Why the theory of evolution is bunk

Eric Nicholas

The idea of Panspermia has been around for a long time to "explain" life on earth. But really, if you think about it, even if it is true, it is still kicking the can down the street to be picked up later (I hope I used that expression correctly). In other words, if true, it would explain life on earth, but it in no way, shape, or form explain the origin of life from it's inception. Again, kicking the can down the road.
Exactly. That's why I love origins. When you account for it, there's no longer a can to kick and you have to start answering the questions that make or break a worldview. Atheism is an embarrassment in this regard. It's one of the most bunk worldviews that I've ever come across, yet it prances itself around as it has already arrived, intellectually. It's hooey, the lot of it.

Last edited:
Exactly. That's why I love origins. When you account for it, there's no longer a can to kick and you have to start answering the questions that make or break a worldview. Atheism is an embarrassment in this regard. It's one of the most bunk worldviews that I've ever come across, yet it prances itself around as it has already arrived intellectually. It's hooey, the lot of it.
I can prove evolution is not true:

Liberals. :p

Andy C

I was listening to Andy Woods this morning on the Book of Genesis, and he referred to believing in evolution as

From goo to you via a zoo. Funny statement which is a abbreviated version of believing that lightening striking a puddle created the spark that caused life, and from eventual apes came man. :woah

Endangered

Today the evolutionists have been forced to tell the truth: they dont know how life began. If you ask one they will say it is an "unknown event".
I was taught in school that somewhere in the prehistoric world was a pond that had just the right mix of chemicals and lightning hit the pond and life began. And eventually life crawled out of the pond and became humans and oak trees and worms and carrots and triceratops and chihuahuas and viruses and whales.
This all happened one mistake at a time. Most scientists say the odds of a mutation (mistake) improving a species are 1,000 to 1. So how many mutations does it take to turn a worm into a whale? Millions or billions. And since the odds of the mutation being good are 1000 to 1 then multiply that number by 1000.
The numbers just dont add up.

Evolution is designed to give atheists something to hang on to.
It is also like political correctness in that it is necessary to put on blinders to the truth.

MePlus6

You know, I got to thinking about evolution the other day and I think I found another reason why it's bunk.

As I understand it, the Coronavirus kills because the immune system is too strong. It's the body's reaction that causes the lung problems that require a ventilator.

Having said this, if someone's immune response isn't as strong, they might fare better.

All this flies in the face of the "survival of the fittest" evolutionary stance.

pixelpusher

Today the evolutionists have been forced to tell the truth: they dont know how life began. If you ask one they will say it is an "unknown event".
I was taught in school that somewhere in the prehistoric world was a pond that had just the right mix of chemicals and lightning hit the pond and life began. And eventually life crawled out of the pond and became humans and oak trees and worms and carrots and triceratops and chihuahuas and viruses and whales.
This all happened one mistake at a time. Most scientists say the odds of a mutation (mistake) improving a species are 1,000 to 1. So how many mutations does it take to turn a worm into a whale? Millions or billions. And since the odds of the mutation being good are 1000 to 1 then multiply that number by 1000.

It is also like political correctness in that it is necessary to put on blinders to the truth.
Yet at the same time in school they taught that spontaneous generation, ie, flies spawning from a piece of rotted meat, wasn’t possible.

I think it’s neat how God made trees to breath carbon Dioxide which we exhale, and they exhale oxygen we need, plus they look like giant inverted lungs!

Not to mention that the timetable for all of those one-in-a-million "beneficial mutations" to take place would be considerably longer than the current age of the universe. Now, what happens if they get one bad mutation that totals the race? It's got to start all over again.

The more they revise the "narrative", the more convoluted it becomes. And it's already a Gordian knot...

Rocky Rivera

If you think about it, the upshot of evolution mirrors the Devil's lie to Adam and Eve -- 1) you don't need God, and 2) you can become God. Why? Evolution denies the existence of any supernatural Deity or cause, and evolution teaches that man will continue to adapt, improve, and upgrade to higher and higher forms of existence. Certain science fiction movies depict man having evolved to "godhood", and DC comic books of the Fourth World kind lavishly illustrate this train of thought. Both mediums are controlled by liberals. Of course, it's a false hope. But like stinky cheese, it attracts more rats. Reject Beelzebub's offer to be God and instead accept the Holy Ghost's offer to know God.