Why are you here?

Deputy

I was just curious about what brought you all here and was hoping you’d share the experiences that brought you to RF!

What led me here was a friend encouraging me to read up in the end times and sending me updates weekly. I started searching on my own and found a wonderful article here. My friend really got my interested and believing we were in the last days.
I am here because I watch Prophecy Update News and Headlines on my YouTube. I thought I would explore the site here so that I could find some articles about the end times. I am greatly interested in eschatology and am extremely enamored with the prospect of the rapture. I long to be at home with my Lord.

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
The teaching and fellowship on here is wonderful and utterly vital in the middle of the visible church being flooded with deception, and the increase in lawlessness and hatred of the truth worldwide... Have been enjoying fellowship on here for nearly a year now, haven't found a local sound premill pretrib dispensational church to be part of, but it's like we're having church on here too as we are the church!! God very graciously pulled me out of "Joel's Army" teaching and then a double whammy when I fell into limited atonement Calvinism when looking for sound teaching after that... Praise God for fellowship and sound teaching here, when I was doing a general Google search I found the forum praise God....is also wonderful for those of us who are being persecuted by unbelieving family members, to have fellowship on here, is encouraging and vital!! Hopefully not long to go before 1 Thessalonians chapter 4....

Thanks again to Chris and Adrian for running the site too :meet

aldanielle

I stumbled onto RF via a link from another sister type site a couple of years or so ago, and I can honestly say this is the only site I visit and is MY main source of teaching/learning as I do not study myself any more, so to me it was God's leading that brought me here to RF and I have found an ongoing commitment to God's truth, love, knowledge and fellowship here ...... I have been blessed and found peace within because of the help, encouragement and direction that is spread from all the spirit filled hearts that post on this site ...... thats how I got here and why I stay ..... until we are called home! ..... and until then .....
25 the Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
26 the Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
Numbers 6:25-26 (AKJV)
I love everything about this! Thank you! I am so glad you are home on this site. I have found much job and knowledge here as well!

aldanielle

The teaching and fellowship on here is wonderful and utterly vital in the middle of the visible church being flooded with deception, and the increase in lawlessness and hatred of the truth worldwide... Have been enjoying fellowship on here for nearly a year now, haven't found a local sound premill pretrib dispensational church to be part of, but it's like we're having church on here too as we are the church!! God very graciously pulled me out of "Joel's Army" teaching and then a double whammy when I fell into limited atonement Calvinism when looking for sound teaching after that... Praise God for fellowship and sound teaching here, when I was doing a general Google search I found the forum praise God....is also wonderful for those of us who are being persecuted by unbelieving family members, to have fellowship on here, is encouraging and vital!! Hopefully not long to go before 1 Thessalonians chapter 4....

Amen and amen!!

aldanielle

I am here because I watch Prophecy Update News and Headlines on my YouTube. I thought I would explore the site here so that I could find some articles about the end times. I am greatly interested in eschatology and am extremely enamored with the prospect of the rapture. I long to be at home with my Lord.
I long for it too. I completely understand. I started with prophecy updates on YouTube as well!

aldanielle

I found the RR forum by searching for information on the rapture........... I think it was 1999, as I was already pretty established on RR by the time Y2K hit................ (or, didn't). I became a temporary "prepper" during that period. Afterwards, l was sure we only had about five years left to the rapture!! :lol Now, all these years later, I'm still on the edge of my seat!!! Especially, realizing how much more has put into place by God for it to really happen!! Any day, now.............

When the RR forum let us know they were shutting down and recommended we come to RF, I sadly took my leave, and came here to poke around and see what was up. I found it just as knowledgable and friendly and supportive as RR had been, and I found many of my fellow RR-ers already here. Sorry I was so slow to make a move - but I'm sure glad I'm here now.

I do nnow have a home church, and love it. But, the fellowship and love here is amazing!!! I sign on two or three times a day..............once in the morning, once in the mid-afternoon, and again just before going to bed at night. I don't want to miss anything!!!!!
Thank you for sharing! I think that is the most curious thing, learning how long people have been on the edge of their seat! It seems like it is really heating up right now and I pray I’m not on the edge of my seat so long! I’m so glad you are here. This is my favorite site when I crawl into bed at night and start to settle!

aldanielle

I don't go to church and there aren't many people that i know of that believe in a rapture yet alone a Pre Trib rapture so when i stumbled upon this forum and seen what people were discussing on here i knew i came to the right place and joined up
I agree! I have found a lot of people recently who actually believe we are in the last days but most don’t believe in the rapture. Some of them do though and that’s always refreshing.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
I have known about and expected the Rapture since childhood. After many years of sinful living, Jesus called me back to Himself. We belong to a church that teaches His return.
One day I was searching the word Rapture and found RR. Joined there then here.

aldanielle

I have known about and expected the Rapture since childhood. After many years of sinful living, Jesus called me back to Himself. We belong to a church that teaches His return.
One day I was searching the word Rapture and found RR. Joined there then here.
That’s beautiful! I was raised the same way and also went on to many years of sinful living and came back to the Lord. I’m glad you are here.

Cindy S.

When he comes, will he find faith? Luke 18:8
I was just curious about what brought you all here and was hoping you’d share the experiences that brought you to RF!

What led me here was a friend encouraging me to read up in the end times and sending me updates weekly. I started searching on my own and found a wonderful article here. My friend really got my interested and believing we were in the last days.
I came here from rapture ready bb, I discovered that site when doing a word search on the rapture. I heard the word rapture when someone on the radio was mocking it.
After being brought up in Christian Reformed church and private school, I had never heard of the rapture.
I got saved from gathering the truth on Rapture Ready, not my parents church.

Cindy S.

I find prophecy very interesting some that have been fulfilled, and others in the future to be fulfilled. I discovered RR and joined in June 2009. I signed up for RF in Jan 2010, and became active around Easter of 2013. There are a lot of interesting topics on here, and great family in the Body of Christ!
If it weren't for fulfilled prophecy, I might not have believed. Buying into the lie if it sounds too good to be true, it's not true. Thank you Lord for your word of prophecy written that we might believe!

Cindy S.

I found the RR forum by searching for information on the rapture........... I think it was 1999, as I was already pretty established on RR by the time Y2K hit................ (or, didn't). I became a temporary "prepper" during that period. Afterwards, l was sure we only had about five years left to the rapture!! :lol Now, all these years later, I'm still on the edge of my seat!!! Especially, realizing how much more has put into place by God for it to really happen!! Any day, now.............

When the RR forum let us know they were shutting down and recommended we come to RF, I sadly took my leave, and came here to poke around and see what was up. I found it just as knowledgable and friendly and supportive as RR had been, and I found many of my fellow RR-ers already here. Sorry I was so slow to make a move - but I'm sure glad I'm here now.

I do nnow have a home church, and love it. But, the fellowship and love here is amazing!!! I sign on two or three times a day..............once in the morning, once in the mid-afternoon, and again just before going to bed at night. I don't want to miss anything!!!!!
Me too! I was freaking out my church couldnt schedule my baptism before y2k. That's how I learned baptism doesn't save you. My dad told me they had me baptised in their Christian Reformed church and I didn't need it again. Your parents can not get you into heaven with their "works".
They can't choose salvation for you. It was MY decision to get baptised as an adult based on what I believed in my heart.

Cindy S.

When we search for him, he will be found.

antitox

I think I originally found RR when I typed in "rapture" on a search engine when I was looking for some info on the web. This was somewhere around 2008 or so. I was on for a few years, then was off for 6 or 7 yrs after that, then recently got back on under my original name that I used. This forum is probably the best one out there because too many forums allow people that bring all kinds of opposition on different levels and Christians can't enjoy the benefit of it. But RR is well managed by the Admin personnel and that makes a big difference. So that creates a more stable environment. I love the open exchange of ideas and the opportunity to hear what we are all learning as we make our way thru a life full of challenges while trusting ourselves to the leading of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus. If we learn well from Him, the benefit is far reaching. I appreciate being able to come here.

aldanielle

I think I originally found RR when I typed in "rapture" on a search engine when I was looking for some info on the web. This was somewhere around 2008 or so. I was on for a few years, then was off for 6 or 7 yrs after that, then recently got back on under my original name that I used. This forum is probably the best one out there because too many forums allow people that bring all kinds of opposition on different levels and Christians can't enjoy the benefit of it. But RR is well managed by the Admin personnel and that makes a big difference. So that creates a more stable environment. I love the open exchange of ideas and the opportunity to hear what we are all learning as we make our way thru a life full of challenges while trusting ourselves to the leading of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus. If we learn well from Him, the benefit is far reaching. I appreciate being able to come here.

I love this!! Very well-worded. Thank you for sharing! I think you hit a lot of key words about admin being part of what makes this one great. Can I ask you why you care back after the 6-7 years?

antitox

I love this!! Very well-worded. Thank you for sharing! I think you hit a lot of key words about admin being part of what makes this one great. Can I ask you why you care back after the 6-7 years?
Some things happened in my life, family (marriage) split-up and being "out there" for awhile alone. About the 5th yr after that the Lord said one afternoon, "pick up your bible." It was soft and gentle when He spoke that, but I knew it was Him, not just my own reflective conscience. When I did, He showed me all kinds of things I never saw before in His Word, and from there He began getting me back in the race. I was deeply touched. Can't tell you just how grateful I was. He never let me go, It was as constant as the daily sunrise. His presence is so undetectable at times we forget how present He really is. It was more years of spending time with Him that I remembered RR and eventually got back on which was quite recently. What He ministered to me is beyond words because His thoughts are so high. Never in my life have I experienced Him that way. But that's Him. It's all so pure and complete with every beautiful nuance of character. I could probably ramble on, but I just wish I could find some way to describe how beautiful He is.

aldanielle

Some things happened in my life, family (marriage) split-up and being "out there" for awhile alone. About the 5th yr after that the Lord said one afternoon, "pick up your bible." It was soft and gentle when He spoke that, but I knew it was Him, not just my own reflective conscience. When I did, He showed me all kinds of things I never saw before in His Word, and from there He began getting me back in the race. I was deeply touched. Can't tell you just how grateful I was. He never let me go, It was as constant as the daily sunrise. His presence is so undetectable at times we forget how present He really is. It was more years of spending time with Him that I remembered RR and eventually got back on which was quite recently. What He ministered to me is beyond words because His thoughts are so high. Never in my life have I experienced Him that way. But that's Him. It's all so pure and complete with every beautiful nuance of character. I could probably ramble on, but I just wish I could find some way to describe how beautiful He is.
Ahhh! This is beyond words beautiful. You did a wonderful job describing Him! Thank you for sharing that with me! I am so glad you are back.