Why the theory of evolution is bunk

Endangered

I wrestled with the diffetence between what science said and what the Bible said for many years. Then I discovered a web site called Answers in Genesis and later on discovered another site called Rapture Forums.
I read several books and thought seriously about everything I had read and reached the conclusion that evolution by chance was virtually impossible. It was impossible because the universe and the earth and life have been designed and did not just happen by random chance.
In this topic I intend to present the 2 biggest flaws in evolution. And those 2 flaws point right straight at God as the designer.
The two flaws are information (in our DNA) and systems.
For the first life form to survive it had to: breathe oxygen, metabolize food into energy and reproduce. None if this is possible without the information in our DNA. And as for systems, why would a heart evolve unless there were blood and blood vessels and lungs and cells to use the blood.
Life is impossible without information and there is no way a system evolved one piece at a time.
I will try to make 3 or 4 posts every week on this topic. It will be in everyday lingo and may be helpful to you in a debate with a Darwinista.

Last edited:

Endangered

Lets start with information. Information was programmed by God into the DNA of each of us. Most of the info in the DNA is the same but the few differences are what make each of us unique. Computers are programmed with a binary code, on and off. God chose to program us with a quad code using 4 chemicals: adenine, guanine, thymine and cytosine. Our DNA looks something like a long twisted ladder. Each rung of this ladder is composed of an adenine molecule attached to a thymine molecule or a guanine molecule attached to a cytosine molecule. Our DNA ladder has 2 sides and there are 4 ways to attach these chemicals: A-T, T-A, C-G and G-C.
I have read there are 3 billion rungs on this ladder and another place I read 6 billion. Whatever the number is it is a whole bunch.
The simplest living thing today has 580,000 base pairs (ladder rungs). The largest is a flower that is native to Japan that has 150,000,000 base pairs.
The minimum requirement for a very simple life to survive consists of 3 things:
* it must absorb and use oxygen
* it must convert food to energy
* it must be able to reproduce to repair.itself and to produce a new organism when the old one wears out.
The simplest organism today has over a half million base pairs. And according the evolutionists life was a chance happening. So even if the simp!est life firm at the beginning was only 100,000 base pairs, how did all these chemicals arrange themselves in precise order to allow life to exist and continue to exist? What are the odds of 100,000 ladder rungs assembling themselves in a precise order?
There is no way this happened by chance. God created the first living being on this planet and has created every other one since the beginning of time. God programmed us and he didn't do it by throwing the dice. His powers are much greater than ours and his mind is too.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I never ever believed in evolution one scintilla of a bit.
Even before I was saved I knew God existed and created us and all that exists.
I remember as a child chasing lighting bugs in awe of His glory .
Simple logic dictates DESIGN and purpose.
Evilution is one of Satan's biggest lies.
Trying to rob God of His glory.

Last edited:

Endangered

So just what does the simplest organism alive look like and exactly how simp!e is it? The award for simp!est organism goes to mycoplasma genitalium with a whopping 525 genes. (Humans have around 23,000 genes). Even E. Coli has 4,288 genes.
Because this is the simplest organism Stanford university decided to design a computer simulation to see if they could simulate this organism in software. They found 25 categories of molecules involved in the cell's lifecycle process.
And it took 128 computers around 10 hours to run this simulation.
Think about this for a minute. 128 computers and 10 hours to simulate the simplest one cell organism on the planet.
And according to Darwinistas the first organism came into existence by a chance event. No planning, no design, no computers. Just a bolt of lightning into a pond.
The point I am trying to make is there aint no such thing as a simp!e organism. For life to exist there are many processes that have to take place. And the notion that these processes happened by a roll of the dice is ridiculous times 100.
God designed us humans and he designed mycoplasma genitalium and he designed EVERY living being that has ever existed on this planet.
if you want to see a little more about this planets simplest organism type in "To model the simplest microbe in the world you need 128 computers" at a search engine. There is a nice diagram of this organism and its processes.
Its a real eye opener.

Last edited:

antitox

In agreement with Jan51's assertion, I have always concluded that something can't come from nothing. There has to be a source. Intelligence can't come from nothing. For earth to be placed in orbit on an axis perfectly aligned in it's apogee and perigee, with season's and everything in the earth to support life, and a moon at the perfect distance to create tides - it is insane to think that it all "just happened" AND it happened just right. What this shows us is that the elite who think they have the answers are actually those that are in gross denial. They choose to believe that which is patently false. So who are the ones that are really insane?

Endangered

antitox ...
I believe Darwinistas are under intense Satanic delusion. They have access to the same facts that you and I do but they chose to suspend part of their brain in defense of naturalistic evolution. Personally I think it is possible some organisms have changed but it was NOT by chance. It was God's doing.

antitox

antitox ...
I believe Darwinistas are under intense Satanic delusion. They have access to the same facts that you and I do but they chose to suspend part of their brain in defense of naturalistic evolution. Personally I think it is possible some organisms have changed but it was NOT by chance. It was God's doing.
Agreed. Definitely a satanic delusion and yes I also believe that they are suspending parts that they don't want to consider. It's like you can talk to someone and they don't hear what you're saying - I had people I've spoke with that seemingly couldn't get the gist of anything that was said.

antitox

Yep. Something has to create life. A living organism cannot just appear suddenly from nowhere.. Now, there are some atheists that do think that space aliens put us here. Yeah, well you can keep lookin' for 'em. Good luck. :heh My wife back in the day said, when asked about evolution (coming from an ape), " I have a better opinion of myself than that."

Released

Since evolution has not been able to come up with a scientifically legitimate origin of life, the alien hypothesis is a huge driving factor behind the space program and the money poured into it.
The end goal for NASA is the search of 'life' when it is evident there is nothing out there, and even living on the ISS for six months is hazardous to your health. These people hate God, so they have to make up excuses like evolution to justify their existence. Look at the bombardier beetle. You mean to tell me this creature evolved, when it's very existence is based on the use of explosive chemicals? And with their assumption that 'it has to progress to it's present form?' A bombardier beetle? Yeah, they love to avoid that topic.

antitox

They say we come from gorilla: this is to reduce man to a beast. That way there's nothing really higher about man than a dog or fish or bird. Therefore human life isn't so valuable. Therefore man is expendable. So they are going to say crazy things like cannibalism.

They say "them aliens" are out there: They want something to worship that isn't God. Something else to hope in rather than The Divine Purity. That's why people worshiped idols - they didn't have to seek the purity of God - they could do whatever they wanted. Convenient.

They say man is chemical (no spirit): Another stab at the less-than-human place in this life. Atheists pretty much see it that way. That's why man, "who through fear of death was subject to lifelong bondage." (Heb 2:15) He knows his death is imminent, so he clings to this life thinking it's the only thing he has. hence you get Bon Jovi: "it's my life, it's now or never, i ain't gonna live forever....."

They say millions of years: Nope. Sorry. That won't do it. Genesis says, "an evening and a morning, one day" throughout the creation process. The earth will probably be here for total of about 7000 yrs. On "in search of Noah's ark" they had brought back a piece of the wood from it that was supposedly petrified. When tested with 3 or 4 types of testing which included carbon dating, the carbon test came up with millions of years. One of the other tests came up with roughly a span which came back to when the earth was about 1500 yrs old - fairly accurate. So you know when they carbon date something it's not going to be right.

Funny also how the date we quote everyday is based upon 4000 yrs BC and 2019 yrs AD. All calculated on the birth of Christ.

Last edited:

Círeth

Purry, roary, one.
I can nix the Theory of Evolution easily. It cannot stand up to the easily observable and provable Laws of Thermodynamics.

In particular the law of entropy which states, (in English rather than scientistese), that all systems move from order to disorder. Evolution postulates the opposite.

If entropy exists evolution can't. Entropy is proven. Evolution is a theory.

Evolution dissolves in a puff of logic. Bye bye evolution.

antitox

I remember in grade school that we had a long horizontal poster that had the image of an ape walking forward and at different points how he would change in phases to a man. Even though those were days where I didn't care as a kid, I still didn't like it. Everything was created after it's own kind. But the whole evo concept is quite convoluted because a creature cannot make itself greater than it is. It cannot change it's own capacity. Jesus said that we can't increase our own stature or change our hair white or black. Evolutionists want to believe that creatures can develop themselves into some greater. So...........then where's my set of wings?:madgrin

Endangered

I recently read a long dissertation on Quora.com about the origin of life written by a God denier. There were 15 or 20 detailed responses to this and many presented their own theories. As I read these I became aware that everyone ignored the necessity of information being present.
Every form of life has to process food into energy. As far as I know every form of life uses oxygen. And no life lasts forever so for the species to continue it must be able to reproduce. And all these functions require the life to respond to instructions from information programmed into the life form.
Without this information life is totally impossible.
And none of these learned God deniers even discussed information.
Without the information in our DNA our body would not know how to break down food and convert that food into energy and distribute that energy throughhout the body. And our body would not have a clue how to reproduce when the old body wore out.
Our DNA consists of 3 billion base pairs of the 4 chemicals God used to program our DNA.
And God deniers think this DNA arranged itself into the correct order by random chance. Fat chance!!
Someone said that life evolving purely by chance would be like a tornado going through a junkyard and leaving behind a fully assembled and working 747 airliner.
I believe evolution may be a Satanic creation that requires a believer to put on blinders to common sense.