Who will be the masters of the world, ask WEF?

Ben D

Klaus Schwab says whoever controls AI, metaverse ‘will be the master of the world’​

Schwab gave a talk titled 'The State of the World' at the annual World Government Summit (WGS) in Dubai on February 13, which was held under the theme 'Shaping Future Governments.'

Artificial Intelligence, but not only Artificial Intelligence, but also the metaverse, new space technologies, and I could go on and on… synthetic biology,” Schwab said. “Our life will in ten years from now will be completely different, very much affected, and who masters those technologies – in some way – will be the master of the world.”

Schwab named three areas where transformation will take place in the coming years: economic, energy, and political transformation. Regarding the energy transition, he noted the importance of the pro-abortion Paris Climate Agreement in reaching the goal of “Net Zero,” i.e. not emitting any extra carbon into the atmosphere. Furthermore, Schwab stressed that “we have to make sure that the rule of law is not trampled with the feet” in a “fragmented world.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/k...ai-metaverse-will-be-the-master-of-the-world/

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
I seen a video from Britt Gillette showing a video of a New Years Eve Celebration in South Korea, instead of having fireworks they had a fleet of drones forming differnent shapes and patterns.

Well the freaky thing in that video was that the crones formed a head with the letters "AI 2023" !!!

A sign of things to come later on this year perhaps ?

Jaybird

Klaus Schwab can have this wicked world if he really wants it. It is obvious that he really does want to rule the world. We are not of this world. We all know who the real King will ultimately be.

Philippians 3:20
"But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ"

Maranatha! Come quickly Lord Jesus and save us from this wicked world.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun

Klaus Schwab says whoever controls AI, metaverse ‘will be the master of the world’​

Schwab gave a talk titled 'The State of the World' at the annual World Government Summit (WGS) in Dubai on February 13, which was held under the theme 'Shaping Future Governments.'

Artificial Intelligence, but not only Artificial Intelligence, but also the metaverse, new space technologies, and I could go on and on… synthetic biology,” Schwab said. “Our life will in ten years from now will be completely different, very much affected, and who masters those technologies – in some way – will be the master of the world.”

Schwab named three areas where transformation will take place in the coming years: economic, energy, and political transformation. Regarding the energy transition, he noted the importance of the pro-abortion Paris Climate Agreement in reaching the goal of “Net Zero,” i.e. not emitting any extra carbon into the atmosphere. Furthermore, Schwab stressed that “we have to make sure that the rule of law is not trampled with the feet” in a “fragmented world.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/k...ai-metaverse-will-be-the-master-of-the-world/
Apparently their having an election amongst themselves to determine who's going to run their world government, Klausy boy must know his time is near!!!

Back