Why the theory of evolution is bunk

Eric Nicholas

The idea of Panspermia has been around for a long time to "explain" life on earth. But really, if you think about it, even if it is true, it is still kicking the can down the street to be picked up later (I hope I used that expression correctly). In other words, if true, it would explain life on earth, but it in no way, shape, or form explain the origin of life from it's inception. Again, kicking the can down the road.
Exactly. That's why I love origins. When you account for it, there's no longer a can to kick and you have to start answering the questions that make or break a worldview. Atheism is an embarrassment in this regard. It's one of the most bunk worldviews that I've ever come across, yet it prances itself around as it has already arrived, intellectually. It's hooey, the lot of it.

Last edited:
Exactly. That's why I love origins. When you account for it, there's no longer a can to kick and you have to start answering the questions that make or break a worldview. Atheism is an embarrassment in this regard. It's one of the most bunk worldviews that I've ever come across, yet it prances itself around as it has already arrived intellectually. It's hooey, the lot of it.
I can prove evolution is not true:

Liberals. :p