Why do I have to be so careful with cartoons?!?!

Batfan7

The LBGT (etc) culture is so frustratingly pervasive in kids shows! I remember watching She-ra as a kid from the 80s, and when I noticed that Netflix had a modern take on it, I started looking into it to see if it's be something for my kids when they're a little older. Well apparently lesbian themes are heavily present, including having our hero attend a prom and dance with other girls (while her male friend swoons over another male).

Can I just say UGH!

They're destroying my childhood here!

And this isn't the first time something that "normalizes" LGBT stuff sneaks into kids shows. An Amazon original aimed at preschoolers, "Creative Galaxy", had a gay couple in their Christmas special (the couple that celebrated Christmas, of course, not Hannakah or Kwanzaa).

It's so irritating!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
The LBGT (etc) culture is so frustratingly pervasive in kids shows! I remember watching She-ra as a kid from the 80s, and when I noticed that Netflix had a modern take on it, I started looking into it to see if it's be something for my kids when they're a little older. Well apparently lesbian themes are heavily present, including having our hero attend a prom and dance with other girls (while her male friend swoons over another male).

Can I just say UGH!

They're destroying my childhood here!

And this isn't the first time something that "normalizes" LGBT stuff sneaks into kids shows. An Amazon original aimed at preschoolers, "Creative Galaxy", had a gay couple in their Christmas special (the couple that celebrated Christmas, of course, not Hannakah or Kwanzaa).

It's so irritating!
I agree the devil wants to get the children while they are young and impressionable. Same way with bringing in the occult. I love the days I grew up with Lassie, I Love Lucy, etc. It is sad to see what they are doing to destroy the innocence of little children.

Anewcreationinjesus

The Lord knows with two of my own that I utterly utterly despise, detest, hate the satanic things the media brainwashes the kids with and this is yet another reason why I can't wait for that day in revelation 20:10!!!!! Its so hard to be a parent, the Lord knows i find it nearly impossible ....I do try to share the truth where I can with both of them .... moan over ... :(