Why the theory of evolution is bunk

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I recently read a long dissertation on Quora.com about the origin of life written by a God denier. There were 15 or 20 detailed responses to this and many presented their own theories. As I read these I became aware that everyone ignored the necessity of information being present.
Every form of life has to process food into energy. As far as I know every form of life uses oxygen. And no life lasts forever so for the species to continue it must be able to reproduce. And all these functions require the life to respond to instructions from information programmed into the life form.
Without this information life is totally impossible.
And none of these learned God deniers even discussed information.
Without the information in our DNA our body would not know how to break down food and convert that food into energy and distribute that energy throughhout the body. And our body would not have a clue how to reproduce when the old body wore out.
Our DNA consists of 3 billion base pairs of the 4 chemicals God used to program our DNA.
And God deniers think this DNA arranged itself into the correct order by random chance. Fat chance!!
Someone said that life evolving purely by chance would be like a tornado going through a junkyard and leaving behind a fully assembled and working 747 airliner.
I believe evolution may be a Satanic creation that requires a believer to put on blinders to common sense.
The very destructive lie of evolution is clearly Satanic.

antitox

Yeah, they like the millions of years thing and being able to make declarations of life origins which they clearly have no clue of. Every time you turn around they have another planet in focus that supposedly has water on it and could tell us something. Good luck. It's a repeat game that never seems to end. Please......just get on with your space program and stop all the surmising.:rolleyes3

Endangered

So far in this post I have concentrated on the role information plays in life. Information on your comouter screen is binary and was written by a knowledgeable human. Your computer shares many programs and each must do what it was designed to do and also to work with other programs with different functions.

I'm writing this on a tablet which has its own operating system. This operating system syncs with the internet and the Rapture Forums website. It also syncs with a solitaire program and with Mahjong and with Wordscapes and with Netflix and with Facebook. Each of these programs was written by a human and each works with other programs. None of these programs evolved by chance. Yet chance evolution is how Darwinistas say all life came to be.

A mutation is a replicating error. That means the result was not what was expected. Our cells die every day and MUST be replaced for life to continue. Our cells replicate by dividing. If there us no mutation the new cell is a precise copy of the old. If an error occurs (a mutation) then the new cell is a little different than the old one. And it is these mutations that are killing each.one if us a day at a time. The mutation almost always interferes in some way with the new cells function.

The new mutated cell begins dividing the replace its dying self and the mutation is passed on to the new cell. Except this new cell doesnt work quite as well as the original cell because a mutation is an error and mutations add up over time to decreased function of the cell.

This is how aging works. Every human on this planet is aging and our bodies are slowly wearing out. Our bodily functions diminish a little with each mutation. And eventually our heart or our pancreas or our lungs have so many mutations and so much diminished functionality that one day they just quit.

So mutations are slowly killing us. And the Darwinistas say it was mutations that made us great. You see they claim that a mutation ( a mistake) can be positive and if you have a million or more positive mutations things get better.
Every cell in our body (and there are trillions) is wearing out are will replicate itself. This happens millions of times a day in each of us.

So in spite of what the Darwinists say, mistakes are negative and not positive. And the proof of this is inside every.human on this planet.

If you want more info, type in "somatic mutations" at any search engine.

It is amazing to me that people who profess to be scientists dont acknowledge the vital role of information in life. And they also believe mistakes are positive. And this is in spite of the fact that mistakes are slowly killing these people of "science".

Last edited:

antitox

A mutation is a replicating error. That means the result was not what was expected.
This is basically what I've scrutinized as well. I have countered Darwinism in that mutations do not improve but rather degrade bio development (i.e. deform) So the issue is then that biological life cannot improve its own stature or grow into something greater. So the whole evo theory, not just part, is completely and totally nullified. There's nothing left to support it - course there never really was anything to support it from the gitgo. Even Darwin himself didn't believe it.

Jonathan

There is a wealth of information on YouTube from actual scientists who point out the flaws in macro-evolution. I suggest anyone who is interested to search for these videos. Some are Christian but a lot are NOT. The theory of evolution has plenty of holes and even Darwin himself admitted he couldn't explain some obvious faults in his theory.

I'm an odd bird. I believe in the Gap Theory, which means I don't believe everything began 6000 years ago. I believe a lot of stuff happened before that, involving Satan and his downfall, and why the world had to be recreated to start anew.

That makes me the odd man out. But macro-evolution is untenable as a concept if you really get into the details.

Life was not and is not a crazy fluke of random chemical interactions. It is obvious it was intelligently designed. So much so, it is almost scary. I wish I could post youtube links, but last time I tried I think the board prohibited it (house rules, I get it). But there is a great video of DNA replicating in real time (computer generated, but accurate), that will blow you away.

I marvel at God's handywork.

To find the video I am talking about, Google "Jordan Peterson DNA Replication"

Last edited:

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
Great information here. I am trying to sharpen my axe to grind against Darwinism. Another question I have for them is how does one reconcile male and female genders? How did they reproduce before they evolved?

I have heard some interesting theories about "sex being invented before heterosexuality," basically saying organisms practiced "isogamy" like some fungi and algae. Nothing very concrete or intellectually satisfying. But I guess this chain of reasoning is an attempt to "kill two birds with one stone."

Endangered

M6:33
The Male and female reproductive systems are highly complex and very different in function. So how did a series of mistakes create highly complex but compatible systems?
The answer is mutations (mistakes) could not.
The Male system is simpler than the female but still highly complex. An example is male testicles. They will not produce sperm at body temperature. So God placed testicles in a sac outside the body which is a few degrees cooler. In a sac they work. If they were body temp they would not work.
Evolutionists have to maintain a false belief that all this happened by random mistakes.
No way it was mutations.

Last edited:

M6:33
The Male and female reproductive systems are highly complex and very different in function. So how did a series of mistakes create highly complex but compatible systems?
The answer is mutations (mistakes) could not.
The Male system is simpler than the female but still highly complex. An example is male testicles. They will not produce sperm at body temperature. So God placed testicles in a sac outside the body which is a few degrees cooler. In a sac they work. If they were body temp they would not work.
Evolutionists have to maintain a false belief that all this happened by random mistakes.
No way it was mutations.
I agree, I refuted the isogamy theory by saying that the reproductive systems were very complex and if isogamy was the initial form or reproduction, why would evolution stop using "such an efficient" system and respond by becoming more complex? This was side-stepped with some circular logic stating the goal wasn't to become more complex but "to survive."

I saw I wasn't really getting anywhere so we eventually refocused back on some more theological topics such as "why does heaven and hell exist" and "if God knows everything why does he just sit back and judge us" etc. I answered all of His questions and told him the Gospel.

He has a family member who is a "hardcore Cristian" and another friend who talks to him about Jesus.

I'm just over here with my watering pot pouring it on :lol

saw I wasn't really getting anywhere so we eventually refocused back on some more theological topics such as "why does heaven and hell exist" and "if God knows everything why does he just sit back and judge us" etc. I answered all of His questions and told him the Gospel
Pro-tip- I find I don't need to be a crazy expert on why evolution just does not make sense. If I can just poke enough holes and shake their "faith" then they will start getting irritable and will eventually resort back to theological topics that they are angry about.

If this happens you got 'em because you can answer these easily if you have a semi-moderate knowledge of the scriptures. Keep refocusing the convo to sin, death, and God's holiness. Now you can close with the Gospel which is their only hope.

Lovin Jesus

Yep. Something has to create life. A living organism cannot just appear suddenly from nowhere.. Now, there are some atheists that do think that space aliens put us here. Yeah, well you can keep lookin' for 'em. Good luck. :heh My wife back in the day said, when asked about evolution (coming from an ape), " I have a better opinion of myself than that."
Agree. The only one without a beginning or end is God. Everything else in existence has a beginning, a creation by a Creator.

athenasius

And genetic changes that produce something like the Kermodei Bears of the North West of BC and the Panhandle of Alaska involve a LOSS of genetic material. In other words when you breed for a characteristic like the White fur Kermodei Bears, you lose stuff that is coded for other things beyond dark normal fur. (These bears are not Albinos)

Answers in Genesis explains this in this article here: https://answersingenesis.org/genetics/animal-genetics/speedy-horses-cant-outrun-loss-of-diversity/

in which they explain that when we breed for speed in horses for example, this results in a net loss of available genes.

When animals undergo natural selection for example -- Noah's version of a horse gave rise to zebras as well as donkeys, ponies and horses, the thing that worked for zebras-- those amazing stripes meant that other material was lost.

Lost to the point where no matter how well you cross breed zebras for speed and longer legs, they will still be Zebras, not Arabian race horses or the giant plodding Clydesdales. And no matter how well you play around with a Clydesdale, he won't turn into a Zebra.

The bottom line is that whenever there is specialization-- creating a chihuahua out of a dog/wolf ancestor, stuff gets lost. The end products are more fragile than the parent type.

They go extinct sometimes too. More loss.

And the article doesn't even begin to cover the effects of the degradation over time of the human genome. The gradual increase in mutations, some of which are mild and we can survive with-- and some we can't.

Dr Robert Carter, and Dr John Sanford have both done excellent presentations on Genomic Entropy which is what @mattfivefour is talking about.

Look for Dr John Sanford's Genomic Entropy talk on YouTube, as well as his talks on Genetic Entropy. He wrote a book Genetic Entropy which discusses the science of this in detail.

Dr Robert Carter's talks include The Non Mythical Adam and Eve, The Multidimensional Genome and others.

Both of them are very good. Dr Carter does a backwards mathematical modelling to show that we have only been here between 6 and 10 thousand years by looking at the rate of genetic decay.

Eric Nicholas

Origins embarrasses atheism to its very foundations. They - the atheists, jump straight to all the fluff ( evolution, morality, relativism, etc ) because of how devastating origins actually are. It's air traffic without wings. Dawkins asserts that we shouldn't even be concerned with " why " questions. Yeah, if I were him, I'd do my best to avoid the hows and whys of the beginnings, too. You have to love it. Of course, he's got his alien spore theory, so there's that. But we crazy Christians, I tell ya...

Jonathan

Of course, he's got his alien spore theory
The idea of Panspermia has been around for a long time to "explain" life on earth. But really, if you think about it, even if it is true, it is still kicking the can down the street to be picked up later (I hope I used that expression correctly). In other words, if true, it would explain life on earth, but it in no way, shape, or form explain the origin of life from it's inception. Again, kicking the can down the road.

Jonathan

And genetic changes that produce something like the Kermodei Bears of the North West of BC and the Panhandle of Alaska involve a LOSS of genetic material. In other words when you breed for a characteristic like the White fur Kermodei Bears, you lose stuff that is coded for other things beyond dark normal fur. (These bears are not Albinos)

Answers in Genesis explains this in this article here: https://answersingenesis.org/genetics/animal-genetics/speedy-horses-cant-outrun-loss-of-diversity/

in which they explain that when we breed for speed in horses for example, this results in a net loss of available genes.

When animals undergo natural selection for example -- Noah's version of a horse gave rise to zebras as well as donkeys, ponies and horses, the thing that worked for zebras-- those amazing stripes meant that other material was lost.

Lost to the point where no matter how well you cross breed zebras for speed and longer legs, they will still be Zebras, not Arabian race horses or the giant plodding Clydesdales. And no matter how well you play around with a Clydesdale, he won't turn into a Zebra.

The bottom line is that whenever there is specialization-- creating a chihuahua out of a dog/wolf ancestor, stuff gets lost. The end products are more fragile than the parent type.

They go extinct sometimes too. More loss.

And the article doesn't even begin to cover the effects of the degradation over time of the human genome. The gradual increase in mutations, some of which are mild and we can survive with-- and some we can't.

Dr Robert Carter, and Dr John Sanford have both done excellent presentations on Genomic Entropy which is what @mattfivefour is talking about.

Look for Dr John Sanford's Genomic Entropy talk on YouTube, as well as his talks on Genetic Entropy. He wrote a book Genetic Entropy which discusses the science of this in detail.

Dr Robert Carter's talks include The Non Mythical Adam and Eve, The Multidimensional Genome and others.

Both of them are very good. Dr Carter does a backwards mathematical modelling to show that we have only been here between 6 and 10 thousand years by looking at the rate of genetic decay.
Bookmarked for later reading. Thanks Athenasius.

Endangered

Genetic mistakes are not making us better. They are killing us. Every cell in your body, and there are trillions, wears out and has to reproduce a replacement cell. And if there is a mutation (mistake) the the new cell is slightly different from the old one. That slight difference impairs the function of the new cell. This is one of the things that cause aging.
I am 71 years old and most systems in my body do not work as well as they did 10 or 20 or 50 years ago. My cells have enough mutations (mistakes) so that I am aging and it will only get worse.
Mutations dont make you better. They kill you.
Way too many "scientists" ignore this so that they can continue to deny the existence of a maker.
For more Info type in "somatic mutations" at a search engine.

Last edited: