9-10 for Paul's teaching on spiritual death).

Based on Romans 9:11, babies are unaware of what God commands--therefore, they are not sinners. This bit of unbiblical teaching goes way back into the history of the faith. Augustine taught that babies who die, go to hell--later, as a sop to parents who were horrified at the thought of their infants being in hell, it was amended to the unbiblical notion that babies without baptism go to hell. Calvin was a devotee of Augustine (originally, Calvinism was called "Calvinistic Augustinianism" and repeated Augustine's error. As for the Calvinistic teaching that each individual Christian is "predestined": this seems to be another error. I believe that what is being explained is the predestination of the Church. The Church was predestined to be.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
We do not support Calvinism or any preacher who teach it. Per the forum rules:

https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/threads/board-rules-guidelines-for-posting.1/

[06] Do not promote false teachings , false prophets, rapture date-setting, Bible prophecy sensationalism, heretical movements, paganism, ritualism, Hebrew Roots, Two-House, Ten Lost Tribes, Old Earth, Third Wave Latter Rain, Words of Faith (WOF), Words of Knowledge (WOK), extra-Biblical teachings from tele-preachers, John Wimber's Vineyard teachings, Dominion theology, Soul Sleep, Signs & Wonders, Gospel to the Stars, the Mazzaroth, Toronto Blessings, Mike Bickle's I.H.O.Prayer, 7th Day (Sabbath) keeping, liturgy of works and practices for obtaining and maintaining salvation, Eucharist, Lordship Salvation, Annihilationism, Universalism, Calvinism, Arminianism, predestination, catechisms (RCC and their offshoots), Ecumenism, baptismal regeneration, prayers for the dead, false scriptures such as the Pseudepigrapha , Apocrypha, Book of Mormon, Bible codes, Ufology, Inccubi, Succubi, Angelic procreation and cloning, demon seeds, or any other extra-Biblical preoccupations with demonic and extrasensory beliefs. Do not post from tele-teachers entangled in any of the above such as TBN, Perry Stone, Jesse Duplantis, Alex Jones, Todd Bentley, J. R. Church, Rick Warren, Don Piper - "90 Minutes in Heaven", FiveDoves, Coo Thomas, Sid Roth, Mark Biltz, Walid Shoebat, etc. Do not promote keeping old testament Mosaic law (but we are also not antinomianists for we believe in obedience to Jesus)

Status
Not open for further replies.