Why are you here?

yrrek

I was really lonely and wanted to talk to someone. There really isn’t anyone around me that is actively following Christ. The name only Christians seem to be my only option. Which the conversations about The Lord are very shallow and non existent. Tried talking to my husband about what was going on in the world and it left me feeling more isolated. Eh....

JamesSuth

I was really lonely and wanted to talk to someone. There really isn’t anyone around me that is actively following Christ. The name only Christians seem to be my only option. Which the conversations about The Lord are very shallow and non existent. Tried talking to my husband about what was going on in the world and it left me feeling more isolated. Eh....
I think you will find good fellowship here and lots of opportunity to talk about the things that matter. Glad you found the forums :)

Anewcreationinjesus

Im here for the free coffee and donuts....

The knowledge on this site passed along by our brothers and sisters is priceless and the fellowship is excellent.
Free coffee sounds great :) am drinking coffee right now and am really hoping one of the first things post rapture will be to run around and hug everyone then have some heavenly refreshments... Not sure if it will include coffee though :)

Kerbluey

This is my comfy place. I was a member of the other forum for years, so I was very hesitant to engage here. The other forum was so big at that time (when the Tim LaHaye books were new) that the percentage of really awful troll people was discouraging. I left. I love this forum though. I’ve seen many disagreements here handled in mature biblical ways. I love to see that!

Anewcreationinjesus

This is my comfy place. I was a member of the other forum for years, so I was very hesitant to engage here. The other forum was so big at that time (when the Tim LaHaye books were new) that the percentage of really awful troll people was discouraging. I left. I love this forum though. I’ve seen many disagreements here handled in mature biblical ways. I love to see that!
We are family!!!!! :meet :bouncies

ItIsFinished!

I originally came here for fellowship. But God it seemed had another purpose for leading me here. The past decade or so here has helped me and blessed me immeasurably. This is a very special and precious community.
Amen!
I agree.
The Lord DEFINITELY lead me here and I have been blessed as you stated , immeasurably.
So many wonderful brothers and sisters here.
I love all of you .
We might not meet in the flesh , but we will meet in a glorified state .
Hopefully soon ;) .

aldanielle

Thank you aldanielle for your prayers! Suffice it to say it is a challenge these days. For a guy that once put a bundle of shingles on each shoulder and marched up the ladder to put a roof on our house... it is hard to move now due to the effects of kinetic injuries and genetic weaknesses. I thank the Lord many times a day for my wife, who always encourages me with: "Don't fret about tomorrow, lets just get through today... and don't worry if you can't do that anymore, we will make do..." What a blessing she is!

Haha I have to laugh a little... thinking of when we changed the oil in the truck the last time. I finished up under neath the truck and sort of slithered out. I told her how I needed her help to get up on my knees. Positioning her just so, then telling her to pull on my arm as hard as she could, and not to pay any attention to my hollering... she had to get me "over center" so that I could get back on my feet. ... funny, without her, I wold still be laying under the truck on a piece of cardboard! SO thankful to have a good partner at this point in life :)
I’m not sure how I missed this reply but this is so sweet! It made me laugh out loud. It reminds me of helping my dad. I’m so glad you have your wife and I know that she is so glad to have you too. I will keep praying for you!! How are you doing?

aldanielle

I am here to meet even more of my brethren than I do on Facebook. I'm usually writing, but today I am in the mood to just chat with some brothers and sisters in Yeshua. I can't watch the rubbish on TV about the "Impeachment." I get way too angry. And anyway, God is in control, so no matter what happens, we know that He allowed it.
I’m so glad to have you here!! Thank you for sharing!! God is absolutely in control. My aunt always says, “God wouldn’t do but a right thing.” I roll my eyes initially and then get to understanding and smiling after. Lol.